- Highly skilled in close quarter combat coupled with the potential strength and speed to take down the strongest of foes, good at adapting to opponents fighting styles,
- Wields a Graphene Sword that also works as an energy launcher which can stem from the size of bullets to massive energy blasts,
- Can channel all of the surrounding energy from his environment to grant him near invulnerability, increased strength and speed, and the power of flight. I know, sounds op, right? well...
- Vulnerable to projectiles; weak against supernatural attacks/magic attacks.
- Energy used for blasts, if overused, can leave Larry weak and vulnerable to attack. His all-powerful form only lasts a short time; also leaving him completely vulnerable once it's over. Energy recovery is slow.
- While extremely powerful physically, Larry is quite the softy mentally. He truly dislikes conflict, which causes him to be more defensive than offensive unless truly threatened. This frame of mind also limits his potential power substantially; choosing to go full power strictly as a last resort, which is quite rare. his trusting nature often leaves him susceptible to falling into traps. To sum things up: He's a bit too nice and his most powerful attacks can backfire horribly.
STORY TIME!Although the past of Larry is quite fuzzy, what is known is that he was once part of an elite branch of military known as Milites Modī under the name Rens. his natural abilities coupled with grueling training made him a nearly invincible killing machine. As he grew older, however, and all the years of brutal combat dwelled on his mind, Larry finally snapped; leaving Milites Modī, moving into isolation and changing his name to Lawrence, shortened to Larry. Larry's actions caused him to go from an elite soldier to a wanted fugitive. One day, the military identified his location and sent Milites Modī to neutralize him for fear he would indulge their secrets to the public. Larry, conflicted with the task of fighting his former comrades, reluctantly eliminated all of the members of Milites Modī; the men and women who he had once fought along side with; sending a message to the government that he was more of a threat then they had first anticipated. Larry eventually shook the governments trail after months of relocating. After eliminating his former team, Larry became overwhelmed with guilt, but more importantly, grew a hatred for meaningless violence. As his whole outlook on life changed, Larry's demeanor became more and more positive. Eventually, Larry moved into a suburban area; his first time living with a stable populace. As Larry began to socialize with others, his personality became more and more cheerful; soon becoming the town's helping hand. The skills he once used to swiftly end the lives of his targets; he now used to help out his neighbors with everyday tasks. Once acquiring a job, Larry religiously donates to all different types of charity. for the first time, Larry was truly happy. Unfortunately, with Larry's growing popularity, the government, once again, identified his location, however, was hesitant in engaging in combat for fear of Larry's abilities. As Larry lives life, the military is plotting, waiting, and looking to form a more efficient team Milites Modī to one day kill Larry. But while the government is thinking of the future, Larry is focused on the now; taking joy in helping others, providing for those who are less fortunate, and guinea pigs!