StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!
Page 88 of 110 FirstFirst ... 387884858687888990919298 ... LastLast

Thread: Hero World RP

The boy nodded and walked in, pulling out a gummy bear. He walked up to a door and as he opened it, he expanded a gummy bear to fit into the space. He would look through the bear into the room just in case anything nasty was inside. However peering through the gummy bear would only give him a murky picture, but he'd get the general idea, and definitely would be able to notice anything living inside of the room. He moved to the next room to do it again, leaving it to his team to peer through the gummy bears as he just set it up.

I am prepared to meet my maker.
    Whether or not he's prepared to meet me....
    well that's another matter, isn't it?
    Spoiler for Infinite Battle:

Bulwark looked at Cecile and Izzy as they ran off, and said "if you don't mind i would like to take up post at the door way,i don't really trust this fog". He moved over to the door way and knelled down holding both his arms up and together conjuring a single large tower shield which took up majority of the door way. "you guys go on ahead and scout the place tell me if you spot anything", he said.

"I hear it too," Amanita stated, pulling her pistol from her holster. Her eyes moved quickly as she glances from one spot to another, expecting the super to come and ambush them.

She looked at Vi, who's still a bit pissed after what Magnus did, but thought that she overdid it. Poor Magnus, she must've brought his self-esteem levels to rock bottom.

Why are you wearing that stupid bunny suit?

Spoiler for Miscellaneous:

Quote Originally Posted by The Organization View Post
    (Meredith on the radio)
    Meredith: Helm reporting in, we can find any one. Was this actually a town? All we can hear is...chittering.
    "[Roger. No civilians in sight as well. The entire place is deserted]," Cecile responded as she opened her first door then continuing to the next if no one was present.

Spoiler for :

Draou catches the gun awkwardly in both hands, "Look Meredith, you know I can't use guns all that well, that's never been my focus. I'll do my best, but you should take over as soon as possible." Draou props the weapon against his right shoulder and takes a bit of time to set it correctly.

After doing a quick visual sweep of the area, Draou scowls a bit, more at the situation than anything else.

1 was right... general training is more important than I thought... Gosh dang it. At least "I'm" not in a civil war this time.

"Alright, permission to send scouting ruptures down each road?" Draou doesn't take his eye off the scope while speaking, obviously not too pleased at the moment.
    RHG

(Coming "soon")

A woman's scream echoed out from some unknown part of the city. It was suddenly cut short.

"You hear that?" Amanita whispered and turned her head towards the direction the sound emanated from.

"I'm not liking this..." She gripped on her pistol tight and is ready for what's coming, but first, she has to alert the others.

[Amanita on radio]
    ("This is Sword, reporting in. We just heard a distant scream far up ahead. We're heading to investigate. Over.")
    Last edited by Shadowkirby; 01-10-2016 at 11:24 PM.

Why are you wearing that stupid bunny suit?

Spoiler for Miscellaneous:

(△) Objective: Survive. The Organization's Avatar
    Unfazed by the scream, Meredith continued the search.
    "You probably should've trained with Amanita, she'll embarrass you n-"
    The database pinged as it finished it's search.
    "Three possible matches: Rez twenty-four percent%, Rei seventy-two percent, Roach eighty-six percent...Data inconclusive"
    "Bloody hell," complained Meredith, her accent pouring out, "I can't get a match yet."
    Meredith: Guys be careful, the three possible supers are all really strong and really fast. One of them spits acid, one has fire breath, and another other has hypnosis, so stay on your toes.
    "Draou we need to move up, but you need to be my eyes here."
    Last edited by The Organization; 01-10-2016 at 11:33 PM.

Spoiler for Sword:

Spoiler for Shield:

Spoiler for Helm:

"Ummm..." This was the first door that led to something making noise. Not taking any chances, he wedged in something heavier than a gummy bear, he wedged in a double bubble. Sealing off the basement, he fidgeted with the radio he was given. "[I found something funny in one of the houses. There's a funny chittering noise coming from the basement. I sealed it up with a double bubble barricade.]"

I am prepared to meet my maker.
    Whether or not he's prepared to meet me....
    well that's another matter, isn't it?
    Spoiler for Infinite Battle:

Thread Information