StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!
Page 5 of 38 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Toxigen.

Quote Originally Posted by Shiyzu View Post
    Hey I'm here to tryout I will only need 3 days for my tryout XD
    Alrigth But,You Choose,Do You Want To Be A Supporter Or Do You Want To be A Member Of This Total Drama Badass Clan?XD
    who cares really lol
    lol move to my site its better anyways, better than this dead place.
    Burntsticks
    Spoiler for *generic spoiler name for obligatory epic rofl quotes :DDdddDddd*:

Who even reads SP signatures anymore?

Quote Originally Posted by Thegridwhereyouaretrapped View Post
    Alrigth But,You Choose,Do You Want To Be A Supporter Or Do You Want To be A Member Of This Total Drama Badass Clan?XD

A member XD but I just finished my animation I will pm both of you

Program I cant pm you have to many bro =p
    Last edited by Drone; 07-05-2015 at 02:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shiyzu View Post
    Program I cant pm you have to many bro =p
    I'll Decide It With Program
    who cares really lol
    Burntsticks

Banned
    Oh sorry my Inbox was full :P
    anyway after watching few tutorials I not only learned more about how a stickfigure moves but I have learned more varities of fighting move! from a double jumping uppercut kick to a front flipping kick and a one handstand kick!!! Can't wait to execute them against frazor when the battle is almost finished (:<

Quote Originally Posted by programalpha View Post
    Oh sorry my Inbox was full :P
    anyway after watching few tutorials I not only learned more about how a stickfigure moves but I have learned more varities of fighting move! from a double jumping uppercut kick to a front flipping kick and a one handstand kick!!! Can't wait to execute them against frazor when the battle is almost finished (:<
    Awesome Dude!
    who cares really lol
    Burntsticks

So did you guys discuss it

Banned
    Yeah...sorry but you are not In. You need to improve your animating skills If you ever wanna join any clan. Though the least I can do is give you some tips
    First:always start by slow movement, for example If you're ever gonna do any type of punch then you need to start by easing for about 3 frames or 2
    Second:Move ALL of your joints at once every frame,this helps alot and I mean ALOT when it comes to smoothing (though there are some cases where you don't have to entirely change them all)
    Third:Try Increasing the fps around 22-24 ,this is great for not just smoothing. But for quick(or even slow) movements
    Fourth and finally: If you are ever going to do a combo then always keep the momentum on It's right place and by that I mean don't just throw a punch and wait for like 2 seconds to deliver another one (unless your going for a neat finisher)
    Hope these tips helped, and all the best
    -programalpha

Yeah...sorry but you are not In. You need to improve your animating skills If you ever wanna join any clan. Though the least I can do is give you some tips
    First:always start by slow movement, for example If you're ever gonna do any type of punch then you need to start by easing for about 3 frames or 2
    Second:Move ALL of your joints at once every frame,this helps alot and I mean ALOT when it comes to smoothing (though there are some cases where you don't have to entirely change them all)
    Third:Try Increasing the fps around 22-24 ,this is great for not just smoothing. But for quick(or even slow) movements
    Fourth and finally: If you are ever going to do a combo then always keep the momentum on It's right place and by that I mean don't just throw a punch and wait for like 2 seconds to deliver another one (unless your going for a neat finisher)
    -programalpha

Ok ima just watch your YouTube :P

-programalpha
    I Would't Of Expressed Myself Better
    who cares really lol
    Burntsticks

Banned
    My RHG battle Is like 55 seconds now! I'm gonna extend It to 1:30 So It would suit the song so well ^^ the due date is thursday :3 I'm just so excited.

Page 5 of 38 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread Information