StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!
Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: The Network {Tryouts Open 3/6}

Writer
    Quote Originally Posted by roBEAT View Post
    Hey, can I join your clan just to go inactive? I like being harassed by clan bosses for that. I also like ranks, leadership and obedience a lot.

Oh also my Character is evil, but that isn't a problem, right?
    Pitch is already banned, and as much as people dislike him (myself included) there's no reason to instigate even more bashing. This is just going to keep on forever as long as you keep giving him stuff he can reply to.

This goes out to all of you. This is still a clan thread, not the battlegrounds for an all-out flamewar.

Sooooo, since Pitch is banned(for how lomg though) it's just you and me Pheb.
    Let's create a new weekly. Topic:
    (Drumroll plzzz)
    A goodbye party for Draco
    Meet The Child of the Earth
    Minecraft 1.9 is awesome!!!
    They call me Vlad lord in League of Legends. The rivers will run red.
    Mah username? GetRektByResh. 5v1 me m8.

Quote Originally Posted by TheChosenGamer View Post
    Sooooo, since Pitch is banned(for how lomg though) it's just you and me Pheb.
    Let's create a new weekly. Topic:
    (Drumroll plzzz)
    A goodbye party for Draco
    Oh great. I'll try and make time for this! I think I can do it in time. Pft.
    "There are infinite shadings of light and shadows and colors... it's an extraordinarily subtle language. Figuring out how to speak that language is a lifetime job." Conrad Hall
    Spoiler for Signature:
    "I will love the light for it shows me the way, yet I will endure the darkness because it shows me the stars." Og Mandino

Quote Originally Posted by PhebeaStickz View Post
    Oh great. I'll try and make time for this! I think I can do it in time. Pft.
    Only gat 1 week (btw do you know why Pitch's banned)

The Grand, Exalted, Etc. Malacal's Avatar
    Pitch is banned because...Okay this takes some explaining.

Basically, Pitch came onto mine and Gen's battle and decided to turn my battle poll into his battleground against Gen about how she was inactive. Gen then retorted that y'all do nothing. So Pitch said some crap about how she needs to post ideas and then Gen said she was more a "Don't speak unless spoken to" sort. Then more epic pwnage happened to your leader, because he was kinda sorta maybe possibly potentially probably being an ass.

So where did he go wrong? Well, he didn't PM Gen about this before. In fact, he kinda just waltzed in on our battle saying "lel, I'll ban you if you don't comment on the clan. Let me give you my special leader CnC"
    Well, no CnC was received, although that happens all the time. Oh, but then after all this, he kicked Gen. To which our Lovely Celestial Queen Luna decided that he should receive the poetic justice of being kicked from the forum.
    Full Title: The Grand Exalted Invincible Supreme Potentate and Honorary Spokesman for All Men in General

Everyone wants a certain song to play when they enter the room. Adding it to your signature is the next best thing. Even better is when it's not ten-hour Kirby dubstep remix.
    wRHG: Omega
    I believe in Jesus Christ as my Savior. If you're not afraid to admit it then prove it with your words and actions, you git.

Where Night and Day hold hands with each other
    Actually, I wasn't the one that banned him. I was at school at the time~but yeah, that's pretty much what happened~
    o w o

Quote Originally Posted by acutelatios View Post
    Actually, I wasn't the one that banned him. I was at school at the time~but yeah, that's pretty much what happened~
    o w o
    School? How old are ya?
    Quote Originally Posted by Malacal View Post
    To which our Lovely Celestial Queen Luna decided that he should receive the poetic justice of being kicked from the forum.
    Is it permanent? If not until when though.
    Last edited by TheChosenGamer; 08-31-2015 at 03:23 AM.

Where Night and Day hold hands with each other
    I'm not telling you my age, and he'll be gone for about a week. He'll likely be back soon in a few days, within this week most probably~

o w o

Quote Originally Posted by TheChosenGamer View Post
    School? How old are ya?
    I have school too ahaha. Major exams coming up that's why I worry I won't have enough time. :3 Oh well. Poor Pitch xD
    "There are infinite shadings of light and shadows and colors... it's an extraordinarily subtle language. Figuring out how to speak that language is a lifetime job." Conrad Hall
    Spoiler for Signature:
    "I will love the light for it shows me the way, yet I will endure the darkness because it shows me the stars." Og Mandino

The Grand, Exalted, Etc. Malacal's Avatar
    Luna is as old as time itself.
    Full Title: The Grand Exalted Invincible Supreme Potentate and Honorary Spokesman for All Men in General

Everyone wants a certain song to play when they enter the room. Adding it to your signature is the next best thing. Even better is when it's not ten-hour Kirby dubstep remix.
    wRHG: Omega
    I believe in Jesus Christ as my Savior. If you're not afraid to admit it then prove it with your words and actions, you git.

Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread Information