StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!

Thread: You probably won't read this, but whatever.

You probably won't read this, but whatever.

Sup guys, I am Violet C. (obviously), and I AM NEW. WITH EVERYTHING. Ok, I'm gonna be honest, I have some HUGE ideas. YouTube, an AWESOME RHG, a comic book series, and so much more. Its, like, OOZING OUT MEH BRAIN!!! But, I don't know where to start. I AM NOT an artist (as you can tell by my lovely piece of poop that is my profile picture), and, as you may have guessed, I'm not that good of an animator. I am using Pivot Animator (I heard its a good start), but yay. That's it. I don't know what to do. I am always looking for advice, new strategy's, and whatever other info I can get my hands on. So, cool. I'm Violet.

Also, if you mind, can someone email me (or message me or something) the RHG Timeline, and the Territories Map? It doesn't want to load

(One more thing....) Camila Cuevas, your my inspiration for all of this. Your my hero

Junior Mem-SQUIRREL!!! ayamketimun's Avatar
    Are we talking about my brain or my body here?
    Hello and welcome to Stickpage, my dear Vi! (I hope you don't mind if I can call you that; if not, please let me know) I joined because I wanted to contribute my creativity and ideas as well so I know what you're going through! If you're going to be using Pivot for animations, click here for some tutorials. Oh and don't forget to check out the forum rules. Hope you have fun!

Welcome to Stickpage! ayamketimun already took care of the rules so I mean. That's about it.

Hello!

Sup. Comments above this one got all the good basics covered. I highly recommend getting started on your RHG character ideas/design rough draft as soon as you can during your free time, then ask others on Stickpage what they think about your (Rough Draft) character.

However, never feel rushed to do any of this. Not only does rushing something hurt your concentration, but it also increases stress. That being said, rushing can be done to speed up work when you are brought right up to the deadline you've assigned yourself. Try to avoid this by testing your skills before a large project in a small personal animation to see how fast you are at first, then measure off that when you make deadlines. Also be sure to check out some of the RHG battles for inspiration (Being a fan of one of the best animators on the site, I imagine you've seen a fair share of them.) Welcome to Stickpage!

^ All da wise(ish) stuff I got to say, hope it helps ya!

- Draou

Welcome to the site here's a fishy stick:

Here's a helpful guide to the forums:
    http://forums.stickpage.com/showthre...complete-guide!
    and I strongly recommend reading the rules if you haven't already:
    http://forums.stickpage.com/showthre...ated-24-07-15)

Thanks for the advice! Actually, now that I'm thinking about it, I do sometimes stress myself with things like this. Whenever I do, I'll think of what you said!

The Extra-Extraordinary Mustika's Avatar
    I'm reading your introduction thread, along with others. Your thread title is invalid. (nah just kidding ;3)
    Quote Originally Posted by Violet C. View Post
    Also, if you mind, can someone email me (or message me or something) the RHG Timeline, and the Territories Map? It doesn't want to load
    There was a well organized RHG timeline on this thread once but the image is currently broken for some reason. Plus, Territories system was dead since long ago so I'm afraid you can't really implement it for your future projects :c
    However, RHG is currently on a huge rebuild and we're all hoping it'll come out good and smooth around next year. You can read this part if you want to know further (scroll down to RHG: The New Generation sub-title and you'll find it). Apart from the update, you can still start your RHG battle whenever you want though

As for the tips for animating, Draou has covered most of the tips you can find to patiently animate and experiment with 'em. Don't get too discouraged with your own works for your first tries. We all did at certain point, so keep on livin' with your dreams. I wish you good luck with 'em.

Anyway, welcome to StickPage~

DeviantART |RHG - Battle #1 done | osu!
    Spoiler for I got stamped as SP's Official Counter. Yay?:

Thread Information