StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 69

Thread: BlueJay Studios || COMING SUMMER 2017 ||

  1. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by Mart456 View Post
    Nice your in! your artist profile is set up and you are the first (official) member of BlueJay Studios!



    What version of flash do you use? I think if I just send u a swf, it'll work for cs6 and newer, but I might have to convert some how if u use anything older
    I should be done with your background by Saturday or Sunday, I have a "prototype" done. ( see link below)
    Any suggestions, thoughts, critiques, or things I missed will help for when I make a final design.
    http://imgur.com/XhUfgAE
    well i use flash 8

    and my critique is make the mountains a bit farther and add more and lighten the sand like this and also make the cactuses a little slimmer thankx
    http://imgur.com/yZhJ0Zl

    " Every frame counts"
    ~Method


    Spoiler for SPFAC:

  2. #22
    The Stickpage Ghost PitchEnder's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    The Cosmos
    Posts
    855
    Type: Backround

    Quality: Great

    Description: I want it to be an abandoned circus. The overall vibe should be very creepy.

    Links to photos: I HAVE NOON

    Artist:

    Also slap me one of them supporter sigs >_>
    Last edited by PitchEnder; 08-08-2015 at 06:55 AM.

    Professional Slacker


    Feels good to be back.

    3/3/2017

  3. #23
    Cartoonist Mart456's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Area 51
    Posts
    79
    Quote Originally Posted by PitchEnder View Post
    Type: Backround

    Quality: Great

    Description: I want it to be an abandoned circus. The overall vibe should be very creepy.



    Links to photos: I HAVE NOON

    Artist:

    Also slap me one of them supporter sigs >_>
    Okay dokey, u want a bluejay studios supporter sig too?
    yep.

    I own/ am leader of BlueJay Studios
    http://forums.stickpage.com/showthre...5-tryouts-open!

    and I am Co Leader of
    CLAN FREELANCER!
    http://forums.stickpage.com/showthre...FREELANCER-4-6


    So yeah!

  4. #24
    The Stickpage Ghost PitchEnder's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    The Cosmos
    Posts
    855
    Quote Originally Posted by Mart456 View Post
    Okay dokey, u want a bluejay studios supporter sig too?
    Yes give me all of the supporter sigs

    Professional Slacker


    Feels good to be back.

    3/3/2017

  5. #25
    Cartoonist Mart456's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Area 51
    Posts
    79
    Quote Originally Posted by PitchEnder View Post
    Yes give me all of the supporter sigs
    Okay, here they are (links)

    http://imgur.com/a/nWnVX freelancer supporter sign

    http://imgur.com/28oJR29 bluejay studios supporter sign


    Your background request is next in line, I'm working on one for ricochet anims currently. I can ask him if he wants to take your order however.
    Last edited by Mart456; 08-08-2015 at 03:21 PM.
    yep.

    I own/ am leader of BlueJay Studios
    http://forums.stickpage.com/showthre...5-tryouts-open!

    and I am Co Leader of
    CLAN FREELANCER!
    http://forums.stickpage.com/showthre...FREELANCER-4-6


    So yeah!

  6. #26
    Senior Member TheOrigin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    in a house
    Posts
    552
    mart can i use art from a different shop im in to tryout?
    feelin kinda lazy today, but i still want in.
    RHG Character[/CENTER]

  7. #27
    The Stickpage Ghost PitchEnder's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    The Cosmos
    Posts
    855
    Quote Originally Posted by Mart456 View Post
    Okay, here they are (links)

    http://imgur.com/a/nWnVX freelancer supporter sign

    http://imgur.com/28oJR29 bluejay studios supporter sign


    Your background request is next in line, I'm working on one for ricochet anims currently. I can ask him if he wants to take your order however.
    those links are broken dude :3 i suggest you use sta.sh

    Professional Slacker


    Feels good to be back.

    3/3/2017

  8. #28
    Cartoonist Mart456's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Area 51
    Posts
    79
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePewdieOriginz View Post
    mart can i use art from a different shop im in to tryout?
    feelin kinda lazy today, but i still want in.
    Yeah, sure, as long as you made the art, it doesn't have to be new


    Quote Originally Posted by PitchEnder View Post
    those links are broken dude :3 i suggest you use sta.sh
    Those are just the normal links, you need to go to the imgur page and get the direct link for them to be able to be used in the url thing, but whatever here are the direct links

    http://i.imgur.com/xFwwgBC.jpg

    http://i.imgur.com/28oJR29.jpg






    Quote Originally Posted by MethodAnims1 View Post
    well i use flash 8

    and my critique is make the mountains a bit farther and add more and lighten the sand like this and also make the cactuses a little slimmer thankx
    http://imgur.com/yZhJ0Zl
    Okay, I can just convert to JPEG and it'll be high res so you won't be able to tell its not a vector, especially if you use the standard as2 file for your anims, it's 3000 by 1500
    Last edited by Mart456; 08-09-2015 at 05:32 AM.
    yep.

    I own/ am leader of BlueJay Studios
    http://forums.stickpage.com/showthre...5-tryouts-open!

    and I am Co Leader of
    CLAN FREELANCER!
    http://forums.stickpage.com/showthre...FREELANCER-4-6


    So yeah!

  9. #29
    I have returned Kyzu's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Who Cares?
    Posts
    200
    Quote Originally Posted by Mart456 View Post
    Yeah, sure, as long as you made the art, it doesn't have to be new




    Those are just the normal links, you need to go to the imgur page and get the direct link for them to be able to be used in the url thing, but whatever here are the direct links

    http://i.imgur.com/xFwwgBC.jpg

    http://i.imgur.com/28oJR29.jpg








    Okay, I can just convert to JPEG and it'll be high res so you won't be able to tell its not a vector, especially if you use the standard as2 file for your anims, it's 3000 by 1500
    Um, his rhg is not Pitch anymore...
    RHG: IlluZion



    Spoiler for clans I support:



    "Luck is my greatest skill..."

  10. #30
    Cartoonist Mart456's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Area 51
    Posts
    79
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyzu View Post
    Um, his rhg is not Pitch anymore...
    Aww... He changed it?

    And also method anims here's your BG
    Last edited by Mart456; 08-09-2015 at 06:36 AM.
    yep.

    I own/ am leader of BlueJay Studios
    http://forums.stickpage.com/showthre...5-tryouts-open!

    and I am Co Leader of
    CLAN FREELANCER!
    http://forums.stickpage.com/showthre...FREELANCER-4-6


    So yeah!

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •