StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314
Results 131 to 140 of 140

Thread: Jolt - Supreme Electrokinetic

  1. #131
    A random person ^-^ KamikazeAnims's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    A little island called England
    Posts
    46
    Quote Originally Posted by BlindEite View Post
    The genome of Homo-Deus have surpassed the need of technology. Most of our kind can manipulate reality through a biological process. We've come to the point where evolution has surpassed the limited intelligence that provided the small technological breakthroughs in your species. Sapiens have lacked the capability of standing together, they're current evolutionary state forces them to act like competing ant colonies. The need for resources is proof of being a primitive species, and often uses it as a cause of competition, therefore don't have the capability to sense the greater good beyond they're irrational thought. Homo-Deus have surpassed the need for inter-special conflict. Despite the efforts of your kind, we're the pinnacle of organism can be. There's a reason why we're called Homo-Deus.
    It is not that Homo-Sapiens lack the capability of standing together, rather there was no threat to cause us to act together as one. Until now, where the threat of Homo-Dues and other threats act as the incentive for Humanity to combine together as one, sharing resources for the greater good. As for Homo-Dues surpassing the need for inter-special conflict, I notice that Jolt leads a clan called Voidz, who contain many Homo-Dues members. To get into the clan, the member must first battle against 3 premembers, one of which is Wate (who is a Homo-dues) Clearly, you are not as rational as you claim, since you engage in inter-special conflict. Not really the pinnacle of evolution after all...
    Last edited by KamikazeAnims; 05-22-2017 at 09:21 AM.

  2. #132
    A friend, and a foe. BlindEite's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    173
    Quote Originally Posted by KamikazeAnims View Post
    It is not that Homo-Sapiens lack the capability of standing together, rather there was no threat to cause us to act together as one. Until now, where the threat of Homo-Dues and other threats act as the incentive for Humanity to combine together as one, sharing resources for the greater good. As for Homo-Dues surpassing the need for inter-special conflict, I notice that Jolt leads a clan called Voidz, who contain many Homo-Dues members. To get into the clan, the member must first battle against 3 premembers, one of which is Wate (who is a Homo-dues) Clearly, you are not as rational as you claim, since you engage in inter-special conflict. Not really the pinnacle of evolution after all...
    Incorrect. All of them are magic based rhgs. Also, I label them as magic since MOST of the characters have backstories besides, being offspring of demons. Homo-Deus train together, practically play fighting Homo-Sapiens fight for resources, often killing each-other. We settled this over the Steam Chat.
    Hey, come and visit my youtube channel,
    or visit my RHG Thread.



    Spoiler for supporting:

  3. #133
    A random person ^-^ KamikazeAnims's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    A little island called England
    Posts
    46
    Quote Originally Posted by BlindEite View Post
    Incorrect. All of them are magic based rhgs. Also, I label them as magic since MOST of the characters have backstories besides, being offspring of demons. Homo-Deus train together, practically play fighting Homo-Sapiens fight for resources, often killing each-other. We settled this over the Steam Chat.
    There are examples where Homo-Sapiens play fight, rather than fighting for resources. Homo-Sapiens train together by fighting, as with Homo-Dues. As for us settling this over Steam, I had already typed my last message before we settled the discussion.

  4. #134
    Animator/YouTuber/Gamer MrRe1gn's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    33
    Jolt,add me to your hitlist, let me know, when can we fight........

  5. #135
    The Universe In My Eyes Creepin_Bro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Where do ya think?
    Posts
    707
    Quote Originally Posted by MrRe1gn View Post
    let me know, when can we fight........
    that would be like a mouse trying to fight a lion that moves at lightspeed






    Quote Originally Posted by Vorpal View Post
    Yeah that's 5056 IFUKDURMOM drive, it's the house on the end and the road is a long one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Damian View Post
    You know what's really long? The dick I'm gonna stick in your nostril you lil cumbucket spitoon ass bitch.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vorpal View Post
    Will that be cash or credit?
    Quote Originally Posted by Damian View Post
    I'll take your food stamps card you broke crackwhore no-teeth having, giving gumjobs for a bump ass musty hag.

    Or just any card. Debit or Bredit works

  6. #136
    Animator/YouTuber/Gamer MrRe1gn's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    33
    Quote Originally Posted by Creepin_Bro View Post
    that would be like a mouse trying to fight a lion that moves at lightspeed
    Uh, tell me why is that?

  7. #137
    Junior Member danickname's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    23
    Quote Originally Posted by MrRe1gn View Post
    Uh, tell me why is that?
    I think he means that BlindElite is waaay above you skills-wise, at least at the moment. I don't mean to be mean, but I agree with that sentiment. Blind's got some experience. As a fellow pivot guy, the dude kinda towers over me too. So yeah, the both of us should prolly take on opponents at our level first. Like each other maybe ;3

    Also dang, I really should add Jolt to my hitlist too. Just as a goal to set, at the very least.
    Last edited by danickname; 05-23-2017 at 01:14 PM.

  8. #138
    Animator/YouTuber/Gamer MrRe1gn's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    33
    Quote Originally Posted by danickname View Post
    I think he means that BlindElite is waaay above you skills-wise, at least at the moment. I don't mean to be mean, but I agree with that sentiment. Blind's got some experience. As a fellow pivot guy, the dude kinda towers over me too. So yeah, the both of us should prolly take on opponents at our level first. Like each other maybe ;3

    Also dang, I really should add Jolt to my hitlist too. Just as a goal to set, at the very least.

    So tell me, do you want to fight??

  9. #139
    A friend, and a foe. BlindEite's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    173
    MrRe1gn, I must insist about you getting some battle experience on stickage. Not only it will give more insight about the rules of RHG, it will also improve your skills as an animator, which in turn opens your ability to fight more experienced fighters, even get you into post-secondary animation courses if good enough.

    Other than that, I'm really busy these two months, with my senior year coming to an end. Exams are gonna hammer me, as well I have a college who sent me a letter of acceptance into their animation course. So really I have 2 months of hard work, 2 months of holiday, and then I start College. So I'll be free at the end of June, and will be available in July, and might be busy in August depending what happens. So, during this time, good luck with your future battles; both MrRe1gn and dannickname.
    Last edited by BlindEite; Today at 11:58 AM.
    Hey, come and visit my youtube channel,
    or visit my RHG Thread.



    Spoiler for supporting:

  10. #140
    Animator/YouTuber/Gamer MrRe1gn's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    33
    Quote Originally Posted by BlindEite View Post
    MrRe1gn, I must insist about you getting some battle experience on stockage. Not only it will give more insight about the rules of RHG, it will also improve your skills as an animator, which in turn opens your ability to fight more experienced fighters, even get you into post-secondary animation courses if good enough.

    Other than that, I'm really busy these two months, with my senior year coming to an end. Exams are gonna hammer me, as well I have a college who sent me a letter of acceptance into their animation course. So really I have 2 months of hard work, 2 months of holiday, and then I start College. So I'll be free at the end of June, and will be available in July, and might be busy in August depending what happens. So, during this time, good luck with your future battles; both MrRe1gn and dannickname.
    YOU HAVE BEEN SET AS MY GOAL!!

    lel...

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 2 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •