StickPage Winter Animation Competition - Discovery Gone Wrong - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Winter Animation Competition - Survival - WINNERS LIST POSTED!
Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 232930313233

Thread: Blade Mercenaries

Quote Originally Posted by Haru View Post
    4 Months have past, and we are back.

Disappearance
    Nice! Good to hear from y'all. Hey but out of curiosity, if y'all have it worked out yet, what time is it when all of this is happening? Like in-universe, is it around like January, February, March- or are we in November of last year still? Asking cause I know the last thing I... really... posted was dated January 1st, I have a few stories set in December (2016) in the works, and I'm only really in the planning stages for February, March, and so on at this point, and I'm just trying to get an idea of where like the Nehushtan and Moirai storylines would be in relation to some of the Blade Mercs and Night Creatures stuff, for example, chronologically.

Cheers and good luck!

Well I would think it would be set a few days or weeks after Riley's fight with Dozer. That was back on January 5th, and they would have searched for quite a while.
    Spoiler for Supports and Other Stuff:
    RHG: Ignus/Drayneus
    wRHG: The Dead Man Walking
    Am I Available For Battle? Sorry, No...

Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 232930313233

Thread Information