StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: List of Fictional Organizations (wRHG resource)

Writer
    Quote Originally Posted by Urako View Post
    Well, Fountain was going to have 24 men in Defense named after the military alphabet specifically designed to counter the organization, but a business merge might be profitable. In short, yes it can be part of The Organization, but I get to decide Fountain's activities etc.
    If Fountain would be a subbranch, that'd practically mean it'd be run by separate people, but those people'd answer to the higher ups in the Organization. Regardless, I hardly decide on controlling matters anyways as any reference to The Organization you'll see on my side will be in Gamma's stories, and those aren't very administratively focused, so I highly doubt I would ever even have the need to decide on Fountain's activities, so no worries there .

This also means that The Agents could perhaps mop up your mess as those are in service of the entire organization .

Quote Originally Posted by Vern View Post
    If Fountain would be a subbranch, that'd practically mean it'd be run by separate people, but those people'd answer to the higher ups in the Organization. Regardless, I hardly decide on controlling matters anyways as any reference to The Organization you'll see on my side will be in Gamma's stories, and those aren't very administratively focused, so I highly doubt I would ever even have the need to decide on Fountain's activities, so no worries there .

This also means that The Agents could perhaps mop up your mess as those are in service of the entire organization .
    Deal! However i must warn you that Fountain will be almost destroyed by the end of my second wRHG character's story.
    I believe in Jesus Christ as my Savior. If you're not afraid to admit it then paste this into your signature.

I am a self-proclaimed wRHG fight instigator.

Here is my wRHG character Dozer!

Then why suggest it~?

This is to be a list of stuff others can use for their stories and what not as to make sure there aren't a thousand different organizations going on. If y ou submit one just to be destroyed soon enough, what's the point?

Quote Originally Posted by WafflesMgee View Post
    Then why suggest it~?

This is to be a list of stuff others can use for their stories and what not as to make sure there aren't a thousand different organizations going on. If y ou submit one just to be destroyed soon enough, what's the point?
    Because it isn't completely destroyed, just crippled. Plus it isn't going to happen for a very very long time.
    I believe in Jesus Christ as my Savior. If you're not afraid to admit it then paste this into your signature.

Quote Originally Posted by Urako View Post
    Because it isn't completely destroyed, just crippled. Plus it isn't going to happen for a very very long time.
    Alright then, but if you're going to make it a branch or whatever from The Organization then give me an updated version to put into the OP.

Quote Originally Posted by WafflesMgee View Post
    Alright then, but if you're going to make it a branch or whatever from The Organization then give me an updated version to put into the OP.
    Okay then. I think you'll find that it still operates very similarly.

Organization name: Fountain
    Organization purpose: To provide items or services at the client’s request and provide money for The Organization.
    Organization specialties: Training, Militia, kidnapping, assassination, organ farming, and human experimentation.
    Submitted by: Urako

Spoiler for A closer look:

I'm a fan of how Urako set up his organization description. I think any of our organizations could benefit from having a legal and illegal tab, as well as project folders and such. Expect a revised version of Nexcorp's org. desc. to be tacked onto this post sometime over the next few weeks. I think that if I can tweak Urako's organization format to fit my own, I can take that a step further and improve the template somewhat. A description's good, but a detailed description's great.
    Last edited by Chromium7; 07-18-2015 at 01:48 PM. Reason: days became weeks.

(△) Objective: Survive. The Organization's Avatar
    Organization name: 80
    Organization purpose: A group of operatives subcontracted by The Organization (Original), so that their operations are kept off books.
    Organization specialties: Black Operations
    Submitted by: The Organization

Spoiler for Structure:
    Last edited by The Organization; 12-13-2015 at 01:52 PM.

"80" as a name? Well, since there already IS a "The Organization" courtesy of Vern (his came first, sorry. I just figured people would have actual names for their things, rather than just flat-out stating what they were) your thing will have to be a branch of his. Why not give it a name that sounds like a, well, name?

(△) Objective: Survive. The Organization's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RichardLongflop View Post
    "80" as a name? Well, since there already IS a "The Organization" courtesy of Vern (his came first, sorry. I just figured people would have actual names for their things, rather than just flat-out stating what they were) your thing will have to be a branch of his. Why not give it a name that sounds like a, well, name?
    Err, the name is Eighty or 80, it has nothing to do with the actual purpose of it. Technically, mine came first, but I submitted 80 instead to avoid conflicts. Also as its a subcontracted group its actually not a part of the Organization at all, it just takes contracts from them. So its technically not a part of mine or vern's group.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread Information