StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 46

Thread: Phase - The Subatomic Soldier

  1. #21
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    2,339
    Invisibility power will make you blind. You wouldn't be able to see because how we see is light enters our eyes and hits our retina, but when you're invisible light just passes on through you and doesn't hit your retina so you would be blind.

  2. #22
    Dead on Arrival TheLordAndSavant's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Synecdouche
    Posts
    488
    Fuck science, because animation!

  3. #23
    A random person ^-^ KamikazeAnims's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    A little island called England
    Posts
    49
    Quote Originally Posted by Person McPerson View Post
    Invisibility power will make you blind. You wouldn't be able to see because how we see is light enters our eyes and hits our retina, but when you're invisible light just passes on through you and doesn't hit your retina so you would be blind.
    Thats a very good point which I didn't think about...maybe the eyes are not invisible while the rest of him is? Idk I will look into it, but thanks for pointing it out
    New RHG coming soon to cinemas near you...

  4. #24
    Criminal On The Run HorrifieD's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Sadly in a box.....jk :)
    Posts
    17
    Well cool rhg and all but I don't get your rhg's weapon..does he have a sword or things on his hands? Because on the rhg is shows things on his hands but demo it shows a sword

  5. #25
    The Universe In My Eyes Creepin_Bro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Where do ya think?
    Posts
    737
    In the demo, he picks up a sword, It isn't his sword, he just uses it






    Quote Originally Posted by Vorpal View Post
    Yeah that's 5056 IFUKDURMOM drive, it's the house on the end and the road is a long one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Damian View Post
    You know what's really long? The dick I'm gonna stick in your nostril you lil cumbucket spitoon ass bitch.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vorpal View Post
    Will that be cash or credit?
    Quote Originally Posted by Damian View Post
    I'll take your food stamps card you broke crackwhore no-teeth having, giving gumjobs for a bump ass musty hag.

    Or just any card. Debit or Bredit works

  6. #26
    Pivot Animator Riott's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    222
    Quote Originally Posted by KamikazeAnims View Post
    Thats a very good point which I didn't think about...maybe the eyes are not invisible while the rest of him is? Idk I will look into it, but thanks for pointing it out
    You'll look into it? But you can't see! Or maybe you'll look through it. ;3
    Spoiler for tip of the day:


    I believe in Jesus Christ as my Savior. If you're not afraid to admit it, then paste this into your signature



    Spoiler for bullshit:


    Spoiler for stuff to feel dramatic:

  7. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by HorrifieD View Post
    Well cool rhg and all but I don't get your rhg's weapon..does he have a sword or things on his hands? Because on the rhg is shows things on his hands but demo it shows a sword
    I think his weapons is the the gauntlets because when we battled he had my RHG break his sword. At the end of the animation you can see Phase getting the gauntlets. Kami probably hasn't gotten around to making a new demo.
    *I believe in Jesus Christ as my Savior. If you're not afraid to admit it, then paste this into your signature

  8. #28
    A random person ^-^ KamikazeAnims's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    A little island called England
    Posts
    49
    Quote Originally Posted by the new one2 View Post
    I think his weapons is the the gauntlets because when we battled he had my RHG break his sword. At the end of the animation you can see Phase getting the gauntlets. Kami probably hasn't gotten around to making a new demo.
    Yeah that is true. I haven't had time to make a new demo (exams and stuff), but he has his gloves, and no longer has a sword. I will make a new demo with his new stuff soon. Sorry for the confusion.
    New RHG coming soon to cinemas near you...

  9. #29
    Reminds me of Ant Man with all the shrinking but i don't think anybody else on RHG have had that idea so it is pretty cool

  10. #30
    A random person ^-^ KamikazeAnims's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    A little island called England
    Posts
    49
    Quote Originally Posted by AYM0N View Post
    Reminds me of Ant Man with all the shrinking but i don't think anybody else on RHG have had that idea so it is pretty cool
    Thanks, Ant Man is one of my favorite superheros, so I got a bit of influence from him. I also love the idea and physics of being able to shrink, so I thought it would be cool to have a RHG which could shrink ^-^
    New RHG coming soon to cinemas near you...

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •