StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910
Results 91 to 100 of 100

Thread: List of Fictional Organizations (wRHG resource)

  1. #91
    Member GenericAnon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    The Earth
    Posts
    73
    Are we still using this thread? Or is it ded?
    I keep my ideals, because in spite of everything I still believe that people are really good at heart.
    -Anne Frank

  2. #92
    No ordinary girl... Cassandra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    [CONFIDENTIAL]
    Posts
    605
    This thread is a resource section, like a community-made dictionary. The thread isn't dead...there just aren't any new recent organizations being added. I'm sure that people are still looking to this place for information; I've seen some of the listed groups/areas mentioned in recent wRHG battles.


    Need Help With Your wRHG? Send me a Private Message and I'll see what I can do!

    Spoiler for never make promises that you can't keep:


    "A successful writer is one that can fully immerse readers within their world."

  3. #93
    Gold Member RichardLongflop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Britain.
    Posts
    1,265
    Quote Originally Posted by Cassandra View Post
    I've seen some of the listed groups/areas mentioned in recent wRHG battles.
    I am now warm and fuzzy inside.


  4. #94
    Senior Member Chromium7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    683
    Quote Originally Posted by RichardLongflop View Post
    I am now warm and fuzzy inside.
    can i touch it

  5. #95
    Member GenericAnon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    The Earth
    Posts
    73
    Quote Originally Posted by Chromium7
    can i touch it
    NO

    JUST NO

    JESUS CHRIST NO

    JESUS FUCKING CHRIST NO
    I keep my ideals, because in spite of everything I still believe that people are really good at heart.
    -Anne Frank

  6. #96
    Food-loving Senior Member FalconX578's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Idk, but it's over the rainbow and beyond the sea, AKA that Narnia place (hah, no, did you think?).
    Posts
    139
    I don't know if this is a good idea for an organization here, but here is my idea of a group that is set on eliminating the RHG. I thought I'd see what everyone thinks.


    Organization Name: The Heavens' Sacred Wrath. Otherwise known as Heaven's Wrath or just Wrath.
    Organization Purpose: To bring down the RHG Corporation at all costs. Ensuring that the future is free from the practice of pitting warriors against each other in battle is their number one priority, and they will go about this through any means necessary.
    Organization Specialties: Assassination, Capture, Espionage, Hacking, Research, and Chemical, Electrical, Robotics, Molecular, and Weapons Engineering.
    Submitted by: FalconX.
    Spoiler for Inside Heaven:
    Last edited by FalconX578; 01-29-2018 at 06:12 AM.
    I believe in Jesus Christ as my Savior. If you're not afraid to admit it then paste this into your signature.



    Information:


    wRHG:
    Farukon

    wRHG Test Room:
    The Birdcage

    Forum/SE Username:
    FalconX578


    Quote Originally Posted by Iroh
    "Follow your passion, and life will reward you." ~Iroh

  7. #97
    Senior Member Chromium7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    683
    Quote Originally Posted by FalconX578 View Post
    I don't know if this is a good idea for an organization here, but here is my idea of a group that is set on eliminating the RHG. I thought I'd see what everyone thinks.


    Organization Name: The Heavens' Sacred Wrath. Otherwise known as Heaven's Wrath or just Wrath.
    Organization Purpose: To bring down the RHG Corporation at all costs. Ensuring that the future is free from the practice of pitting should against each other in battle is their number one priority, and they will go about this through any means necessary.
    Organization Specialties: Assassination, Capture, Espionage, Hacking, Research, and Chemical, Electrical, Robotics, Molecular, and Weapons Engineering.
    Submitted by: FalconX.
    Spoiler for Inside Heaven:
    I can see the potential use in this, and I'm glad you submitted it. While I think, by technicality, there would be some overlap between an organisation to this effect, and clans / organizations to the effect of Sanctuary, there's place for both, and whether it makes it to the first post here or not, again, I'm glad you submitted it, and I can definitely see the use in it.

  8. #98
    Food-loving Senior Member FalconX578's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Idk, but it's over the rainbow and beyond the sea, AKA that Narnia place (hah, no, did you think?).
    Posts
    139
    Quote Originally Posted by Chromium7 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by FalconX578 View Post
    I don't know if this is a good idea for an organization here, but here is my idea of a group that is set on eliminating the RHG. I thought I'd see what everyone thinks.


    Organization Name: The Heavens' Sacred Wrath. Otherwise known as Heaven's Wrath or just Wrath.
    Organization Purpose: To bring down the RHG Corporation at all costs. Ensuring that the future is free from the practice of pitting should against each other in battle is their number one priority, and they will go about this through any means necessary.
    Organization Specialties: Assassination, Capture, Espionage, Hacking, Research, and Chemical, Electrical, Robotics, Molecular, and Weapons Engineering.
    Submitted by: FalconX.
    Spoiler for Inside Heaven:
    I can see the potential use in this, and I'm glad you submitted it. While I think, by technicality, there would be some overlap between an organisation to this effect, and clans / organizations to the effect of Sanctuary, there's place for both, and whether it makes it to the first post here or not, again, I'm glad you submitted it, and I can definitely see the use in it.
    Thanks! Glad to see that the idea of it isn't half bad!
    Last edited by FalconX578; 02-03-2018 at 08:16 AM.
    I believe in Jesus Christ as my Savior. If you're not afraid to admit it then paste this into your signature.



    Information:


    wRHG:
    Farukon

    wRHG Test Room:
    The Birdcage

    Forum/SE Username:
    FalconX578


    Quote Originally Posted by Iroh
    "Follow your passion, and life will reward you." ~Iroh

  9. #99
    ლ(ಠᨎಠლ) IgnusBurns's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    The Internet
    Posts
    1,250
    Yo, Wrath sounds like the type of group freaking Oni would join. The dude only wants to destroy the RHG, though with how much violence those guys probably use to do it, he might be a bit turned off by any offers made to him by them.
    Spoiler for Stuff You Probably Don't Care About:

    Spoiler for Supports:
    Am I Available For Battle? Nope

  10. #100
    Food-loving Senior Member FalconX578's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Idk, but it's over the rainbow and beyond the sea, AKA that Narnia place (hah, no, did you think?).
    Posts
    139
    Quote Originally Posted by IgnusBurns View Post
    Yo, Wrath sounds like the type of group freaking Oni would join. The dude only wants to destroy the RHG, though with how much violence those guys probably use to do it, he might be a bit turned off by any offers made to him by them.
    That makes sense, the people there typically don't really care about how "violent" the stuff they do is.
    I believe in Jesus Christ as my Savior. If you're not afraid to admit it then paste this into your signature.



    Information:


    wRHG:
    Farukon

    wRHG Test Room:
    The Birdcage

    Forum/SE Username:
    FalconX578


    Quote Originally Posted by Iroh
    "Follow your passion, and life will reward you." ~Iroh

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •