StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!

View Poll Results: Who wins?

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • Donkey Kong

4 28.57%
  • Bowser

10 71.43%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Donkey Kong Vs Bowser

Bowser has been naturally giant a lot of times, and is shown to be able to grow in size simply by eating.
    Also, Dry Bowser can automatically repair himself if he's broken apart.

Also. Two things I've noticed. Donkey Kong's moon punching ability might not be as impressive as it seems. This moon for instance is not only smaller but seemed to have next to no gravity, implying it was very light, also upon hitting the earth it landed on a wooden mask of sorts, that suffered a surprisingly minuscule effect.

Second, in Paper Mario Thousand Year Door, Bowser has an infinite life count, meaning he is basically immortal. If you manage to kill him he'll just come back. Infinitely.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arch-Angel View Post
    You'll never make it with an SP social career if you don't know who Charry is by now.

Quote Originally Posted by Charry View Post
    Bowser has been naturally giant a lot of times, and is shown to be able to grow in size simply by eating.
    Also, Dry Bowser can automatically repair himself if he's broken apart.

Also. Two things I've noticed. Donkey Kong's moon punching ability might not be as impressive as it seems. This moon for instance is not only smaller but seemed to have next to no gravity, implying it was very light, also upon hitting the earth it landed on a wooden mask of sorts, that suffered a surprisingly minuscule effect.

Second, in Paper Mario Thousand Year Door, Bowser has an infinite life count, meaning he is basically immortal. If you manage to kill him he'll just come back. Infinitely.
    People seriously I NEVER SAID IT WAS A BATTLE TO THE DEATH. Stop bringing up immortality things! Jesus Christ!

The moon may be small but it would still require large amounts of force to move. Even if it was light the entire thing is made of rock.

Professional Slacker

Feels good to be back.

3/3/2017

Quote Originally Posted by PitchEnder View Post
    Why can't donkey kong just destroy dry bowser. And if bowser needs help from Mario and luigi to become giant bowser, and they aren't allowed in the fight
    (Making us assume this is a battle to the death)
    People seriously I NEVER SAID IT WAS A BATTLE TO THE DEATH. Stop bringing up immortality things! Jesus Christ!

The moon may be small but it would still require large amounts of force to move. Even if it was light the entire thing is made of rock.
    ... Ok.

You make it look like that you just don't want donkey kong to die...
    And also why would Bowser NOT kill him? Like there's no reason. Why would it not be a battle to the death. If Bowser is already fighting there's no point on sparring the opponent.
    Last edited by ScatterFace; 08-27-2015 at 09:49 AM.
    I'm Inactive on Stickpage.

Spoiler for mEmEs:

If its not a fight to death, then maybe you should mention what the winning criteria is instead of hiding behind your lack of explanation.
    You'll never make it with an SP social career if you don't know who Charry is by now.

Quote Originally Posted by XxScatterxX View Post
    (Making us assume this is a battle to the death)

... Ok.

You make it look like that you just don't want donkey kong to die...
    And also why would Bowser NOT kill him? Like there's no reason. Why would it not be a battle to the death. If Bowser is already fighting there's no point on sparring the opponent.
    Why doesn't bowser just not kill peach? I mean... What is he using her for... (Insert Bowser X Peach photo)

If you guys want a scenario I'll give you guys a scenario.

Bowser is hungry and stuff so he sends his peeps to go collect him some food. But his men are so stupid that the go and grab some of DKS bananas. DK straight up beats the men because bananas. Bowser finds out about this and gets angry, so he decides to go out and whip DKS butt. But here is the catch, this war hasn't gone unnoticed. The entire mushroom kingdom knows about this and if either of them kill each other peach will be like TO JAIL WITH YOU because laws.
    Last edited by PitchEnder; 08-27-2015 at 12:22 PM.

Professional Slacker

Feels good to be back.

3/3/2017

Why doesn't bowser just not kill peach? I mean... What is he using her for... (Insert Bowser X Peach photo)
    Well what I'm assuming he's doing is he needs Peach to find out where all her wealth is. He also most likely needs to get Mario far away from his home area so he doesn't have to deal with annoying reinforcements and he knows the area better than and the only way to do this is with Peach.

Spoiler for mEmEs:

Well what I'm assuming he's doing is he needs Peach to find out where all her wealth is. He also most likely needs to get Mario far away from his home area so he doesn't have to deal with annoying reinforcements and he knows the area better than and the only way to do this is with Peach.
    Assuming that she has any wealth and she isn't just ruling with an iron fist making everything free for her

And wouldn't he know where it is by now.. I mean he seriously just sits around in a room literally WAITIMG for Mario to get there.. I mean come on man prioritize...
    Last edited by PitchEnder; 08-27-2015 at 12:33 PM.

Professional Slacker

Feels good to be back.

3/3/2017

Bowser is hungry and stuff so he sends his peeps to go collect him some food. But his men are so stupid that the go and grab some of DKS bananas. DK straight up beats the men because bananas. Bowser finds out about this and gets angry, so he decides to go out and whip DKS butt. But here is the catch, this war hasn't gone unnoticed. The entire mushroom kingdom knows about this and if either of them kill each other peach will be like TO JAIL WITH YOU because laws.
    None of that adds a winning criteria, nor would it effect the actual fight. All you've done is create random rules that don't change this supposed fight. We don't need a story on why they are fighting. All we need to know is:
    If it's not a fight to the death, then what determines the winner.
    The environment (possibly).
    Last edited by Charry; 08-27-2015 at 12:46 PM.

You think Bowser gives a fuck about going to jail. He's kidnapped the fucking princess 7 million times and he still hasn't gone to jail.
    Bowser has turned millions of toad's into stones that mario beats the shit out of and breaks.
    He has a army that can invade the mushroom kingdom and he HAS invaded the mushroom kingdom
    Last edited by ScatterFace; 08-27-2015 at 01:07 PM.

Spoiler for mEmEs:

You think Bowser gives a fuck about going to jail. He's kidnapped the fucking princess 7 million times and he still hasn't gone to jail.
    Bowser has turned millions of toad's into stones that mario beats the shit out of and breaks.
    He has a army that can invade the mushroom kingdom and he HAS invaded the mushroom kingdom
    And he has been beaten by a plumber in overalls .. And occasionally a yoshi

Since bowser went to DK to fight him they are in the jungle
    Last edited by PitchEnder; 08-27-2015 at 02:06 PM.

Professional Slacker

Feels good to be back.

3/3/2017

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information