StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!
Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Wate

Wate

Age 23 / Male
    Personality: Stressful, Tries to joke around to keep his stress levels to a minimum but still thinks about things.
    Physical Appearance: Green, Amber Eyes, 6ft Tall.

Spoiler for Physical Appearance:

=Bracelets=
    Spoiler for Bracelets:

=Speed=
    Wate is at his fastest without his bracelets. Up to 26 times the speed of sound (8,840 Metres/s - 19,770 mph - mach 26).
    But he goes at a less speed so he can control himself and actually see when running.

=Strength=
    Wate can casually jump around with is bracelets, since he always carries 6 tons on each limb. removing them makes Wate able to carry around 31,750 KG [70,000 pounds, 35 US Tons]

=Full mode=
    He can transform into Full Mode at anytime, but his bracelets need to be in range (about 30 meters for reference). This form makes him slower, but it makes him very powerful; he can still move around at high speed by leaping. He uses the mass and uses the stored aura to power up. He can fly at this mode.

=Pain Tolerance=
    His pain tolerance is abnormally high.

=Celestial Aura=
    Wate has this power which was passed down from his mom. He can manipulate this aura to carry his bracelets because it's linked with the aura in the bracelets. And this aura is also used to reduce all types of pain & speeding up the healing process to himself self. It's more powerful while in Full Mode, because he absorbs the bracelets into his body which also has his mother's aura in it, which boosts the process.

=Electricity/Fire=
    If Wate had no access to his bracelets while against an opponent with Electricity/Fire-Based powers, he could get severely hurt.

=Strain after Full mode=
    It doesn't depend on how long he is in this mode, it only depends on how he uses it. But it really hurts after.

=PTSD=
    Post Traumatic Stress Disorder. Wate will frequently flashback and relive the traumatizing events that has happened to his life. (Death of his father and many of his clanmates)

Wes Ambers was born in a small village known as "Flyer Village" in Austrailia, parents from Canada. His mother has celestial powers, father was an assassin and brother Nathan was ordinary. Wate was 15 at the time, suddenly Splouj appeared in the area near them. He was from another "Realm", in a planet known as Ectoid. He asked for which realm he was in... They were quite. Splouj suddenly kills Wate's father, and Splouj knew he was Mortal Realm and teleported away. Wate experienced the death of a loved one, which later caused PTSD and awakened Wate's Power of manipulating his Strength & Speed to an extreme level. Wate's mother tried teaching Wate "Celestial Aura Manipulation" but he couldn't get the hang of it. 2 years later Wate only got stronger and faster. Wate's mother is an Expeditionist, so she'd always be away. Wate decided to avenge his father, Wate took his father's knife and took off. It took Wate 3 years to encounter Splouj. They fought a battle, at the end Wate swiftly cuts Splouj's right eye, Splouj retreated and teleported away, Wate later found out that Splouj was apart of a group of villains who all fight for different reasons and to serve one villain, Surano. 1 year later Wate met someone by the name of Eli Holens, also known as Jolt. They've formed a clan later on to defeat the league of villains. Wate swore to protect his Mother, Brother, Wife, and Clanmates.
    Spoiler for Spouj's Physical Appearance:

Spoiler for Demo:

=Battles=
    Zameki (T800BRLOL) Win
    Pyro (Styrx Rix) Loss

=Points=
    Losses 1/1 Wins

=Hitlist=
    Resh

=Avalability=
    No.

Last edited by Pivot Boom; 12-28-2017 at 07:55 AM.

bro. 6 ton braceslest. WHAT?!

looks good bro. did very good on this unique character.
    RHG Character[/CENTER]

YESH 6 TONS SOMETHING RONG WIT DAT HUH?
    lol jk

but thanks

-->Youtube|RHG<--

Spoiler for Support:

Very nice I. Like the concept of your rhg.I'll look out for you...

Anyway,what do you mean by unoffical battles only?
    Last edited by Horizon28; 08-12-2015 at 02:29 PM.

Spoiler for Show more:

RHGs with "girls" as a weakness I cannot take seriously at all.

Dafuq is Full Mode, and dafuq does it do? Also, how is having a "Rage Mode" a weakness? Dafuq is up with that?

Spoiler for What I've Obtained:

Rage modes are usually direct upgrades with minimal weaknesses to them. It's an uncreative way of shoehorning in a deus ex machina. Guy gets beat up, goes rage, fights back harder and wins. Maybe zips about a bit with some blurs because 2lazy2anim8lol.

Slap some originality into yourself.
    Last edited by RichardLongflop; 08-12-2015 at 03:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by WafflesMgee View Post
    RHGs with "girls" as a weakness I cannot take seriously at all.
    RHG's made by a guy who is called waffles I can not take seriously at all.

I like this character he's cool. He reminds me of something else I just can't put my finger on tho

WRHG:Beth

Availability:
    Let's Rumble

I'm a skeleton IRL.

Quote Originally Posted by Vern View Post
    greasy oil space niggahs.
    Spoiler for Who Do I Fight For?:

Spoiler for Gif Of My Mascot:

Quote Originally Posted by PitchEnder View Post
    RHG's made by a guy who is called waffles I can not take seriously at all.

I like this character he's cool. He reminds me of something else I just can't put my finger on tho

Check yourself before you wreck yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by WafflesMgee View Post

Check yourself before you wreck yourself.
    I think they should add people with waffle emojis to that list

This guy is like super man ... 6 tons wow

WRHG:Beth

Availability:
    Let's Rumble

I'm a skeleton IRL.

Quote Originally Posted by Vern View Post
    greasy oil space niggahs.
    Spoiler for Who Do I Fight For?:

Spoiler for Gif Of My Mascot:

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information