StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!
Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 91516171819

Thread: Change Your Name Week (Ends Tuesday October 13th)

Quote Originally Posted by Kodoku View Post
    Hey, Jeff, is it too late to request a name change?
    I'd like to know too lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Apex-Predator View Post
    I'd like to know too lol.
    Which is it going to be? Ape or Fuck Me?
    Quote Originally Posted by Arch-Angel View Post
    You'll never make it with an SP social career if you don't know who Charry is by now.

Quote Originally Posted by Charry View Post
    Which is it going to be? Ape or Fuck Me?
    Oh I think both sound equally tempting, it's going to be a tough one.

Banned
    don't know why, but I kept receiving this message

"Thank you for posting! Your post will not be visible until a moderator has approved it for posting."

forcing me to use my old account

Because you're a new user. I think until you have something like 20 posts, all your topics you post must be approved. Go get some posts in another section and then try.

I will not change any more names unless you had asked during the week this thread was active. The point of this thread was to draw a line in the sand, and while I'd like to help out the few stragglers I don't want to open myself up to the inevitable flood of people complaining they missed it and would like help because I helped some others who missed it. I don't see this as unreasonable simply because a line has to be drawn somewhere and I have already pushed it once. You'll be able to sort out this stuff in due time.

Also I must stress that multiple accounts are against our forum rules with very VERY few exceptions. I do not appreciate impatient people sending conflicting messages and then taking matters into their own hands while disregarding the rules everyone has to follow.

It's understandable <3 (notsureifthat'sarealword)
    Lotus holding tryouts! come and give it a shot! ↓

~ have you ever dreamed so high in the sky that you doubted your wings could reach those clouds? ~

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff View Post
    I will not change any more names unless you had asked during the week this thread was active. The point of this thread was to draw a line in the sand, and while I'd like to help out the few stragglers I don't want to open myself up to the inevitable flood of people complaining they missed it and would like help because I helped some others who missed it. I don't see this as unreasonable simply because a line has to be drawn somewhere and I have already pushed it once. You'll be able to sort out this stuff in due time.

Also I must stress that multiple accounts are against our forum rules with very VERY few exceptions. I do not appreciate impatient people sending conflicting messages and then taking matters into their own hands while disregarding the rules everyone has to follow.
    sorry for any inconvenience , not intending to create multiple accounts and break the rules by intention....
    created that account just for testing whether the name was taken ...

I sincerely apologize for that mistake. And I sent the message to you , I would wait for the reply . Thank you for your precious time
    My Stick Empire channel : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7J...h2pRHmjjWXXbpw

My #1 Stick Empire Montage: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mlh8x42SWSo

My #3 Stick Empire Montage:

My SE life began from : December,2013
    Retirement : September 2014 (I still lurk around when I have time)

Feel free to contact me if you need any help

Credit to Azxc for my signature.

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 91516171819

Thread Information