StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!

Thread: intro help.

intro help.

I made this intro, http://sta.sh/021zwo0s2oq2
    and wanted to know if I could somehow turn the document into something i could just drag from my documents and drop it into my animation.
    Also, I would like some criticisms on what i did.
    Last edited by Xyskal; 09-12-2015 at 08:53 AM.

well i use macromedia flash and the suggestion I have is to save it as a template (not sure if you can do that in adobe flash but you might be able to) and when you want to animate it, just open the template and animate from there. then do a save as so it doesnt over write the template, and open the newly saved file, and animate from that.

Spoiler for criticism:

hope this helped. <=)
    and i hope my criticism didnt make me seem like a dick
    RHG Character[/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by ThePewdieOriginz View Post
    well i use macromedia flash and the suggestion I have is to save it as a template (not sure if you can do that in adobe flash but you might be able to) and when you want to animate it, just open the template and animate from there. then do a save as so it doesnt over write the template, and open the newly saved file, and animate from that.

Spoiler for criticism:

hope this helped. <=)
    and i hope my criticism didnt make me seem like a dick
    Thanks. What I intended to do was make the wall crumble, but then I realised that would be too complicated for me. So I made the cracks expand and hope it did not look that bad. Thanks for the suggestions though.

Well it's important to use a metronome when practicing. You may be able to play really fast, but if you can't play with a metronome (which means keeping consistent time) then it's not worth anything.

Thread Information