StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: When you're not paying attention

When you're not paying attention

We all have had that moment where we just do things without thinking. When we're simply not paying attention to our actions and funny or stupid moments happen.

Like when I was having lunch with my family, before starting to eat my soup I was serving some drink and then when I began to serve me some, it took me nearly 5 seconds to realise that I was serving coke on my soup. If it wasn't because my mom yelled at me "what are you doing" I'd have continued.

So, what's the most stupud thing you guys have done when you're not paying attention to what you're doing?.
    Last edited by Camila; 06-03-2015 at 10:16 AM.

Wanna watch this battle? Click HERE for MY part and HERE for GILDEDGUY'S part
    his part is amazing ♥
    Spoiler for stupid stuff:

Sophisticated Perversion Not_Nish's Avatar
    Whats 'pop'? The only pop that I know food-wise is pop corn.
    Spoiler for Random Charry Ownage #17:

Oh my bad. Is just something to drink, like coke or sprite.

Wanna watch this battle? Click HERE for MY part and HERE for GILDEDGUY'S part
    his part is amazing ♥
    Spoiler for stupid stuff:

I once accidentally the whole thing

4 real tho, I've brushed my teeth with shaving cream instead of toothpaste one morning. But I usually don't black out like that.
    Last edited by sss; 06-03-2015 at 10:22 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluvarth View Post
    Fuckin sss man, cant stand that guy.

1. Pouring salt into smoothie instead of sugar.
    2. Not inserting the charge cable into my Ipad properly and going to uni realizing that I have 10% batteries for 3 hours of lectures. Fuck.
    3. Forgetting to zip my bag and walking around displaying the contents within like a fool.
    4. Holding onto my watch and leaving it down somewhere and forgetting where I left it even though I had it a few seconds ago. One time my watch fell into an open drawer of socks and I went looking everywhere thinking that I was either insane or someone was playing a cruel trick.
    5. Wasting money on Evil Within even though it can only be played on 64 bit computers.
    6. Submitting the wrong assignment online even though the file titles were completely different. I then emailed the guy who handled these technical shit and he didn't reply until I contacted a second guy to contact him. I REALLY lost my shit in the 5 days waiting. I mean new level of anger.
    7. Going to watch a movie and realizing that I forgot to wear my glasses.
    Spoiler for Earnings:

Oh right. Pop soda.

My turn.

Backstory: Back in my college days, my friends and I used to watch Pulp Fiction repeatedly and quote the movie lines to each other, especially in everyday situations. Before we talk to someone we hated, we'd say "Lets get into character." When we need to get out of a conversation, we'd say "My names Paul and this shits between y'all". Other favoured lines were "Fuck pride", "I'm a mushroom cloud layin motherfucker, motherfucker", "The car didn't hit no motherfuckin bump", "Does he look like a bitch?", "Hamburgers, the cornerstone of any nutritious breakfast", "Lets not start sucking each other's dicks quite yet" and that perennial favourite, "Naw man, I'm pretty fuckin far from ok."

The incident: A friend of mine had his parents staying over at our place because they were visiting all the way from the Morocco. They were a reasonably conservative family and we had been instructed by our friend not to reveal to them that he (or his friends) were getting drunk, having girls over and certainly not stoned. They even frowned greatly upon foul language as it was an indication of being a bad influence on their son. Unfortunately, I had forgotten my wallet at his place the previous night and went back early in the morning to retrieve it from him. Unbeknownst to me, his parents had JUST arrived. When he asked me which one my wallet was, I absent-mindedly said out loud "Its the one that says Bad Motherfucker". I heard a loud, sharp gasp behind me, and turned around to come face to face with his mother, who proceeded to speak to my friend very harshly in Arabic while I left in a hurry.

Quote Originally Posted by Nish View Post
    Oh right. Pop soda.

My turn.

Backstory: Back in my college days, my friends and I used to watch Pulp Fiction repeatedly and quote the movie lines to each other, especially in everyday situations. Before we talk to someone we hated, we'd say "Lets get into character." When we need to get out of a conversation, we'd say "My names Paul and this shits between y'all". Other favoured lines were "Fuck pride", "I'm a mushroom cloud layin motherfucker, motherfucker", "The car didn't hit no motherfuckin bump", "Does he look like a bitch?", "Hamburgers, the cornerstone of any nutritious breakfast", "Lets not start sucking each other's dicks quite yet" and that perennial favourite, "Naw man, I'm pretty fuckin far from ok."
    Save this for the future cringe threads
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluvarth View Post
    Fuckin sss man, cant stand that guy.

I shall never apologize for quoting Pulp Fiction.

I remember quite clearly, when I was 8 years old I needed the bathroom, so I walked into the kitchen, put my foot down on the pedal attached to the pedal bin, and promptly started to pee into it. It took me quite a few seconds to realise what I was doing.

I've seen people quoting "English motherfucker, do you speak it?" Years before I even saw pulp fiction.
    Quote Originally Posted by Charry View Post
    No fuck off back into the tool shed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aztecas13 View Post
    O.M.G JukeJuke was banned on forums

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread Information