For the new ones joining this shindig, I'll give ya a short run down of this thing. Simply every week, until I reach a hundred prompts of course, I'll post a new theme or setting for you to write. Once you finish it, kindly post what you got here and make sure to put it in spoilers to avoid taking too much space.

You are also free to do past prompts any time you want so don't be afraid of looking back and writing the old prompt threads as well~

With that out of the way, please open the spoiler and check out this new prompt!

Last moments are pretty emotional moments. Some feel regret, some fear, some with courage. Our job as writers is that we are able to express a myriad of emotions that our characters feel, amd what time could show the rawest of emotions when we're near death.

Spoiler for So that is why:

Good luck and have fun~

Also everyone, try to at least CnC when you can. It's been a big concern of mine but then again I shouldn't be the one to talk give my lack of posts as well.

Have a wonderful day dears~

Also if anyone has an idea for an Friday Funk prompt then you're more than welcome to send your idea to me via Private Message.

This also goes for any questions you may have~
o w o

Also, sorry about being slow about these prompts. Been busy with mental stuffs~