StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!

Thread: Which version of Pivot is newest?

Which version of Pivot is newest?

Wow, it's been awhile since i was last here. Anyways, as of now I have pivot 2.2.7.... Pretty sure that's outdated (lol). So whats the newest Pivot version out? Could anyone give me a safe place to download it?

pivot 4.2.2 is the newest. its still in beta. type in "pivot( )animator(.)net" because it wont show up if you just type in "pivot animator" you might have to disable your antivirus to download it tho. i have 4.2.2 and i havent gotten a virus from downloading it from the original website.
    Last edited by TheOrigin; 07-31-2015 at 01:16 PM.
    RHG Character[/CENTER]

Also, after you download the installer, when you open it you must read carefully! The installer provides virus to your computer, not the Pivot software. There are some parts of the installer that ask you weather you want to install malicious softwares (and this "agreed to terms and service" box is marked by default). You must unmark the box and click next.

So yeah, it's not the website that is malicious, it's not the Pivot software, it's the installer.
    Last edited by AdamMZ; 07-31-2015 at 05:54 PM.

it also become unresponsive for a while in part of the installation progress. dont exit out of it tho, just wait a while and it will continue.
    RHG Character[/CENTER]

In my humble opinion, for downloading such things a person needs a really good antivirus. I am not good at it, but recently I've face comparison bitdefender vs avast. Now I remembered about it and decided that it will be useful for you to read it.

Thread Information