StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

Thread: New Night Creatures: Clan Event - {What's Going On?}

Quote Originally Posted by Alphaeus View Post
    You do know that char is a member of Waffle's/Floppy's RHG clan?
    Yes I do!XD

Anyways, it doesn't stop Handy from being on his hitlist does it?
    Last edited by Urako; 12-03-2016 at 10:12 AM.
    I believe in Jesus Christ as my Savior. If you're not afraid to admit it then paste this into your signature.

I am a self-proclaimed wRHG fight instigator.

Here is my wRHG character Dozer!

Return of Asshat Supreme 969_DoomsDruid_969's Avatar
    Joe would obliterate every wRHG concept, 1000+ vs 1, including Murphy Gray, Alex unsealed, Raiyzx, and Handy at max capacity. It isn't even fair, dammit.

I am a quality shitposter(and Magnificent Bastard). You, on the other hand, are a shit-quality poster.

Spoiler for Writing Motto:

Spoiler for me:

(made a wRHG)
    (wants to join a clan for the time being)

Spoiler for Second Event 2000 words:
    Last edited by Aquila; 12-02-2016 at 08:50 PM.

I am prepared to meet my maker.
    Whether or not he's prepared to meet me....
    well that's another matter, isn't it?
    Spoiler for Infinite Battle:

So! Updated the clan page. We now have a new creed, updated points, Leo is the leader again, Manny has left the base (Kizu is still here), and I updated the records for my technical win against buckethead (still salty). Next clan event will be celebrating Leo's return and will be posted some time in the new year!

Oh, and I added SkyFire as allies.
    Last edited by Azure; 12-26-2016 at 07:17 PM.

Spoiler for What I've Obtained:

I would like to have Dante Rockwell listed as an honorary member of the Night Creatures.

Quote Originally Posted by Chromium7 View Post
    I would like to have Dante Rockwell listed as an honorary member of the Night Creatures.
    Um... why?

Quote Originally Posted by Azure View Post
    Um... why?
    because he meets all of the koalifications

Return of Asshat Supreme 969_DoomsDruid_969's Avatar
    Oh shut up that pun was...

irrelephant

hehehehehehehehhehehehehehehhehehehhehehhehehehehe

I am a quality shitposter(and Magnificent Bastard). You, on the other hand, are a shit-quality poster.

Spoiler for Writing Motto:

Spoiler for me:

(made a wRHG)
    (wants to join a clan for the time being)

I just noticed I forgot to change the Entry Conditions. Thanks for pointing that out.

Give me an actual reason or no.

Edit: Done with that adjustment. Also, don't just be a goober on the thread. Have some kinda reason for posting.
    Last edited by Azure; 12-31-2016 at 08:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Azure View Post
    Give me an actual reason or no.
    1. Dante's canon at one point intersected (still intersects?) with your own, and your interactions with Dante, the members of the Coils, Sanctuary, etc, together help form a semblance of coherency.

2. In the event of incoherency / anachronism, Dante's presence offers an alternative throughline.

3. All jokes aside, Dante really is qualified. Cybernetic arms are undoubtedly visible inhuman traits, and Abra got in with a less monstrous appearance than that.

4. The beliefs held by Dante and the beliefs held by the leadership of the Night Creatures have both changed since the clan war. Currently, they more or less align. I believe that Dante would make an interesting addition to the Night Creatures, and were it not for a few key changes, delays, and realizations on my end, I may instead have found myself entering Dante as a true member of the Night Creatures at around this time, as was my original hope.

5. I was under the impression that you were looking to eventually forge something of an alliance with the Coils of Nehushtan at some point after you brought back Leoncio. Whether or not this impression is accurate, was ever accurate, or has even held up, were you to choose to interact with them in the future- be it in the form of a collab, or for all I care, another war- Dante being considered an honorary member not only provides the previous semblance of coherency to allow for such an exchange, but a motive and driving force for the direction of said exchanges based off of Dante's relations to the various clans you may choose to interact with in the future.

6. I was also under the impression that more than one of the characters associated with this clan have interacted with Dante at various points in time outside of the Clan War, and would more than likely speak relatively fondly of him or a version of him. One is Abra, and the other is one of your NPCs.

7. In respect to the Clan War, your rendition of Dante for the Night Creatures' entry was all I could've asked for and more. It would not be a stretch of the imagination, but a fair statistically backed, content backed, and interpersonal discussion backed hypothesis to say that our interaction and collaboration on your end of the Clan War as opposed to Alph and I's interaction / collaboration swayed the votes in your favor and in some ways away from his. Our visions for the character merged far more seamlessly than I was expecting in your version of the Clan War, while mine and Alph's visions butted heads somewhat more noticeably over that particular instance. If we wrote well together in the past- and wish to work well in the present and future, then writing together in the present and into the future should be the way to go.

8. Experimenting with Dante as an honorary member, and learning to operate with and around periphery story characters lends you experience with the concept. From a formatting standpoint, you'd know where you'd put honorary members on your page, as Dante would be your excuse to look into the matter. Say if you want to do something with TwitchyPidge (example ex-Night Creature) and/or her characters down the line- you would know and already ready to explain her options to her regarding registering Iwa, say, or whatever her old character was that was in your clan, as an honorary character whilst utilizing Janice and fulfilling the role of an active member were she to return suddenly and want this. Essentially, figure out the procedure now, with Dante- and you won't have to later should a situation arise where you would need/want honorary members. Be proactive.

9. You left Kizu in the medbay btw.

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

Thread Information