StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!
Page 83 of 110 FirstFirst ... 337379808182838485868793 ... LastLast

Thread: Hero World RP

Spoiler for welp:

Wanna watch this battle? Click HERE for MY part and HERE for GILDEDGUY'S part
    his part is amazing ♥
    Spoiler for stupid stuff:

(△) Objective: Survive. The Organization's Avatar
    Spoiler for Exhausted:

Spoiler for Veir,Camila,Org:
    Last edited by jirocho1; 01-09-2016 at 10:28 PM.

(△) Objective: Survive. The Organization's Avatar
    Spoiler for One More Thing:

Spoiler for Response to the nerds:

Amanita watched the group hold out the rock on their palms as part of the training. What kind of training that involves holding rocks for an uncertain amount of time is beyond her. Whatever's the case, she'll give it a shot and grab the rock before extending it as far as she could.

"This... is awkward..." Amanita confessed with uncertainty to the point of this entire training method.

Why are you wearing that stupid bunny suit?

Spoiler for Miscellaneous:

Excuse me, Veir, but I have a small suggestion: create a timeline on the front page of all the "main events", "the main plot" that has occurred. That way, spectators can grasp what has happened, like the Mafia game's tracking! Just the important parts and links to the page that it occurs. Your choice on what's actually important.
    Just an average person

Spoiler for It's my past, ma:

Spoiler for yay:

Wanna watch this battle? Click HERE for MY part and HERE for GILDEDGUY'S part
    his part is amazing ♥
    Spoiler for stupid stuff:

The group waited around, holding their stones in this strange training. As they waited Virachne, Meredith, and a new man were brought back to base. They were all three immediately taken into the medical wing and the group was assured that none of them had sustained any real damage.

However, regardless of their strength or stamina everyone eventually dropped their rocks. Everyone except Izzy.

"There were two easy ways to solve your problems here. One you use your abilities to solve the problem. You're supers! Born with incredible powers! Even if you think you're not amazing, you really are."
    Landon looked at Frank in particular with this sentence.

"Izzy here used his powers to take an impossible yet simple task and turn it into a lounging wait. The other way to solve this problem. Team work. Magnus could easily have held all of your stones alone while the rest of you worked as a team to hold his one stone."

"We'll continue our training tomorrow."

And thus began the training regiment.

----------------------------

"Well group. I'm proud to say that in only the short time of a month, you have become one of Lyzer Resources most effective groups. I can't stress how proud of all you I am. And to reward you all, I will give you a power up. We've extracted the ability to slightly boost you all with the information we've gathered from Hollow's mask."

Meredith: A physical touch boost is now slightly stronger. Also boosts can be given through clothing.

Frank: Luck increased.

Magnus: Stronger, faster, and more durable.

Cecile: Quicker formation of ice. Better medical knowledge.

Amanita: Better aim with a pistol. More self control over the poison.

Draou: Using the void takes less of a toll on his body.

Izzy: Can now manipulate candy at range, but it is only half as effective. Has a range of fifteen feet.

Virachne: Regeneration slightly faster. Speed increased.

"As of now... I think you're all ready. I will send you on your first group mission.
    We've received reports of a port town that some of our colleagues are from may be under attack from a super. Now these colleagues would be very appreciative if we checked out this problem and handled it to the best of our ability. They want us to go in, rescue their family, save any civilians who may be there, and search their homes for any special gear.
    This will mean finding a single family of three, scouring three homes, and of course sending any civilians to a designated safe zone.

The only problem we have is that we have very little information about the actual attackers. A thick fog has rolled in from the waters of the port and has been there for several days. You'll be going in with little visibility. However I trust in all of you. When you're ready, just head to the helicopter down the north-east corridor."

"Sounds like a straightforward enough plan," Cecile nodded. Her appearance had changed in the month she had stayed: her VFI uniform was left behind and replaced by grey lightweight combat armor. Her weapons: Memento and the other Winter Raptor were still in the same positions. A pouch was placed at her right, outfitted with a more up-to-date first aid kit. She still carried her backpack, rations and her binoculars stayed with her. Having trained alongside Lyzer's doctors, she further understood her field and the training allowed her to lower temperatures down quicker than what she had previously done.

Everyone around her, were her allies. All ready to take down VFI.

It got her a bit jittery just thinking about it.
    Last edited by ErrorBlender; 01-10-2016 at 10:11 AM.

Spoiler for :

Thread Information