StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!
Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Jolt - Supreme Electrokinetic

Wat?

Spoiler for my favorite quote on this entire website.:

Spoiler for support:

Quote Originally Posted by BlindEite View Post

Cyber Disruption - Can turn off/on Technology.
    Jesus Christ... We must destroy him!
    Spoiler for tip of the day:

I believe in Jesus Christ as my Savior. If you're not afraid to admit it, then paste this into your signature

Spoiler for bullshit:

Spoiler for stuff to feel dramatic:

UPDATE
    Added two sections to Stats, Scientific Studies and Experimentations.
    Added a little easter egg in the upcoming RHG battle.
    Hey, come and visit my youtube channel,
    or visit my RHG Thread.

Spoiler for supporting:

A random person ^-^ KamikazeAnims's Avatar
    Jolt needs to be eradicated...
    New RHG coming soon to cinemas near you...

Quote Originally Posted by KamikazeAnims View Post
    Humanity, Homo-Sapiens specifically is an outdated Genome, and is afraid of the superior gene of the Homo-Deus. Making you the inferior species, and do you know what happens when a species is inferior? It creates a window of opportunity for extinction.
    or visit my RHG Thread.

Spoiler for supporting:

Humanity, Homo-Sapiens specifically is an outdated Genome, and is afraid of the superior gene of the Homo-Deus. Making you the inferior species, and do you know what happens when a species is inferior? It creates a window of opportunity for extinction.
    FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT

Spoiler for my favorite quote on this entire website.:

Spoiler for support:

Homo-Sapiens will do what they do best, adapt to survive. Why should Humanity be afraid of Homo-Dues? They are a mere tool, to be used and controlled, but never feared...

Homo-Sapiens will do what they do best, adapt to survive. Why should Humanity be afraid of Homo-Dues? They are a mere tool, to be used and controlled, but never feared...
    You may weaponize us, but you'll never become like us. Homo-Deus were birthed from your kind naturally, and therefore our time has started. Like a phoenix, we come from the ashes of the flawed. Therefore, your species' weaknesses are meant to be exploitable.

Although, Jolt isn't a Homo-Deus by birth right, his powers were granted out of the failures of your kind's attempt to become superior. Not even to mention your RHG was killed off in a battle against one of your kind's creations.
    But, there's a greater war coming, it will determine the dominant genome for Humanity, the true judgement day will hammer down upon the weak.
    or visit my RHG Thread.

Spoiler for supporting:

You may weaponize us, but you'll never become like us. Homo-Deus were birthed from your kind naturally, and therefore our time has started. Like a phoenix, we come from the ashes of the flawed. Therefore, your species' weaknesses are meant to be exploitable.

Although, Jolt isn't a Homo-Deus by birth right, his powers were granted out of the failures of your kind's attempt to become superior. Not even to mention your RHG was killed off in a battle against one of your kind's creations.
    But, there's a greater war coming, it will determine the dominant genome for Humanity, the true judgement day will hammer down upon the weak.
    It is true we will never be like you... we will be better. Homo-Sapien has surpassed evolution, with technological advances which make even the weakest of us powerful! As for my RHG being killed, well some have to die for the greater good of Humanity, which is in no means perfect, but greater than you may think. Together we stand united above Homo-Dues, and when this judgement day comes, when blood is spilt, only the strong will be left. Humanity will rise above the remains of all others, as they do, and triumph against the odds.

It is true we will never be like you... we will be better. Homo-Sapien has surpassed evolution, with technological advances which make even the weakest of us powerful! As for my RHG being killed, well some have to die for the greater good of Humanity, which is in no means perfect, but greater than you may think. Together we stand united above Homo-Dues, and when this judgement day comes, when blood is spilt, only the strong will be left. Humanity will rise above the remains of all others, as they do, and triumph against the odds.
    The genome of Homo-Deus have surpassed the need of technology. Most of our kind can manipulate reality through a biological process. We've come to the point where evolution has surpassed the limited intelligence that provided the small technological breakthroughs in your species. Sapiens have lacked the capability of standing together, their current evolutionary state forces them to act like competing ant colonies. The need for resources is proof of being a primitive species, and often uses it as a cause of competition, therefore don't have the capability to sense the greater good beyond they're irrational thought. Homo-Deus have surpassed the need for inter-special conflict. Despite the efforts of your kind, we're the pinnacle of what an organism can be. There's a reason why we're called Homo-Deus.
    Last edited by BlindEite; 05-22-2017 at 10:07 AM.
    or visit my RHG Thread.

Spoiler for supporting:

Thread Information