StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: Bin please

nice RHG bro!

Quote Originally Posted by karimoo View Post
    mhmmmm I'll add this guy to my Faggot List (not an offense)
    Lol okay..

Quote Originally Posted by EdezioNeto View Post
    nice RHG bro!
    Thanks!

Update 1.0

Changed story,added abilities(will be shown in rhg 2) which will here ASAP..

Quote Originally Posted by Terror-Sama View Post
    Alias:
    Yari Sugi
    Waaaaaaait a minute... Yari is Japanese for "Spear" and Sugi is Japanese for "Cryptomeria." (known more coloquially as Japanese cedar) Tell me, how did Overkill earn that alias? Is his bo-staff-sword made with Japanese cedar?
    Spoiler for Info:
    SEE YOU ON THE BATTLEFIELD!

Quote Originally Posted by TTheDDoctor View Post
    Waaaaaaait a minute... Yari is Japanese for "Spear" and Sugi is Japanese for "Cryptomeria." (known more coloquially as Japanese cedar) Tell me, how did Overkill earn that alias? Is his bo-staff-sword made with Japanese cedar?
    I thought it was a japanese word for "Overkill"..Oh the words shouldn't be separate,its more like "Yarisugi" not "Yari Sugi",sorry for the inconvenience,will fix that.
    Last edited by Terror-Sama; 11-10-2015 at 09:31 PM.

I thought it was a japanese word for "Overkill"..Oh the words shouldn't be separate,its more like "Yarisugi" not "Yari Sugi",sorry for the inconvenience,will fix that.
    Yeah... Google Translate does say that Overkill is "Yarisugi." However, the word kill- used independently- comes out to be either "Koroshi" or "Korosu," methinks. However, independent words tend to be spelled/pronounced differently than when grouped with other words, as I noticed when looking at the language.
    Last edited by TTheDDoctor; 11-11-2015 at 07:56 AM. Reason: Post got cut off for some reason.
    Spoiler for Info:

Yeah... Google Translate does say that Overkill is "Yarisugi." However, the word kill- used independently- comes out to be either "Koroshi" or "Korosu," methinks. However, independent words tend to be spelled/pronounced differently than when grouped with other words, as I noticed when looking at the languag
    So what should I change the name to?

Excellent question. Yari-Sugi would be surprisingly accurate if your gladiator had a spear instead of a bo-sword, so changing it to Bo-Sugi would work if you wanna go that route. Otherwise, a cursory look at a more specialized site for learning Japanese mentioned that Yarisugi is derived from the infinitive verb "Yarisugiru," which means "To overdo." Yarisugi itself, in its noun form, tends to be hinted at to mean "Over the top" or something to that effect. More than likely, as Overkill is a form of overdoing something, Google Translate listed Overkill as a valid translation of Yarisugi. If you want to be specific, then you'll have to splice Japanese words into a new form. For this, my best advice would be to change it to "Koroshisugi." The root word "Koroshi" means Kill, and the suffix "-sugi" is used when describing something as too much.
    Spoiler for Info:

how about Bob? :^)

Excellent question. Yari-Sugi would be surprisingly accurate if your gladiator had a spear instead of a bo-sword, so changing it to Bo-Sugi would work if you wanna go that route. Otherwise, a cursory look at a more specialized site for learning Japanese mentioned that Yarisugi is derived from the infinitive verb "Yarisugiru," which means "To overdo." Yarisugi itself, in its noun form, tends to be hinted at to mean "Over the top" or something to that effect. More than likely, as Overkill is a form of overdoing something, Google Translate listed Overkill as a valid translation of Yarisugi. If you want to be specific, then you'll have to splice Japanese words into a new form. For this, my best advice would be to change it to "Koroshisugi." The root word "Koroshi" means Kill, and the suffix "-sugi" is used when describing something as too much.
    I just changed it,thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Person McPerson View Post
    how about Bob? :^)
    ℓřℓ I would but he already has a lot(enough) of aliases..

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread Information