StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!

Thread: 'Your connection is not private pls' help

'Your connection is not private pls' help

When I try to go to any sites like Google YouTube .etc I receive the following message:

'Your connection is not private'

'Attackers might be trying to steal your information from www.google.co.za (for example, passwords, messages or credit cards).'

What does this mean? I am not able to access any pages other than stickpage. Pls help

More info:

www.google.co.za normally uses encryption to protect your information. When Chrome tried to connect to www.google.co.za this time, the website sent back unusual and incorrect credentials. Either an attacker is trying to pretend to be www.google.co.za, or a Wi-Fi sign-in screen has interrupted the connection. Your information is still secure because Chrome stopped the connection before any data was exchanged.

Holy shet! The date and time on my laptop had been set to 20 August 2009.Fixed it Problem solved
    Lock thread pls

Locked by request.
    Quote Originally Posted by Youwishjellyfish View Post
    One of these days I'm going to punch you right in the throat.

Thread Information