StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Summoner

Summoner

Kurt : The Summoner

Abilities: Enhanced Senses & Summons

Summons:
    Spoiler for Tonfas:

Spoiler for Lynn:

Spoiler for Summons Abilities::

Kurt's Weakness: Not Very, Strong, Not Very Fast, Can't See Very Far. He can, also, only summon one thing at a time.

Spoiler for Story:

Personality:
    has a malicious attitude and a quirky mindset. He's evil to the core but not dangerous in the slightest.
    He is, also, very tactical.

Demo:
    Fresh Demo Coming Soon

Battles: 0/0/0

Last edited by Tun3; 05-09-2017 at 04:01 PM.

What can an Avenger do? Revenant104's Avatar
    I think this is unique nice character i would say havnt seen the demo since im on my tab, so i hope u good luck on future battles
    Spoiler for I support:

Quote Originally Posted by Revenant104 View Post
    I think this is unique nice character i would say havnt seen the demo since im on my tab, so i hope u good luck on future battles
    Thanks man, I hope i can commit more time and effort to this than my previous one's lol.

Welcome back.

I love the new RHG, man, keep the good work up!

Also, you really meant "lazy" in the lazy demo. Hah. Anyway, good luck, and all that.

Dang takes alot of effort to animate that guy hahahaha goodluck on your future battles :3

"Such Mediocre, Much Endeavor" ~Xand
    Click the Photo to view my RHG Character!

Professional ghoster XaioShadow's Avatar
    Wow, this is only the second RHG i have seen who uses a hover board.
    It's a really interesting weapon. I don't know why more people use one.
    But 39 miles per second? Really?.. how does he stay on the board when he is going that fast?
    and the altitude? pretty sure he wouldn't be able to breath that high up.

anyway, good luck with your battles.
    Last edited by XaioShadow; 09-02-2015 at 10:28 AM.

v My DeviantArt v

The atmosphere doesn't go up to 280,000 miles from the surface.

It's only like, 12 miles from the surface maximum.

At that height he'd be farther out than the moon is from the earth.

Quote Originally Posted by Unbounded View Post

Thanks for reminding me ill put the correction.

Quote Originally Posted by XaioShadow View Post
    But 39 miles per second? Really?.. how does he stay on the board when he is going that fast?
    Now that you've pointed that out (i now have a reason to give the footplacers a purpose), i guess i can add that the foot placers... ehh keeps him "up" if you know what i mean. Also, if more people got into hoverboarding chars then it'll soon become a stale option.

As for breathing, air bending magic baby
    Last edited by Tun3; 09-03-2015 at 11:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by XaioShadow View Post

anyway, good luck with your battles.
    I've noticed that too.

i guess even when hover boards are cool and futuristic, They still can be affected from Some people like us (Because its RHG's like us that can destroy an entire city just by one move)

Spoiler for Support:

Very original RHG. As many have already pointed out, the hover board is very unique and air bending is rare to come by.

Your page gives good information, but could be organized a little better. Adding an extra line between headers always helps. That and you seem to repeat yourself in the weaknesses part a couple times.

Now here comes my real issues. Science. Gotta get dem facts straight.

Quote Originally Posted by Unbounded

Why yes, you would be correct. The atmosphere does not go nearly that far out. And yes, that is past the moon. However the statement that the atmosphere only reaches 12 miles from the surface is false. Well, to an extent. The layer of atmosphere known as the troposphere only reaches 8-15 km (6-12 miles). However, there are 5 layers of atmosphere, and the troposphere is the lowest. The atmosphere exceeds altitudes of 600 km (about 374 miles) before merging with space. The layer we are looking for is the stratosphere, which is where most aircraft fly in. This has altitudes between 8-60 km (6-37 miles). This is also where the ozone layer lies therefore this is where your hover board (theoretically making the most sense) would be able to fly.

My second issue with the hover board is this:

Quote Originally Posted by Tun3
    989,560,000/100,000,000,000 kilograms
    In the sense of its resistance to being accelerated by a force, its very high.
    First of all, which number applies? The first doesn't seem to mean anything. Secondly, I really hope you understand that this number applies that your hover board is A HUNDRED BILLION KILOGRAMS. How do you even carry that shit? XD

And lastly:

Quote Originally Posted by Tun3
    MAXIMUM SPEED (THE FASTEST THE HOVERBOARD CAN ACCELERATE):35 MPS (Miles Per Second) - This Is Accurate
    MINIMUM SPEED ( AVERAGE SPEED FOR HUMAN RIDING): 0.000189394 MPS (Miles Per Second) - This Is Accurate
    There are a number of issues here. You begin by saying the fastest the hover board can accelerate. In physics, speed, velocity and acceleration are three different things. You should really stick with one, speed making the most sense. Now moving to the thing you expect me to talk about; 35 miles per second. This equates to 53 615 metres per second or MACH 191 (at maximum altitude or Mach 166 at sea level). 191 times the speed of sound. Okay. If we do some quick math, we can figure out the kinetic energy made by your hover board. Factoring in the mass, that's 2 815 750 000 000 000 J (joules). That's nearly 3 QUADRILLION by the way. Thats enough to power America for 6003 years. Not to mention at that speed your body would be torn to shreds instantly but that's no fun so we won't apply that rule.

Why did I just tell you that?... well, I thought it was funny.

Oh yeah there was one more thing. Minimum speed. There is no reason to put it in miles per second. It may seem like a good idea as you just used that measurement, but I assure you putting it as 1 foot per second makes more sense.

So yeah, just fix a couple things and he's good. Maybe tone down the 35 miles per second jazz (though I'm all for him being able to fly as fast and high as a fighter jet).

oh god I just wrote a novel didn't I... yeah I tend to do that...
    You should go to RATHE
    for all your weapon needs
    (it's not advertisement I swear)
    Other stuff you should also check out
    Deviantart: Where I post all my stuffs

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information