StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!
Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Combinations of units

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    3

    Combinations of units

    What would be the best combination of units to attack with? For example, Archidons and speartons or Giants and speartons, etc.

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    736
    Quote Originally Posted by Wane_Zest View Post
    What would be the best combination of units to attack with? For example, Archidons and speartons or Giants and speartons, etc.
    Well, there is no one best combination. It depends on what units you use well, what units your opponent has, and what point of the battle you are at. You can't afford giants early. There are a number of basic unit guides on the forum you would do well to read.
    Last edited by alternate; 12-03-2015 at 02:10 PM.

  3. #3
    A Stick Empires Player AsePlayer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    2,249
    Quote Originally Posted by alternate View Post
    Well, there is no one best combination. It depends on what units you use well, what units your opponent has, and what point of the battle you are at. You can't afford giants early. There are a number of basic unit guides on the forum you would do well to read.
    Are you high?

    Archers Speartons Merics ftw.
    Quote Originally Posted by sss
    You are the cancer of stickpage you fucking fuckity fuck fuck
    Quote Originally Posted by HashBrownTrials View Post
    By the time the new update comes out DAZ would've gone through puberty. Lel
    Quote Originally Posted by WyzDM View Post
    Also Fuck EvE. That's not a matchup. That's a rock-paper-I-don't-give-a-fuck.

  4. #4
    Gone MasterKaito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Brittania
    Posts
    1,176
    Like Alternate said there are a variety of builds, but you usually tech up ex. miners/archers/swords -> miners/archers/spears/merics ->giants/mages/merics/shadowraths

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    under you
    Posts
    886
    There are a variety of builds and there is no best. The current meta is essentially archer mass and tanks.

  6. #6
    Senior Member Dazzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    1,291
    Quote Originally Posted by AsePlayer View Post
    Are you high?

    Archers Speartons Merics ftw.
    Asinine response.

    Depends on composition. Best would technically be an Order deathball. Or maybe Spear/Albow/Meric > Spear/Archer/Meric. But reaching that isn't necessarily easy.
    Nice to meet you.

  7. #7
    It just doesn't matter! Phaxtolgia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    WABABABBABABA
    Posts
    715
    Quote Originally Posted by nutsophast View Post
    There are a variety of builds and there is no best. The current meta is essentially archer mass and tanks.
    You're kinda contradicting yourself on that point. :L

    YouTube | RHG: Dice Izan | My DeviantArt
    My Stick Empire Username: YXTerrYXT, Code: 409

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •