StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Do you find videos like this entertaining or appealing?

Do you find videos like this entertaining or appealing?

I recently decided to change the videos i make and just talk about life stuff soo.... Yeaa I just want to know if you find this entertaining or not, or whether you regard this as an animation or etc? If not tell me what i could do to meet what is expected.
    thank you in advance, Im willing to take any criticism or compliments .

Last edited by fola351; 10-27-2015 at 11:43 AM.

I don't think I've ever seen so many memes used in such a short period of time.

If you want my honest opinion, I'm not a huge fan. There's nothing really original here. Meme style of humor gets really dry to me. However, the video editing with the music made me watch the whole thing through. So you could put those skills to way better purposes than just a compilation of memes. Wasn't dank enough for me.
    Quote Originally Posted by GMR View Post
    Thanks for making me feel worthless!
    wRHG Page.
    Spoiler for quotarino's:

Quote Originally Posted by Cruel View Post
    I don't think I've ever seen so many memes used in such a short period of time.

If you want my honest opinion, I'm not a huge fan. There's nothing really original here. Meme style of humor gets really dry to me. However, the video editing with the music made me watch the whole thing through. So you could put those skills to way better purposes than just a compilation of memes. Wasn't dank enough for me.
    alright, fair enough

are we supposed to believe that you spent real time and effort creating this 100-second-long slideshow of obnoxious memes and distorted audio with the genuine belief that people would find this entertaining in any way?

if that's true and this isn't a joke, I can only assume you're 12 years old and have a terrible sense of humor even by 12 year old standards and the only criticism I can offer is "stop making things".

Quote Originally Posted by Exile View Post
    are we supposed to believe that you spent real time and effort creating this 100-second-long slideshow of obnoxious memes and distorted audio with the genuine belief that people would find this entertaining in any way?

if that's true and this isn't a joke, I can only assume you're 12 years old and have a terrible sense of humor even by 12 year old standards and the only criticism I can offer is "stop making things".
    ok grandpa

Did you just call him a grandpa--

Well it doesn't seem like you're in it for the criticism. These won't bring you super YouTuber popularity but it looks like you're having fun with them. Keep making those, and I hope that some day, years from now, you'll think of these fondly and with a fair bit of embarrassment.

Or, in your language.

And when i meant grandpa, it's because im just looking at the date he joined this forum, which was 10 years ago so im just assuming that he isnt my target audience because of his age, dont take it to heart ..... lol.

And trust me i do spend alot of time on my vids, im just trying to find a time efficient way of doing things
    Last edited by fola351; 10-27-2015 at 02:47 PM.

fair enough.

seriously though, this is an incredible waste of any time, effort and talent you put toward it.

i thought it was another MLG videos lol

And it seems you have a good basic video editing skill there (I'm not saying your videos are good though), I'd admit you have the opportunity to create something awesome with it (someday)

Sophisticated Perversion Not_Nish's Avatar
    I'm not a fan of this at all, even though you do clearly have some passion for it. Use your skill for something more original. I'm being curt because I don't know yet if you have real passion or if you just put together stuff when you're bored.

Quote Originally Posted by fola351 View Post
    he isnt my target audience because of his age
    Who exactly is your target audience? I don't know why you're asking for critique when the only people who might enjoy this won't be old enough to type out feedback to a creator except "Cool vid, bro".
    Spoiler for Random Charry Ownage #17:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information