StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!

Thread: Stand Up

Stand Up

Well I don't want to keep bugging general with amateur hour, and the music section is in need of some audio. Not exactly music, but itunes has comedy albums so... I'll just post my things here.
    23/9/15 (2) *NEW*
    Fingerless Gloves, 10 Commandments, Monks, Christmas Trees, Gumboots, Clean Surfaces, Bed Springs, Posters.

Dr Seuss, The Kitchen, Drinking... Past Jokes.
    5/8/15
    Umbrellas, Playing with Babies, Sleeping Bag, Pirates, Escape Artist, Music Racist, Frozen Computer, Basket Ballers, Fist Bumping Mike Tyson, Pan Handling, Baseball Bat
    29/7/15
    Jelly Babies, Air freshener, Ties, Vacuum Selling, Coffee, Tacos v Burritos, Paper Planes, Social, Last in Sports, Ferris Wheels
    7/7/15
    Plants, Ice Cream Trucks, Running with Scissors, Full of it, Old People
    22/4/15
    Pubes, Public Toilets, Spelling, Hand Jobs

Thoughts are welcome and appreciated.
    Last edited by En; 09-23-2015 at 03:19 AM.
    Spoiler for Earnings:

I'm sorry for the harmless necro but this thread should probably be moved to general. I don't think this part of the forums is particularly lucid anymore

Eh I'm cool with it. General is too mainstream. I actually forgot all about this thread haha

Anywho! new sets!

Finally had a chance to go up again. I actually went up twice today because some of the performers didn't make it and I just took their time. So 8 minutes in total.

The first set was all new material. The laughs were... meh... Keep in mind that there were probably 10 or so people in the audience, so not a great size. There was one guy (a stand up peer) who seemed to laugh rather consistently. So either he has low standards or it was a tough crowd. I fucked up a few times and jumbled my words or got tongue tied which was disappointing.

The second set had some new and whatever joke popped up in my head (namely the jokes that I believed deserved a second chance or my strong ones). It was more fun the second time around since some interesting things happened. My first audience interaction. A guy kinda somewhat heckled and I was surprised that I was able to flow with it. The laughs were slightly stronger I would say, but the thing that stuck with me was the last joke about baseball which flopped the first time and appeared to running the same course this time as well. Then my subconscious pulled out a pun at the end which managed to get something mildly noteworthy.
    Spoiler for Earnings:

Thread Information