StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!
Page 93 of 110 FirstFirst ... 4383899091929394959697103 ... LastLast

Thread: Hero World RP

Draou's eyes widen as he turns to see the figure standing there. More surprised at it's timing than anything else.

"No... why now?! D@MN IT!" Draou slams his quarterstaff into the ground, almost losing his mind in a fit of anger.

Draou stumbles around slightly, swaying into a rotational defensive dodging stance, not too keen on repeating the same strategy as last time.

"[The... the... knight's back... hurry.]"

Remembering what the voice told him, Draou grimaces. It suddenly occurs to him where they are. He glances at the others, then quickly motions to the stairs.
    Last edited by Draou; 01-11-2016 at 11:40 PM.
    RHG

(Coming "soon")

(△) Objective: Survive. The Organization's Avatar
    Meredith sighed as she switched the Ammo in Cracken to a the maximum caliber.
    "This guy again...Draou, you worthless piece of garbage..."
    Meredith: Oh you won't believe this...Draou brought us to the bloody roof, and he brought an old friend back. Mister Abyss Knight guy or something.

Suddenly, a flash of a Man in her memory popped in to her head.

This guy again...I've seen him...but where?

Meredith dropped her aim and stood back as Sword took over.

Where...

After a confusing chain of events, Amanita and her group wound up on the roof. To make matters worse, the Purple Knight is back for Round 2. Knowing her bullets won't effect him, she has to stay away from him. Even if she's soaked in poison, she doubts he can get sick.

["Sword here, we're in quite of a pickle. The Void Knight is back to kick our asses again! We need backup ASAP! Over!]

Since they're on top of the building now, those gorillas are probably on their way to rip them to shreds. Someone has to distract them while the others take care of Purple Shovel Knight, and it has to be her.

Why are you wearing that stupid bunny suit?

Spoiler for Miscellaneous:

"Wow... I just remembered why I can't see my staff right... I haven't meditated for over 24 hours... hah." Draou laughs a bit, almost hysterically.

Draou stares at the knight for a moment, "Darn I'm stupid, I guess we both are to an extent... fragments have nothing to lose. We're... worthless." Draou breaks his stance, launching himself into a sprint towards the knight with boost from his quarterstaff.

As Draou sprints at the knight, focusing his eyes on it's limbs and greatsword as he tries to dodge his way straight to the face, dodging to side to side as he advances. Once within 10ft, Draou waits to dodge another attack, then crouches down and attempts to jump straight at the knight's face, stretching out his free hand into it.
    RHG

(Coming "soon")

With Izzy and Bulwark safely in the truck, Cecile drives towards Helm Point Zero.

"[All of you are at the building? With the Dread Knight?]" Cecile couldn't believe what she was hearing. Was the entire thing a ploy by the Knight to get back at them?

Spoiler for :

Spoiler for Shield:

Spoiler for Sword and Helm:

Draou holds tightly on to his quarterstaff with both hands and shoves it into the ground with as much force as he can, leaning his body to the right of the sword, attempting to go straight towards the face with his off-hand outstretched towards the face as before. While in the air, Draou flings his quarterstaff in his main hand to the side, trying to predict where the arm might try to swing at him again and instead propel himself off it.

I can't take it... why did you tell me about this 1! I can't leave! I'll NEVER leave! I'm doomed... Draou grinds his teeth again, staring at the knight with a desperate look in his eye as he tries to fly towards it.
    RHG

(Coming "soon")

All this guy seems to care about is Draou. If I leave him- No...I can't do that, I don't do that anymore...
    Meredith grit her teeth and watched the knight torture Draou.
    I know I can save them...Both Draou and the Knight...
    "Hey Amanita," she said tossing her Cracken, "Do you think you could knock me out?"
    Last edited by The Organization; 01-12-2016 at 12:19 AM.

"Wait what!?" Amanita exclaimed while nearly dropping Cracken. All of this feel so sudden, especially when they're in a middle of a clusterfuck.

"Why now? We're pretty much being overrun here and you want me to knock you out cold?"

Why are you wearing that stupid bunny suit?

Spoiler for Miscellaneous:

"Just do it...Amanita, we don't have a lot of time. Just trust me ok? I'm not trying to die too."
    Turning around and kneeling down, she braced herself.
    "Cmon, don't hold back."

Thread Information