StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!
Page 106 of 110 FirstFirst ... 65696102103104105106107108109110 LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,060 of 1091

Thread: Hero World RP

Magnus frowned, then turned on his comms,
    [Hey! Cecile! You guys doing alright?]

He looked towards Draco, "I don't know what you're playing buddy, but if you bring any harm to my subordinates, I'll rip you limb from limb..."
    Spoiler for Stuff You Probably Don't Care About:

Spoiler for Supports:
    Am I Available For Battle? Nope

Spoiler for Veir and Shadowkirby's eyes only:

I am prepared to meet my maker.
    Whether or not he's prepared to meet me....
    well that's another matter, isn't it?
    Spoiler for Infinite Battle:

(△) Objective: Survive. The Organization's Avatar
    Subordinates? Who put this piece of sirloin in charge?

Meredith sighed once more, enacting her breathing exercises and ignoring the annoying cow.

"So let me get this straight...You fucked up playing around with dimensions, and now you want us to go clean up your rubbish. After killing these people and attacking us mate? For free? Are you havin a laugh?"

Breathe...

Meredith sighed again all though this time it was quite exaggerated, "You've got some nerve, creating the problem and selling us the solution," Meredith started to chuckle as she made a realization.

"You need our help right? I've ave half a mind to just let this thing roam, yeah? So if you want my help you're going to ave to make it worthwhile. Mum said if you're good at something never do it for free."

Noticing the others missing after the Dragon's constant insistence, Meredith turned to the stupid steak, "Magnus...Where are Draou, Frank, Virachne, and Amanita? Weren't they with you?"
    Last edited by The Organization; 02-03-2016 at 12:14 PM.

Magnus turned around, looking behind him, "Wait a minute..." He walked back into the staircase, looking down it, seeing nothing but bloody corpses of the monsters.

He walked back out onto the roof, his knuckles turning white as he clutched his axe. He looked at Meredith, and shrugged, "I was right behind Vi when we were heading up, and Frank right behind me..."

He looked at Draco, "What did you do?" He asked angrily...

Spoiler for Supports:

Spoiler for Roof Dwellers:

Spoiler for To Aquila and Veir:

Why are you wearing that stupid bunny suit?

Spoiler for Miscellaneous:

Izzy gasped happily and hugged her, "I'm so glad you're okay Ama. We tried to save you from that green cloud thing but Landon got to you first and then Landon brought you to the tower to help our team on the roof. But... But..." Izzy whimpered. "There... Death... And blood... So much blood. I couldn't take it! I got out, and... Then this monster... It was big, with teeth, and big claws, and tentacles... It blocked the entrance. The others are trapped we gotta save them!" He snuggled deep, comforting himself next to Amanita as he tried to calm himself down as he explained.

I am prepared to meet my maker.
    Whether or not he's prepared to meet me....
    well that's another matter, isn't it?
    Spoiler for Infinite Battle:

(△) Objective: Survive. The Organization's Avatar
    "Ha...so you do have a temper, I figure the database was right about something after all...Well, if you are finish with the shenanigans, I suggest you talk to Cecile, she's probably down their somewhere...She's the boss, so I don't know why you keep asking us? Personally, I don't care either way."

Concerned, Meredith asked Magnus once again, "If the other two are here, where are Amanita and Draou? Don't tell me you weren't paying attention, cowman?"

Vi had beeen listening carefully, Meredith asked for where she and the others were, guess she just didn't see her comming up. As soon as Magnus answered she also said to Meredith. "Franks right here, Draou won't be comming tho, I waas forced to kill im off... he was being annoying" looking at the new guy she concluded that he is certainly an enemy but it seems like they have a problem in common. "I guess we can help you get rid of whatever that thing is.... however, what you did to this town is unforgiveable but we can solve that issue later." She said keeping eye contact with Draco.

Wanna watch this battle? Click HERE for MY part and HERE for GILDEDGUY'S part
    his part is amazing ♥
    Spoiler for stupid stuff:

Magnus snorted angrily, walking over to the edge of the roof, "I... AM... A BULL!!!" he yelled and smashed the guard on the roof, sending debris flying over the side of the structure.
    He turned around, breathing slowly, he glared at Meredith, then back to Vi, "What should we do Vi? What do you think we should do?" he asked, trying to calm down...

Spoiler for Supports:

Thread Information