StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The Raging Elites SE new active clan

Lol guys stop.We have a lot of good players in classic.Also the link to our clan is: theragingelitesx.enjin.com and i will list our members now:foryouhmu,GoldenSkull,MrMonkey21,RyanJiang,Tim eDrone,xMorphx,bowieblitz,hashoom,Theoden,Muffin88 and we got some clan friends.Anyways i'm here for busness not for childish.I want RE to become an official SE clan se we have 4 active SE clans.

A Stick Empires Player AsePlayer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by lewislewis View Post
    Yar Im level 107 I lead my own level 5 clan. 450 war stars. Near Max Th9 yar im soon noobs.
    I bet your a th3 who thinks their some God

Also I would destory you but theirs no targeting in clash of clans get your facts right.
    lol lewis. I could be max th 9 if I wanted but I got better things to do then spend a lot of time trying to find some decent loot so I will just chill at max th8 for a bit

And muffin what rating are your "good" classic members?
    Quote Originally Posted by sss
    You are the cancer of stickpage you fucking fuckity fuck fuck
    Quote Originally Posted by HashBrownTrials View Post
    By the time the new update comes out DAZ would've gone through puberty. Lel
    Quote Originally Posted by WyzDM View Post
    Also Fuck EvE. That's not a matchup. That's a rock-paper-I-don't-give-a-fuck.

Quote Originally Posted by aidan213 View Post
    Lol guys stop.We have a lot of good players in classic.Also the link to our clan is: theragingelitesx.enjin.com and i will list our members now:foryouhmu,GoldenSkull,MrMonkey21,RyanJiang,Tim eDrone,xMorphx,bowieblitz,hashoom,Theoden,Muffin88 and we got some clan friends.Anyways i'm here for busness not for childish.I want RE to become an official SE clan se we have 4 active SE clans.
    lmfao I just see you list a bunch of your own alts as the members lol
    My Stick Empire channel : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7J...h2pRHmjjWXXbpw

My #1 Stick Empire Montage: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mlh8x42SWSo

My #3 Stick Empire Montage:

My SE life began from : December,2013
    Retirement : September 2014 (I still lurk around when I have time)

Feel free to contact me if you need any help

Credit to Azxc for my signature.

Quote Originally Posted by AsePlayer View Post
    lol lewis. I could be max th 9 if I wanted but I got better things to do then spend a lot of time trying to find some decent loot so I will just chill at max th8 for a bit

And muffin what rating are your "good" classic members?
    I could be ranked 2k in SE if I wanted but I have better things to do than spend time trying to find some players I can beat or study stratergy improve micro macro.

Lets argree to this. Im better at clash of clans your shit at clash of clans. Im good at stick empires your very good at stick empires

Banned
    You people have no Idea how new clans start du you?

I could be ranked 2k in SE if I wanted but I have better things to do than spend time trying to find some players I can beat or study stratergy improve micro macro.

Lets argree to this. Im better at clash of clans your shit at clash of clans. Im good at stick empires your very good at stick empires
    Probably not.

@Theo, lol?
    Making a website and recruiting members without questioning them, isn't making a clan...

It has 10 members, 6 of which I have never seen in chat or heard of. It has completely copied the TZ Ranking System (wtf bruhz)
    You are not the strongest clan (lol?)
    TZ Has:
    Zomar, DAZ, Rain, Gale, Myself, Spiderman, Akagi, Pricey, and Skele (ect. ect.)

ET Has:
    Mystery, otaku

RI Has:
    Racer and OFE :P

You have. A couple of players with good DM rating. IN order to consider yourself a legitimate clan You should hope to have some dominance on the Classic Leaderboard. Anyway. Theo, with you claims to be Eleven, and talking to people who have been ranked in clans for a long time. You probs should pull a "You people have no Idea how new clans start du you?
    Didn't CJ say
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyarlathotep View Post
    Damn your jaw must be pretty sore
    spino 606
    SE name and code

Proud member of team Zenith!
    Stick Empires YouTube Channel
    My YouTube Channel

That's stupid why can't theit be a weak clan. Also can point out spino you have played i belive 1100 gameds I have played 230 if I tried aka played 1000 games I could easily be 2k the only reason im not 2k is because I lack the experinace of a 2k player. I massivly punch above my weight and I never seem to get any credit when I post victories on the forums.

Thou as I have said earlyier Id rather be a champions league player in clash than a 2k player in SE. Apart from the Nice ET badge and perhaps extra respect from people such as your self what would I gain anyway?

That's stupid why can't theit be a weak clan. Also can point out spino you have played i belive 1100 gameds I have played 230 if I tried aka played 1000 games I could easily be 2k the only reason im not 2k is because I lack the experinace of a 2k player. I massivly punch above my weight and I never seem to get any credit when I post victories on the forums.

Thou as I have said earlyier Id rather be a champions league player in clash than a 2k player in SE. Apart from the Nice ET badge and perhaps extra respect from people such as your self what would I gain anyway?
    I never said anything towards you?

And they claim on their forum that they are really the best clan, so I needed to inform them on basic stuffz?
    Didn't CJ say
    spino 606
    SE name and code

My YouTube Channel

everyone says their the best clan its called motivation you don't here Arsenal going around saying were the 4th best club in England do you?

nar but you seem to slag off my grade a lot

The reaction from top SE players when they finish watching Spino's game click the link to hear their reaction!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sw5Eu-ikKjs

everyone says their the best clan its called motivation you don't here Arsenal going around saying were the 4th best club in England do you?

nar but you seem to slag off my grade a lot

The reaction from top SE players when they finish watching Spino's game click the link to hear their reaction!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sw5Eu-ikKjs
    OK So your throw a fgt punch when I really didn't do anything. The point is - They don't have pro players and they haven't proved themselves yet.
    I can bring a fag game to, but I ain't going to on the forums.
    Didn't CJ say
    spino 606
    SE name and code

My YouTube Channel

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information