StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!
Page 39 of 53 FirstFirst ... 2935363738394041424349 ... LastLast

Thread: Riddles.

Is the answer 911 because that's the number I'd be dialing.

But for real though I feel like I should be able to see the answer in this but I FUCKING DON'T SEE ANYTHING AGH!

Quote Originally Posted by Veir View Post
    Is the answer 911 because that's the number I'd be dialing.

But for real though I feel like I should be able to see the answer in this but I FUCKING DON'T SEE ANYTHING AGH!
    Calm your tits, bro. I can give you a hint or two. Actually, if you go back and read my response to Exilement, that's sort of a hint already.

I will post later if anyone else is stumped with a TRUE hint that should move things along.

Where Night and Day hold hands with each other
    A rare acute coming in~just to say that the whole riddle's pretty legit and really clever~10/10 pretty good~

It took a while for me to get it, but Hewitt's right in saying that Veir's actually on the right track~just continue where Hewitt said was correct and I'm sure you'll get it~

good luck dearies~
    ^ w ^

Death's Companion
    people i dont want to spoil anything but im just wasting my time by doing everything that everyone else is doing, guessing. this is a very complex riddle and i dont want to guess it.

hewitt its a great riddle 5 stars but im kinda bored so ill go animate some stuff...

people good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by acutelatios View Post
    A rare acute coming in~just to say that the whole riddle's pretty legit and really clever~10/10 pretty good~

It took a while for me to get it, but Hewitt's right in saying that Veir's actually on the right track~just continue where Hewitt said was correct and I'm sure you'll get it~

good luck dearies~
    ^ w ^
    Does this mean..you've found the answer?

The Extra-Extraordinary Mustika's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Terroarc View Post
    I'm pretty sure those couple over there had discussed this riddle in secret lol

DeviantART |RHG - Battle #1 done | osu!
    Spoiler for I got stamped as SP's Official Counter. Yay?:

Quote Originally Posted by Terroarc View Post
    Hewitt just said he told acute the answer...
    I'm Inactive on Stickpage.

Spoiler for mEmEs:

Okay, Unluckiest Monday of her life. Monday the 27th is considered extremely unlucky. July had a Monday the 27th in it. Potential starting date of 7/27?

Quote Originally Posted by Exilement View Post
    the whole "didn't count the weekends again" thing is confusing me. the previous recording makes it sound like she was keeping track, now suddenly she isn't, but even if she wasn't how does that make it seem like it could've been 3 or 4 weeks instead of one?

recording #4, she says she hopes he slips up and won't return "tomorrow or next week" so she has an opportunity to use the radio again. then recording #5, it's been one week, maybe three or four, but she hasn't been keeping track because the guy didn't show up on weekends. so why not use it again during one of those weekends? how did the battery get replaced?

literally nothing about this riddle makes sense to me. I'm interested to see the solution but I'm not following at all.
    How can you follow something that has no basis. You know stuff like the man coming and going, but you don't have any basis for these things.

Such as...

Quote Originally Posted by Veir View Post
    Okay, Unluckiest Monday of her life. Monday the 27th is considered extremely unlucky. July had a Monday the 27th in it. Potential starting date of 7/27?
    Veir. You are ON FIRE. Seriously, take notes people. Veir is making waves with this case.

Unfortunately you do not have the correct day. In what way is 27 suppose to be Unlucky---as in---universally unlucky.

Exilement, to answer your foibles: in order to determine the sequence by which the man disappeared and reappeared, you need a basis.

Indeed: You would need to first know when the girl was kidnapped.

Quote Originally Posted by Hewitt View Post
    How can you follow something that has no basis. You know stuff like the man coming and going, but you don't have any basis for these things.

Such as...

Veir. You are ON FIRE. Seriously, take notes people. Veir is making waves with this case.

Unfortunately you do not have the correct day. In what way is 27 suppose to be Unlucky---as in---universally unlucky.

Exilement, to answer your foibles: in order to determine the sequence by which the man disappeared and reappeared, you need a basis.

Indeed: You would need to first know when the girl was kidnapped.
    Fuck. I thought I was onto something there. And 27 isn't unlucky, just Monday 27th. Give me a bit I'll try to get back with something else.

Thread Information