StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 67

Thread: General Section Makes a wRHG

  1. #11
    Senior Member S.A.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    India
    Posts
    941
    I'm afraid I could be too late when it'd come to weaknesses so I hope you consider reserving this one for me~

    Weakness - Schizophrenia

    Also, for power:

    That summoned B u h B o b has a completely different personality that the real Buh Bob, so he can think for himself.
    This could be interesting.
    ⇑ By, Zero.
    🔥The Lighter of TOXIGEN🔥
    'tis the one and only
    Agmus Flames

  2. #12
    Keikaku means plan Devour's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Find me for top tier Devour treatment ;)
    Posts
    9,910
    Quote Originally Posted by S.A. View Post
    I'm afraid I could be too late when it'd come to weaknesses so I hope you consider reserving this one for me~

    Weakness - Schizophrenia

    Also, for power:

    That summoned B u h B o b has a completely different personality that the real Buh Bob, so he can think for himself.
    This could be interesting.
    Sadly, reservations defeat the purpose of this kind of thing so that cannot happen
    That also seems to be a property of Buh Bob's first power. Not a second, new power. I can't use this post, friend.

  3. #13
    In your deepest fantasy. poppetje3D's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    3,413
    -Weaknesses of your Gladiator
    -Buh bob is attracted to his duplicates, thats why hes always distracted in battle while hes flirting with his copies.
    -Buh bob is very narsistic, he only likes himself and sees others as retards.
    -Buh bob only eats fries and drinks doctor pepper, that shit aint healthy!

  4. #14
    Senior Member S.A.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    India
    Posts
    941
    Quote Originally Posted by Devour View Post
    Sadly, reservations defeat the purpose of this kind of thing so that cannot happen
    That also seems to be a property of Buh Bob's first power. Not a second, new power. I can't use this post, friend.
    Okay that's fine. Could you add that characteristic I mentioned in power then? If not, I guess I'll keep it for personality?

    Another try at power,

    Enlarge his body parts at will.

    *giving ridiculous powers to make it interesting*
    ⇑ By, Zero.
    🔥The Lighter of TOXIGEN🔥
    'tis the one and only
    Agmus Flames

  5. #15
    Keikaku means plan Devour's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Find me for top tier Devour treatment ;)
    Posts
    9,910
    Quote Originally Posted by Devour View Post
    As of right now it's just one power per poster. It looks like Zero was describing the properties of Buh Bob's first power. There are still two more to go

    After we get two more abilities, we'll move onto weaknesses.
    Quote Originally Posted by poppetje3D View Post
    -Weaknesses of your Gladiator
    -Buh bob is attracted to his duplicates, thats why hes always distracted in battle while hes flirting with his copies.
    -Buh bob is very narsistic, he only likes himself and sees others as retards.
    -Buh bob only eats fries and drinks doctor pepper, that shit aint healthy!
    ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?
    Quote Originally Posted by S.A. View Post
    Another try at power,

    Enlarge his body parts at will.
    IT'S GENIUS

    We only require our third power, and then we will move on to weaknesses...

  6. #16
    #putanginamolyfstyle Squidd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    547
    -Buh bob can create a buhble, a barrier encasing Buh bob meant to deflect any kind of attack
    -Though it is close to useless, one hit and the buhble pops open
    -Buh bob can create up to three buhbles at any given time
    -buhble could be used in layers to protect himself, or may be used buy Buh bob to protect another
    Spoiler for Steam bby:

  7. #17
    Keikaku means plan Devour's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Find me for top tier Devour treatment ;)
    Posts
    9,910
    Truly magnificent. We're creating a masterpiece here, people.

    Now we can start listing Buh Bob's weaknesses, though it's hard to imagine such a powerful being could even have any flaws. One weakness per poster, as usual (I really did like Hewitt's idea)

  8. #18
    ★★★★★ Zero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Posts
    4,784
    Come on Hewitt!

    Ctrl C + V!




    ​_________________________________________________ _________
    ... ... ... ... ...

    RHG

  9. #19
    Waterworked GuardianTempest's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    3,048
    Weakness: He is only friends with Mary Sues and badly-done noob gladiators, especially the ones with super speed, electricity, alt. forms, swords, etc. Every other gladiator is out to kill him for a variety of reasons.
    v (not my thing but please read) v

    Flash CS6 || R.I.P. Fileize - "I didn't get to steal from pros" || Works slowly due to IRL Problems
    RHG: 親愛な雨 - Shinnai na Ame
    Daydreams and Concepts (Last Major Update: 11/09/13)

  10. #20
    doing my rubesty _Ai_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    11,253
    probably because of jealousy
    Spoiler for kankanmikan:



Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •