StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: ActaSanctorum - Under New Management

ActaSanctorum - Under New Management

ActaSanctorum
    The first wRHG clan on Stickpage!
    (By three minutes)

Description
    Spoiler for Slight Backstory:

Description of the clan house
    Spoiler for Description:

Members

George “The Gentleman” Prince - Acting Leader
    Born to the great business empire of the Prince Family, he was a spoilt brat, ranging from partying all night to spending his inheritance on materialistic ideals. However after being cut off, he got himself together, going to university and making the groundbreaking discovery of Mithril, of which he owns the majority. With this indestructible metal he molded his famed Umbra! The indestructible umbrella which can stop all attacks and keep the rain off his head. His only goal is to find true love within the tournament, because only a gladiator can make him settle down.

2/0/0/0

Sebastian Gladstone’s real objective is not known to anyone but himself and his squad back at Halberd. In everyone else’s eyes, he’s simply a gladiator that uses the excuse of “a dark past” to keep himself from actually talking of why he came here. Not exactly an uncommon scenario within the gladiators. He’s a skilled melee combatant that can materialize up to 5 cubes that are solid only to him. Aside from that, he also owns a pair of electric tonfas.

3/0/2/0

A man who hunts monsters at night, he is old and cold but can take on any threat with his vast arsenal of weaponry. Having been raised on the streets he has an affinity for killing those creatures who try to work outside of the Underscape. Into every battle he brings his own unique style of fighting and creativity for he is adaptable in almost any situation. Maybe he could teach his fellow clan mates a thing or two with his age or maybe the younger generations would leave him in the dust. Only time will tell.

After being once stripped of the gift of life, Serena returned to the world of the living thanks to a poorly executed arcane ritual. Lacking a purpose, she stumbled across the Gladiator system by pure case. The singer had the fighting as her main priority, before meeting Tanya, her now girlfriend. Although being once member of Acta Sanctorum, Serena decided to aid the organization yet again, this time with Tanya at her side and The Gentleman as the leader.

1/0/0/0

Ethernu was once a normal human being. He was an adventurer and a treasure hunter, searching the four corners of the world for artefacts that have been lost in time and never seen before. On one of his expeditions, Ethernu discovered the Morph Blade. There it sat in it's pedestal, stuck in time. Yet, It beckoned for him to free it from it's prison. When Ethernu successfully pulled it out, he was blessed by The Goddess of Wind. From her blessings, Ethernu's perception grew as well as his tactical mind. None knows what the indestructible blade is made out. Some propose mythril, others say it is from an ore not discovered by man yet. The Morph Blade is a blessing and a curse. Despite having the ability to shift his weapon into anything, it is bound to his bloodline for all of eternity. Only death will part him from the sword while it is passed to the next generation.

0/0/1/0

Previous Gladiators:
    Spoiler for dead or missing:

Allies/Rivals
    I don't think any wRHG clan at the moment has these.

History
    Sebastian (the First) is now deceased, and the other two clan members haven't been seen in ages.
    Sebastian Gladstone is currently revamping the clan and has asked The Gentleman for help.
    After a month, Sabine and Rykosar have joined the clan.
    The haunting event is now over. Serena is no longer accidentally keeping everyone in the clan house awake.
    Three members have gone underground and while Gladstone is away, George took command.
    Serena, Ethernu and Alabaster join Acta Sanctorum.

Monthlies
    These are not mandatory. They will serve as canon story points that may be referenced back to. It is all to build up clan Events that will come in the following months. If you cannot complete it within the allotted time, then it will become a Wheneverly. These can be done at anytime so do not feel pressured into sending in a entry.

EVENTS
    These on the other hand will be mandatory. These are the adventures that the members will be going through together. The Monthlies will set up a slight backstory to these and thus everyone will understand what is happening relatively well. All entries will be required by a specific time.

TRYOUTS
    If one would like to try out for a position at this clan, please send a message to Saul Murphy. He will be able to explain the procedure.
    Last edited by SaulMurphy; 02-11-2017 at 02:34 AM.

Hmmm, this in an interesting clan. Mind if I join sir?
    Quote Originally Posted by Lao-tzu
    "A leader is best when people barely know he exists, when his work is done, his aim fulfilled, they will say: we did it ourselves."
    wRHG Availability: Yes
    Spoiler for RHGs:

Heh, I was hoping I hadn't heard the last of ActaSanctorum! Glad to see it up again!

Sabine is basically on babysitting duty though, as far as your backstory is concerned though

I am hereby happy to announce that Shapiro's character Ethernu has official joined ActaSanctorum. He will be a junior member for now, to reflect his current writing ability, but under tutelage he may well become a force to be reckoned with. On behalf of... just me I guess... I welcome you to our historic clan.

You may be the first clan on SP, but my clan still has the most history!

Spoiler for What I've Obtained:

Quote Originally Posted by Azure View Post
    You may be the first clan on SP, but my clan still has the most history!
    I would agree, but for arguments sake, we see history in a linear fashion, THUS using the displacement of time itself, we have the most.

(But yes... you do)

Just one question about the monthly, to they have a set topic (like an assassination, a day at base) or do you choose what the topic of the monthly is every month?
    Quote Originally Posted by Lao-tzu
    "A leader is best when people barely know he exists, when his work is done, his aim fulfilled, they will say: we did it ourselves."
    wRHG Availability: Yes
    Spoiler for RHGs:

Quote Originally Posted by Sharpiro View Post
    Just one question about the monthly, to they have a set topic (like an assassination, a day at base) or do you choose what the topic of the monthly is every month?
    It will be a topic set by me. It's usually an opportunity to expand on clan chemistry or maybe just to sharpen your skills. But I wouldn't have loads of restrictions on then.

Well. Glad to see this clan alive and kicking again.

I'll be lurking.

Two announcements are to be made at the present time.

Number 1. DelorMaximus's Serena has joined our little band of merry men (and women) and has attained the rank of Senior Membership due to his writing ability and previous standings at the clan.

Number 2. It has been requested of me to do a monthly, which I am happy to do. I already have an idea of where I am taking this clan and thus will be making monthlies build up towards this ultimate event. Without further ado:

Our Series of Unfortunate Events

Misfortune has struck every citizen of ActaSanctorum, no matter where they are, and it felt like everyone was having the worst day. Get the mail outside, it rains. Take the dog for a walk, he ends up excreting on your carpet. Get mugged. Electricity cuts out during your favourite Spanish Soap Opera. Anything could be going wrong. It won't be your character against anyone specific, but merely your character surviving the worst nonfatal day of their life. The challenge here is how does your character handle the added pressure of day and what all goes wrong. This may affect him/her in the long run, so try to make it rather enticing and dramatic. All pieces will become canon in Acta's story. You may choose whether you'd add it to your own personal one.

HAPPY WRITING

All monthlies have a time limit of the month that gave it birth (in this case, August). Once the month is over, it becomes a Wheneverly. Thus, if you have an idea and cannot yet complete it, you may always complete it at a later stage or skip it all together. Up to you. Only thing mandatory will be Events, but that will come at a much later stage.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information