StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!

View Poll Results: Who wins?

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • Donkey Kong

    4 28.57%
  • Bowser

    10 71.43%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 38

Thread: Donkey Kong Vs Bowser

  1. #21
    Scatter'd Limbs ScatterFace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,281
    Quote Originally Posted by PitchEnder View Post
    And he has been beaten by a plumber in overalls .. And occasionally a yoshi

    Since bowser went to DK to fight him they are in the jungle
    Yeah give DK a advantage man. Same thing happened when he fought knuckles yo but that doesn't matter right now does it.
    And DK has been beaten by plumbers in overalls too.
    And the Yoshi would only be when fighting baby bowser if I am correct.
    I'm Inactive on Stickpage.

    Spoiler for mEmEs:

  2. #22
    King Veir Veir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    F*ck Mountain
    Posts
    3,008
    Quote Originally Posted by PitchEnder View Post
    And he has been beaten by a plumber in overalls
    Quote Originally Posted by PitchEnder View Post
    And he has been beaten by a plumber in overalls
    Quote Originally Posted by PitchEnder View Post
    And he has been beaten by a plumber in overalls
    I can't tell if you're trolling Stickpage or if you really are just a child. Have you read the rules? You have to be at least 13 to view the forums.

  3. #23
    The Stickpage Ghost PitchEnder's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    The Cosmos
    Posts
    946
    Quote Originally Posted by XxScatterxX View Post
    Yeah give DK a advantage man. Same thing happened when he fought knuckles yo but that doesn't matter right now does it.
    And DK has been beaten by plumbers in overalls too.
    And the Yoshi would only be when fighting baby bowser if I am correct.
    Halt. You're thinking of the wrong DK. The DK that the original Mario (aka JumpMan) defeated was actually Cranky Kong not Donkey Kong

    Quote Originally Posted by Veir View Post
    I can't tell if you're trolling Stickpage or if you really are just a child. Have you read the rules? You have to be at least 13 to view the forums.
    Then what are you doing here?
    Last edited by PitchEnder; 08-27-2015 at 03:36 PM.

    WRHG: Fell

    Availability:
    Full

    Character will be changed after I'm finished with my next two battles.

    I'm a skeleton IRL.


    Spoiler for Gif Of My Mascot:

    Spoiler for Personal Stuff:


  4. #24
    Scatter'd Limbs ScatterFace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,281
    Quote Originally Posted by PitchEnder View Post
    Then what are you doing here?
    I expect this to come from 10 year olds...

    Out of everything you could've said. You said that...
    Last edited by ScatterFace; 08-27-2015 at 03:42 PM.
    I'm Inactive on Stickpage.

    Spoiler for mEmEs:

  5. #25
    King Veir Veir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    F*ck Mountain
    Posts
    3,008
    Quote Originally Posted by PitchEnder View Post
    BANANA SLAMMA!
    This is your entire argument summed up into one sentence.

  6. #26
    The Stickpage Ghost PitchEnder's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    The Cosmos
    Posts
    946
    Quote Originally Posted by XxScatterxX View Post
    I expect this to come from 10 year olds...

    Out of everything you could've said. You said that...
    The ten year olds I know would have cussed him out.

    Quote Originally Posted by Veir View Post
    This is your entire argument summed up into one sentence.
    Not gonna lie.. That made me burst out laughing.

    Bowser: *turns giant, shoots giant flames*
    DK: BANANA SLAMMA!

    DK wins
    Last edited by PitchEnder; 08-27-2015 at 03:47 PM.

    WRHG: Fell

    Availability:
    Full

    Character will be changed after I'm finished with my next two battles.

    I'm a skeleton IRL.


    Spoiler for Gif Of My Mascot:

    Spoiler for Personal Stuff:


  7. #27
    Scatter'd Limbs ScatterFace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,281
    Quote Originally Posted by PitchEnder View Post
    The ten year olds I know would have cussed him out.
    This isn't call of duty though.

    And why would you compare a 10 year old yourself. You aren't those kids so saying what another 10 year old does proves nothing.
    Last edited by ScatterFace; 08-27-2015 at 03:48 PM.
    I'm Inactive on Stickpage.

    Spoiler for mEmEs:

  8. #28
    The Stickpage Ghost PitchEnder's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    The Cosmos
    Posts
    946
    Quote Originally Posted by XxScatterxX View Post
    This isn't call of duty though.
    No, this is halo.

    I swear the more I play DK in smash the more i act like him. The next time I fight my brother I wouldn't be surprised if I banged my chest.
    Last edited by PitchEnder; 08-27-2015 at 04:04 PM.

    WRHG: Fell

    Availability:
    Full

    Character will be changed after I'm finished with my next two battles.

    I'm a skeleton IRL.


    Spoiler for Gif Of My Mascot:

    Spoiler for Personal Stuff:


  9. #29
    King Veir Veir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    F*ck Mountain
    Posts
    3,008
    Quote Originally Posted by PitchEnder View Post
    No, this is halo.

    I swear the more I play DK in smash the more i act like him. The next time I fight my brother I wouldn't be surprised if I banged my chest.
    This is only funny because you both have the intelligence of a banana.

  10. #30
    The Stickpage Ghost PitchEnder's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    The Cosmos
    Posts
    946
    Quote Originally Posted by Veir View Post
    This is only funny because you both have the intelligence of a banana.
    I knew someone would say that. I'll have you know I'm slightly smarter than a banana.

    WRHG: Fell

    Availability:
    Full

    Character will be changed after I'm finished with my next two battles.

    I'm a skeleton IRL.


    Spoiler for Gif Of My Mascot:

    Spoiler for Personal Stuff:


Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •