StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!
Page 1 of 19 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Change Your Name Week (Ends Tuesday October 13th)

Lightbulb Change Your Name Week (Ends Tuesday October 13th)

UPDATE 2: All name changes are now set until the new site. I will be getting to any stragglers that posted before the end of the day on Wednesday shortly!

UPDATE: The week has ended, names have been changed. If you missed the window I will accept late requests until the end of the day today (Wednesday October 14th), after that you must wait until the new site is released for a name change.

You have a week to decide if you want your name on the forums changed. This change will carry over to the new site when it's released. If you do want your name changed, leave your request in this thread making sure to specify what you want your new name to be. If your request is not in this thread, your name will not be changed. Next Tuesday the 13th, I will do one big sweep through this thread, making all the changes requested. This will be the last time before the new website goes up we will be changing names. When the new site is up we will have a better way to manage your identity without having to go through an admin, so if you want a change before then this is your chance.

Apologies to anyone who has messaged me about a name change and has not gotten a response. I feel guilty as I tend to be focused on one task at a time at work, so I will read name request PMs and return to work intending to respond but then I'll forget. I don't generally change names as a personal policy, that is why I'd like to give users the control over it themselves as I understand the importance of having control over your online identity. Having to go through an admin makes that difficult, especially when the only one that does it is MIA. The site is still at least a few months away though, so until then this is a good opportunity if you've been considering it.

EDIT: Please try to make sure your desired name isn't used before posting. Use this page to find out. You can use the search function there for quicker access.
    Last edited by Jeff; 10-15-2015 at 01:08 PM.

I'd like my name to be: Isaac
    Spoiler for RHG:

Spoiler for My speciality:

I'd like my name change to be MasterKaito

EDIT: Do you mean October 13?

Quote Originally Posted by TheLegendofKaito View Post
    I'd like my name change to be MasterKaito

EDIT: Do you mean October 13?
    oh lmao durr what month is it again? Thanks for pointing that out probably woulda gone over my head

Quote Originally Posted by karimoo View Post
    I'd like my name to be: Isaac
    That name is taken already
    Last edited by Jeff; 10-05-2015 at 01:14 PM.

if you could change mine to Exile that'd be pretty rad

RichardLongflop

if it's not too long. ,';)

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff View Post
    oh lmao durr what month is it again? Thanks for pointing that out probably woulda gone over my head

That name is taken already
    How about: Carver?
    Spoiler for RHG:

Spoiler for My speciality:

Nyarlathotep, if available.
    Spoiler for quotes:

Certified Piece of Shit Externus's Avatar
    BIGWANGEDMASSIVETHROBBINGPHALLUS1134. GO. CHANGE IT. NOW. GO GO GOGOGOGOGOGOGOGGOGOGOGOGOGOGGOGOGOGOGOGGOGOGOGOGOG GOGOGOGOGOGOGOGO.

im kidding no.
    When petitioners used to come for information to the table at which I sat, I used to grind my teeth at them, and felt intense enjoyment when I succeeded in making anybody unhappy. I almost did succeed.

could I have my named changed too

Sevarus

also will these be our new logins?
    Last edited by Sevarus; 10-06-2015 at 01:43 AM.
    Spoiler for Nothing:

Page 1 of 19 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread Information