StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: The 8 Bit Collab 2! [CANCELLED]

UPDATE: Alright guys, deadline officially passed, and I am now compiling the entries. More details in the first post.
    Quote Originally Posted by Externus View Post
    I'm here to make money and use lens flares. And I'm all out of lens flares.

sooo can i still take part to this or am i too late?
    if no is there gonna be a 3rd one?
    mess with the best die like the rest

Man I don't wanna pressure you, take your time but we got an ETA? I'm feelin some 1-year wait vibes ( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)

~ Le internet dude ~
    ~ Drop kicking baby seals ~

Quote Originally Posted by Bluvarth View Post
    Man I don't wanna pressure you, take your time but we got an ETA? I'm feelin some 1-year wait vibes ( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)
    Yeah -_- unfortunately it turned out I didn't have enough entries to make the full collab. at most i got about 2 minutes and 30 seconds of stuff i can use. So i'll be re-opening submissions soon. But this is enough to make a teaser which i'm working on now, and will update this thread when i finish it. And yes, I have been kinda busy lately. lots of school stuff, my bad.

BUMP UPDATE. Check the first post. I've extended the due date so you may now submit entries again, because I didn't have enough to make the full collab. I'm the meantime I've made a teaser, which you can find on the first post. Good luck!

UPDATE:
    Unfortunately, this collab has been CANCELLED. I've extended the due date since the last update, but nobody since then has submitted a single entry, and the only entries I had that I deemed usable were the ones that I used in the teaser. http://www.hyunsdojo.com/dojo/7952/ Aside from a couple of good entries, I wasn't going to be able to make this one better than the first 8 bit collab using only those entries. I wouldn't have even had enough to play a full song in the background. I would extend the due date again, but I would only maybe get one or two more entries by the next due date. So unfortunately, it's game over for this collab. I hoped since it was a good idea, It would eventually be successful, but I guess not. depending on what kind of reactions I get, I might start this back up later, but the odds of that are slim. I'd at least like to thank all those who made an entry and supported this!

I wish I made more sense Turquoise#2's Avatar
    Man, that's disappointing. I would've made a second entry, but I didn't think it was necessary. Good try though, if you manage to get more people on board, or get a trailer ready before you start the collab, it might turn out to be really good.

Quote Originally Posted by deadpool16 View Post
    deadpool best

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread Information