StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

Thread: List of Fictional Organizations (wRHG resource)

Are we still using this thread? Or is it ded?
    I keep my ideals, because in spite of everything I still believe that people are really good at heart.
    -Anne Frank

This thread is a resource section, like a community-made dictionary. The thread isn't dead...there just aren't any new recent organizations being added. I'm sure that people are still looking to this place for information; I've seen some of the listed groups/areas mentioned in recent wRHG battles.

Need Help With Your wRHG? Send me a Private Message and I'll see what I can do!

Spoiler for never make promises that you can't keep:

"A successful writer is one that can fully immerse readers within their world."

Quote Originally Posted by Cassandra View Post
    I've seen some of the listed groups/areas mentioned in recent wRHG battles.
    I am now warm and fuzzy inside.

Quote Originally Posted by RichardLongflop View Post
    I am now warm and fuzzy inside.
    can i touch it

Quote Originally Posted by Chromium7
    can i touch it
    NO

JUST NO

JESUS CHRIST NO

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST NO
    I keep my ideals, because in spite of everything I still believe that people are really good at heart.
    -Anne Frank

Food-loving Senior Member FalconX578's Avatar
    Idk, but it's over the rainbow and beyond the sea, AKA that Narnia place (hah, no, did you think?).
    I don't know if this is a good idea for an organization here, but here is my idea of a group that is set on eliminating the RHG. I thought I'd see what everyone thinks.

Organization Name: The Heavens' Sacred Wrath. Otherwise known as Heaven's Wrath or just Wrath.
    Organization Purpose: To bring down the RHG Corporation at all costs. Ensuring that the future is free from the practice of pitting warriors against each other in battle is their number one priority, and they will go about this through any means necessary.
    Organization Specialties: Assassination, Capture, Espionage, Hacking, Research, and Chemical, Electrical, Robotics, Molecular, and Weapons Engineering.
    Submitted by: FalconX.
    Spoiler for Inside Heaven:
    Last edited by FalconX578; 01-29-2018 at 06:12 AM.
    I believe in Jesus Christ as my Savior. If you're not afraid to admit it then paste this into your signature.

Information:

wRHG:
    Farukon

wRHG Test Room:
    The Birdcage

Forum/SE Username:
    FalconX578

Quote Originally Posted by Iroh
    "Follow your passion, and life will reward you." ~Iroh

Quote Originally Posted by FalconX578 View Post
    I don't know if this is a good idea for an organization here, but here is my idea of a group that is set on eliminating the RHG. I thought I'd see what everyone thinks.

Organization Name: The Heavens' Sacred Wrath. Otherwise known as Heaven's Wrath or just Wrath.
    Organization Purpose: To bring down the RHG Corporation at all costs. Ensuring that the future is free from the practice of pitting should against each other in battle is their number one priority, and they will go about this through any means necessary.
    Organization Specialties: Assassination, Capture, Espionage, Hacking, Research, and Chemical, Electrical, Robotics, Molecular, and Weapons Engineering.
    I can see the potential use in this, and I'm glad you submitted it. While I think, by technicality, there would be some overlap between an organisation to this effect, and clans / organizations to the effect of Sanctuary, there's place for both, and whether it makes it to the first post here or not, again, I'm glad you submitted it, and I can definitely see the use in it.

Idk, but it's over the rainbow and beyond the sea, AKA that Narnia place (hah, no, did you think?).
    Quote Originally Posted by Chromium7 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by FalconX578 View Post

Organization Purpose: To bring down the RHG Corporation at all costs. Ensuring that the future is free from the practice of pitting should against each other in battle is their number one priority, and they will go about this through any means necessary.
    I can see the potential use in this, and I'm glad you submitted it. While I think, by technicality, there would be some overlap between an organisation to this effect, and clans / organizations to the effect of Sanctuary, there's place for both, and whether it makes it to the first post here or not, again, I'm glad you submitted it, and I can definitely see the use in it.
    Thanks! Glad to see that the idea of it isn't half bad!
    Last edited by FalconX578; 02-03-2018 at 08:16 AM.
    I believe in Jesus Christ as my Savior. If you're not afraid to admit it then paste this into your signature.

Information:

wRHG:
    Farukon

wRHG Test Room:
    The Birdcage

Forum/SE Username:
    FalconX578

Yo, Wrath sounds like the type of group freaking Oni would join. The dude only wants to destroy the RHG, though with how much violence those guys probably use to do it, he might be a bit turned off by any offers made to him by them.
    Spoiler for Stuff You Probably Don't Care About:

Spoiler for Supports:
    Am I Available For Battle? Nope

Quote Originally Posted by IgnusBurns View Post
    Yo, Wrath sounds like the type of group freaking Oni would join. The dude only wants to destroy the RHG, though with how much violence those guys probably use to do it, he might be a bit turned off by any offers made to him by them.
    That makes sense, the people there typically don't really care about how "violent" the stuff they do is.

Information:

wRHG:
    Farukon

wRHG Test Room:
    The Birdcage

Forum/SE Username:
    FalconX578

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

Thread Information