StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!
Page 1 of 19 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: CYOA: Booty Quest

Hybrid View

CYOA: Booty Quest

A long time ago in a land called Nowhere
    Just south of Somewhere, East of Anywhere, West of Elsewhere and North of a hellhole known as... New Jersey
    A Prophecy foretold of a Legendary Man going on a Legendary Quest

This is that quest.
    YOU are that man.
    Go through the trials and conquer your destiny
    As you complete the legendary

Booty Quest

Now that the formalities are aside, welcome to Booty Quest, a CYOA with some RPG elements added along where you'll control a character who seeks but one thing... booty. Now, he seeks not just any booty, but he seeks the booty of the Princess of the Land of Nowhere. In order to get that royal ass, he'll have to work long and hard to raise several aspects of himself and make himself the most perfect Alpha Male in the kingdom, as well as get past her dad (AKA your boss and ruler).

The rules are pretty simple, so read over them:

1. To request an action, simply place an ">" in front of said action.
    2. Dialogue requires quotation marks and an ">", so don't try to have a conversation with only one or the other. I will laugh at you, and I expect others to as well.
    3. While this is all fun and games, let's keep the foul language to a minimum. There's already gonna be a lot of crude humor; let's not completely devolve into degenerates, shall we?
    4. I won't be posting anything explicit. Anything that could be considered explicit will be heavily censored. Problems? I don't care. Hassle me? I'll care even less.
    5. Posts have to relate to the story. I don't care if you don't post actions or things, but I will infract and delete off-topic things at my own discretion.

Now, that all said, we get to the part that's more fun: choosing your character. You've got two choices, each with their own unique traits that can and will affect gameplay.

Option 1:
    Spoiler for Knight:

Option 2:
    Spoiler for Wizard:

Majority rules, here.

Note:
    I'll be drawing all of this out, so expect some pretty funky art that's hopefully entertaining enough (it will look sketchy; I want it to look sketchy; I care not if you are not satisfied by the sketchy). I will also try to update daily, but if I don't, then realize that I have work and school and other things that will constantly nag at my attention, and I'll apologize for those now before they have a chance to happen.

Spoiler for What I've Obtained:

Do we have to sign up, or can we just join in. If we do have to sign up, count me in as a knight.

Just join on in. This is a CYOA, not a game or RP really. Anybody can post any action they want. Majority chooses if everyone proceeds as a Knight or Wizard.

...Let's Go Exploring!
    More classes!

Quote Originally Posted by Hobbes View Post
    More classes!
    No.

...Let's Go Exploring!
    Fine. Wizard!

Sophisticated Perversion Not_Nish's Avatar
    Knight for sure. Lets pull a Conan on this adventure and fucking rock it like a Cimmerian.
    Spoiler for Random Charry Ownage #17:

Wizard! They have no sense of right and wrong! (And they overpower knights in high levels)
    v (not my thing but please read) v

Flash CS6 || R.I.P. Fileize - "I didn't get to steal from pros" || Works slowly due to IRL Problems
    RHG: 親愛な雨 - Shinnai na Ame
    Daydreams and Concepts (Last Major Update: 11/09/13)

Youve done this before and they all went inactive

What assurance do you have that you will finish this one. Because not everyone is Homestuck

Quote Originally Posted by Hewitt View Post
    Youve done this before and they all went inactive

What assurance do you have that you will finish this one. Because not everyone is Homestuck
    It tends not to be my inactivity so much as people stop caring enough. So I'm just gonna go for what sells: sex. I'm gonna try to go as over the top as I can to keep this alive until a satisfying end. I even have two events planned for the end, which I'll keep from spoiling for now.

Page 1 of 19 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread Information