StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Training dummy

Sentient Training Dummy buckethead's Avatar

The Training dummy

Name:

The Training Dummy, Fred
    -
    Spoiler for Abilities:

-
    Spoiler for Weaknesses:

-
    Spoiler for About/Story:

-
    Spoiler for Personality:

-
    Spoiler for Appearance:

-
    Spoiler for Demo:

- Battles:
    Spoiler for old battles:

loses: 0
    ties: 1

Not Available

Spoiler for old WRHGs:
    Last edited by buckethead; 09-11-2017 at 01:01 PM.
    Do I look like a dummy to you? The answer is yes because I am a training dummy named Fred.

sorry to bump an old thread and also for the double post, but i am going to be redoing the demo shortly and just thought people would like to know
    edit: new demo is up and old demo is gone. this should help show how much i have improved
    Last edited by buckethead; 11-10-2016 at 04:32 PM.
    Do I look like a dummy to you? The answer is yes because I am a training dummy named Fred.

aye this is cool wRHG if not unique. (Well technically you're not the first to make a character based on a humanoid non-living object) Seems you've been here for a good 3 years. You mind if we have a spar or battle? Just to sharpen both of our writing skills?

Edit: Just a question, is Fred capable of feeling pain?
    Last edited by Sharpiro; 11-11-2016 at 01:53 PM. Reason: one more thing
    Quote Originally Posted by Lao-tzu
    "A leader is best when people barely know he exists, when his work is done, his aim fulfilled, they will say: we did it ourselves."
    wRHG Availability: No
    Spoiler for RHGs:

Quote Originally Posted by Sharpiro View Post
    aye this is cool wRHG if not unique. (Well technically you're not the first to make a character based on a humanoid non-living object) Seems you've been here for a good 3 years. You mind if we have a spar or battle? Just to sharpen both of our writing skills?

Edit: Just a question, is Fred capable of feeling pain?
    no Fred cannot feel pain also i am in the middle of a battle with Azure and his Manny Ken.
    p.s. i know its not the first humanoid non-living object but its the first living training dummy. by the way the bucket on it's head is a reference to the training dummies in skyrim. some of them have buckets on their heads.

Quote Originally Posted by buckethead View Post
    no Fred cannot feel pain also i am in the middle of a battle with Azure and his Manny Ken.
    p.s. i know its not the first humanoid non-living object but its the first living training dummy. by the way the bucket on it's head is a reference to the training dummies in skyrim. some of them have buckets on their heads.
    Welp good luck, maybe we can agree to a battle or spar another time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lao-tzu
    "A leader is best when people barely know he exists, when his work is done, his aim fulfilled, they will say: we did it ourselves."
    wRHG Availability: No
    Spoiler for RHGs:

Quote Originally Posted by Sharpiro View Post
    Welp good luck, maybe we can agree to a battle or spar another time.
    sure we could later on

ok so double post but this is an update post. I will be changing my gladiator as soon as my battle with piston is over or updating him with a new character. depends on who wins.

Food-loving Senior Member FalconX578's Avatar
    Somewhere over the rainbow and beyond the sea, A.K.A. Narnia (ah, no, did you think you'd get it?).
    ok so double post but this is an update post. I will be changing my gladiator as soon as my battle with piston is over or updating him with a new character. depends on who wins.
    Wait really? Dang, wanted to battle him over the summer, would you mind the wait? I have a story planned out and was gonna challenge you then, but summer's quite the while, so you may as well as switch him out. Well, looking forwards to that new char!
    -I believe in Jesus Christ as my Savior. If you're not afraid to admit it then paste this into your signature.-

Information:

wRHG: Farukon.
    wRHG Test Room: The Birdcage (Work In Progress).
    Stick Empires Username: FalconX578.
    Quote Originally Posted by FalconX578
    "You have no idea how many times I've edited my signature." ~FalconX578

actually my fight goes on until December. I gave him a six month deadline because he has school so it will be a while till then. I might be able to fight you before then because my part is almost done. actually I might be able to fight you right now and have a two week deadline. how does that sound?

Food-loving Senior Member FalconX578's Avatar
    Somewhere over the rainbow and beyond the sea, A.K.A. Narnia (ah, no, did you think you'd get it?).
    actually my fight goes on until December. I gave him a six month deadline because he has school so it will be a while till then. I might be able to fight you before then because my part is almost done. actually I might be able to fight you right now and have a two week deadline. how does that sound?
    Hmm... Well, my schedule is extremely hectic atm, BUT I may be able to fight you now, but the deadline would have to be down the line. I'd estimate maybe January? I know you said two weeks but I do have an extremely busy schedule, but it's still one that's manageable. I'll pm ya for the details bucco.
    -I believe in Jesus Christ as my Savior. If you're not afraid to admit it then paste this into your signature.-

Information:

wRHG: Farukon.
    wRHG Test Room: The Birdcage (Work In Progress).
    Stick Empires Username: FalconX578.
    Quote Originally Posted by FalconX578
    "You have no idea how many times I've edited my signature." ~FalconX578

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information