StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Xal and Mr.Fluffykins

Quote Originally Posted by drbrownca View Post
    I would agree with SuperTerry.

The character is very interesting and sounds like it would be fun to animate, however the page, quite frankly, is unappealing.

It's obvious you put in a lot of effort to the page, but people will be disinclined to read it all without proper organization. Having everything the same font in the same paragraph in big long sections makes me not want to read it at all. Quick lesson: The eye is attracted to things that stand out, such as larger letters, bolded text and coloured things. This is why newspapers enlarge the titles of important articles and why we highlight important parts in textbooks. Double spacing when changing sections is recommended, maybe changing the size, font and/or colour of your titles will really help stand out. You could even make or ask someone to create custom headers to really add personality. And of course, large branches of text should be put into spoilers. Your level of information is great, and like I said before, if you read through it it is obvious you put a lot of effort into it. Organization is just essential on pages you are wanting people to read.

P.S. in order to create a spoiler you need to write this BBCode: [*spoiler="insert name here"*] insert text here [*/spoiler*] (remove *)

example:
    Spoiler for dis is how do:
    I added the spoilers, and I'm working on the text now.

pretty good idea. i like mr fluffykins xD. work on the demos tho, the sticks are getting resized a little to often.

you guys know you can do
    HTML Code:
    [spoiler=sampletext]derpderpderp[/spoiler]
    RHG Character[/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by ThePewdieOriginz View Post
    pretty good idea. i like mr fluffykins xD. work on the demos tho, the sticks are getting resized a little to often.

you guys know you can do
    HTML Code:
    [spoiler=sampletext]derpderpderp[/spoiler]
    I know. It's kinda a side-affect of my hands not being able to stay still for more than a few seconds.

Also, how do i change the color of the text? when i tried, nothing happened.

Quote Originally Posted by Tun3 View Post
    I don't mind reading in the same font but it is unappealing and most people would turn around. Also, i have a problem with one of your weaknesses.

"While Xal's body is very blood efficent, having much more blood inside him than the average person, and Xal being able to lose 12 times as much blood as the average person before passing out, if Mr.Fluffykins gets too big based off only Xal's blood, Xal will pass out eventually."

Woah there, maybe lower the amount?
    I changed it to six....in hindsight, twelve kinda makes him passing out from blood loss pretty much impossible XD
    Last edited by Drone; 09-12-2015 at 06:20 PM.

Good luck on your demos dude!!!

Spoiler for Support:

Quote Originally Posted by Boltz View Post
    Good luck on your demos dude!!!
    Thanks! I can't believe I forgot to put you on my hit list though XD

Quote Originally Posted by Xyskal View Post
    Thanks! I can't believe I forgot to put you on my hit list though XD
    Wait WHAT?!

I Can't comprehend the facts of ur rhg. Its best for me to not fight you. Let's be friends and keep kill noobs together

Spoiler for Support:

Wait WHAT?!

I Can't comprehend the facts of ur rhg. Its best for me to not fight you. Let's be friends and keep kill noobs together
    Ok. but what do you not understand about him?

Quote Originally Posted by Xyskal View Post
    Ok. but what do you not understand about him?
    The blood transfer between Xal and Mr.fluffy,

So if Xal loses blood, Mr fluffy would donate some amount from him? Or if Mr fluffy gets too much blood , Xal will be affected?

Not only that, but if Xal was cut away from a light source (or pretty much light) won't that affect his healing factor because he has 2 ways to heal; by Mr fluffykins and by light

Spoiler for Support:

The blood transfer between Xal and Mr.fluffy,

So if Xal loses blood, Mr fluffy would donate some amount from him? Or if Mr fluffy gets too much blood , Xal will be affected?

Not only that, but if Xal was cut away from a light source (or pretty much light) won't that affect his healing factor because he has 2 ways to heal; by Mr fluffykins and by light
    No. Mr.Fluffykins is Xal's blood. If Mr.Fluffykins gets too big when his only blood source is from Xal, Xal will pass out eventually.
    Xal's healing comes from his own body, not from being in contact with light.
    Mr.Fluffykins can have some of himself be re-absorbed into Xal so that he will heal faster for a short period of time.
    I will be moving the healing thing from Xal's light abilities to avoid any more confusion.

Thx

Spoiler for Support:

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information