StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!

View Poll Results: How do you deal with your Anger?

Voters
46. You may not vote on this poll
  • I let it out another way.

27 58.70%
  • I keep it bottled up.

19 41.30%
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: How do you best deal with anger?

Do anyone know something about cbd to calm your anger?

yea, I was using for a long time during 4-5 months cbd oil to deal with my anger and stress. I was studying at university and my group treated me badly so I had the stress every day. If you really want to find the solution you may Visit Here and figure out what kind of oil you need, Ricardo! As for me, it helped a lot and didn`t damage my health at all.

I realized that since I used CBD oils I not only released my stress & pains but also controlled my emotion better. My life became happier so it's worth for you to try I think

My suggestion for you is Nuleaf Naturals. It helped me

My advice is to snap your fingers. So when ever you get mad you consciously remind yourself that you are getting mad and should calm down. There is a certain point where you should get mad once you reach the limit *snap.* and your fine again.

Are you guys seeing this? 3 bots just answered my anger question.

At EZCare Clinic, we will help you learn how stress is caused for you, teach you how to identify its symptoms and help you learn the tools necessary to manage stress. Instead of ignoring the stress and avoiding interacting with it, we can help you find a solution to gain control of your stress.

Get familiar with good calming exercises like meditation, yoga, tai chi, or even walking can all be helpful techniques in dealing with stress.
    Become involved in more physically demanding exercises, which can also be beneficial for releasing physical and mental stress in the body.
    Take on a new hobby such as painting, woodwork, or gardening can also contribute to reducing stress by helping you deal with stress.
    Some medications may be required to help you get started with the lifestyle changes you need to work through stress. At EZCare Medical Clinic, we can prescribe medications and help you create an ideal personalized plan for you.

The doctors at EZCare Clinic provide the help and support you need through our knowledge of integrative medicine, which may include medications (if needed), supplements, exercise programs, and life coaching. Each person will have different needs and your solutions for coping with stress will be determined by your condition during your initial visit to EZCare Clinic.

To learn more about the solutions we offer at EZCare Clinic, call (415) 966-0848 to schedule an appointment today!
    Last edited by mmj_dr; 11-13-2019 at 12:02 PM.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread Information