StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!
Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920 LastLast

Thread: Battle of Genre :: Round 1 | SCIENCE FICTION |

D'aww, Hewwy. We all love you. The tourney has no disqualifications, everyone's a winner. Votes are just points and you get free CC. Just think of it as a spot of fun, like me. Opt out of the free game if you must. You're not a monster, you just live under the curses of experience and honesty.

The two are unrelated. The sour taste is the hypocrisy of my faith. The comedy idea is just something I have to write. You know those feelings: When it's not because you're in a comp or because you have to. It's something that you just HAVE to write. You're compelled.

And if I wait for your roulette to point to Comedy, I might lose this white whale. And the reason why I cant outline another Comedy story is because I think this is the best that there could be.

Quote Originally Posted by RichardLongflop View Post
    D'aww, Hewwy. We all love you. The tourney has no disqualifications, everyone's a winner. Votes are just points and you get free CC. Just think of it as a spot of fun, like me. Opt out of the free game if you must. You're not a monster, you just live under the curses of experience and honesty.
    I'm not going to butter my words, but try telling that to Tsar Bomba

This is the first time I've seen you with your green on, also this is the first time I've witnessed someone being honestly inspired and pursuing that inspiration.

Yes, there are several other of these moments where people pursue something in their minds, I'm just not that attentive.
    v (not my thing but please read) v

Flash CS6 || R.I.P. Fileize - "I didn't get to steal from pros" || Works slowly due to IRL Problems
    RHG: 親愛な雨 - Shinnai na Ame
    Daydreams and Concepts (Last Major Update: 11/09/13)

He joined last month with seven posts. I feel like he ought to earn your respect before you start worrying about what he thinks of you. Frankly I don't give a shit about him. Even if he were to quote what I just said and say "Well that's just rude" I'd say it again.

You read the story and gave your thoughts. You may have tripped up a little, and that's when certain people like to chime in, thinking they're some amazing dude exploiting a chink in the armour of an esteemed master. Well, you're human, you mess up. He's human, too. You still got my respect, and if I got down over every error of mine that got rudely pointed out, I'd be so far down I'd be reaching China any minute now.

And, well, you can always write your portion for comedy now and post it for when it comes up. You have two weeks for one story! You could have one week per, or juggle both at once. Juggling is good, when you need a break on one you can hop to the other. It's all lovely. Just be easy, Hewwy.

Of Regret and Longing. Kamiroo Wolf's Avatar
    I'm half-asleep in homeroom right now, but I might just tear up this is so precious.

You could just write your story anyway, Hewitt? Or atleast a quick storyboard/rough draft or something to get out the main points? If you love something, set it free and so on and so forth. Ima sleep during 1st period now, sorry if this doesn't make sense =u=
    Last edited by Kamiroo Wolf; 11-18-2015 at 08:24 AM.
    Current wRHG : Baer

Availability:
    Ready.

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianTempest View Post
    This is the first time I've seen you with your green on, also this is the first time I've witnessed someone being honestly inspired and pursuing that inspiration.
    Get used to it, because its going to be a red one in a few months.

He joined last month with seven posts. I feel like he ought to earn your respect before you start worrying about what he thinks of you. Frankly I don't give a shit about him. Even if he were to quote what I just said and say "Well that's just rude" I'd say it again.
    He's a 7-post user who's nothing but "Boomer's Friend". By the time this tourney ends, he'll be gone as easily as he came. So no, I'm not the least bit concerned about his future here or the fact that he has to 'learn to respect' me. Nobody has to learn to respect me because I'm nothing worth respecting. Everyone has their own opinion, and they can say whatever they want. I just don't care.

You may have tripped up a little,

Well, you're human, you mess up.
    Excuse me, but I never said anything wrong. I never made a mistake. And I backed up whatever opinion I had. I still stand by it. I will never retract my CNC on his work. His story and Aquila's were not scifi at best, but you don't see Aquila exploding like his namesake.

And, well, you can always write your portion for comedy now and post it for when it comes up. You have two weeks for one story! You could have one week per, or juggle both at once. Juggling is good, when you need a break on one you can hop to the other. It's all lovely. Just be easy, Hewwy.
    I'll write that thing whenever I want. I'm just saying that the fact that the comp has a Comedy genre is what inspired me to want to make it compulsively. I wish not to be tied down by any restraints like having to stick around just for the sake of having to.

Before anyone thinks this has anything to do with what happened in the BoomerVSBomba thread, I assure you it does not. I stopped posting there because if I had proceeded any further it would have been personal and that meant I would've stopped to his level. And my decision to leave this tourney is also personal as well but I can't say that incident didn't trigger it as well.

I'm sorry that you feel that way Hewitt. Maybe you can try for one more round and see how you feel afterward? I alrrady told you before that I really appreciate your participation in this and i wouldn't want you to leave.

also, i really don't like the bad publicity coming from this match. i only wanged to have some fun here

The best kind of publicity is if I just don't post at all. I think we can both agree on that.

And I dont need to be in this tourney to write.

Hewitt is serious about this.

I've found his replacement: The Organization.

Spoiler for :

Alright then. I'm out of the card.

Thanks.

Thread Information