StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!
Page 103 of 110 FirstFirst ... 3539399100101102103104105106107 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 1091

Thread: Hero World RP

Vi started to slam her legs through the little monsters near Magnus, there were still some of them left. Not a big deal but they'll take some time to take out. She frowned and as soon as she threw her first attack, she noticed that the wounds from earlier were still closing. This however just pissed her off even more, trying to ignore the pain. She kept attacking. The lady took a moment to yell back at frank "Stop wasting your time there, these things aren't dying by themselves".

Wanna watch this battle? Click HERE for MY part and HERE for GILDEDGUY'S part
    his part is amazing ♥
    Spoiler for stupid stuff:

"OH -censored for the 10th time- YOU!"
    Turning around, hat put on, Frank looked like a absolute demon. A dark aura seemed to waft around him.
    "I'LL FREAKIN HELP YOU THIS TIME, BUT AFTER THIS, LET ME PHILOSOPHIZE FOR FREAKIN ONCE! BUT WHY WOULD YOU CARE, YOU HAVEN'T READ FREAKIN SOCRATES!"
    Barehanded without any gadgets, Frank charged in with a burning fury growing inside his brain and shattering the laws of morality.
    Spoiler for Status Change:
    Last edited by Haru; 02-01-2016 at 10:12 PM.

Spoiler for WHO I SUPP:

I will remember you, Iwata...
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard
    ...but you just dealt me a crisp one right there.

(△) Objective: Survive. The Organization's Avatar
    Without hesitation, the sniper instinctively reached for her trusty handgun. The holster was empty though.
    Dammit Amanita!

With a nervous smile, Meredith tried to laugh it off but she was still feeling nauseous.
    "Not really my cup of tea to be honest."

Slowly reaching back for her rifle, she continued to try and distract him.

"This was supposed to be an easy mission...till you and your freaky little 'pets' showed up...Lizard face..."

In an audible yet warped ping, the database on Meredith's belt sprung to life.

"New parameters...acknowledged...searching for Lizard face...
    Match Found: Ninety-Six Percent...Zay Draco...

Bullocks...

Pulling the rifle from her back, she held it up like a large gun ready to fire, "Its never easy...is it...Mister Draco?"

Bulwark nodded to Cecile, and did as she ordered. He jumped out of the truck slamming his fist together conjuring his two aura shields once again. He scoured the area looking for any sign of the girl but he couldn't spot her. He wandered throughout the warehouse, very cautious about every corner he checked trying his best not to be surprised by any creature that may be lurking in the warehouse. He continued to look around and began thinking to himself,

what if she left, and much more importantly what else could be in here.
    Last edited by jirocho1; 02-02-2016 at 12:21 AM.

Spoiler for Meredith:

Spoiler for Sword and Helm:

Spoiler for Shield:

Suddenly everyone's radios clicked on and crystal clear, Landon's voice came through.

*bzzt*~ "Hello? This is Landon! Can anyone respond? Reinforcements have been deployed. Amanita is with us and we are on our way to the last known contact area. We will arrive at the tower where Helm was to scout from in approximately ten minutes! Just hang on!" ~*bzzt*

Seeing frank so inspired, Vi stoped attacking allowing him to finish off the rest of the beasts. This way she can heal up faster. "Now you coyld've started with that, but that's okay I guess" she said as she turned to Magnus "You ok?". In that instant the radio clicked and Landon's voice inforned them.

She heard that Amanita was okay, and she felt relief... it was weird for her to feel that. Guess she did feel kind of responsible for the team she was in. "okay, let's get thus bloody mission done already" she spoke to Magnus and Frank as she started to walk to top of the tower.

Wanna watch this battle? Click HERE for MY part and HERE for GILDEDGUY'S part
    his part is amazing ♥
    Spoiler for stupid stuff:

Magnus had recovered from the beating he'd taken from the giant ape, and had been tearing into the other monsters as well.
    But when Frank went full Jackie Chan Drunken Master, he decided to back off a little, letting Frank go solo.

Turning to Vi, he strapped his axe back in its proper place. "Yeah I'm fine..." He cracked his neck, watching Vi go up the stairs towards the top.
    He called after her, stretching his hand out, "Wait up!" he called, bounding up the stairs after her, leaving Frank to tear through the Monsters...
    Last edited by IgnusBurns; 02-02-2016 at 12:16 PM.
    Spoiler for Stuff You Probably Don't Care About:

Spoiler for Supports:
    Am I Available For Battle? Nope

(△) Objective: Survive. The Organization's Avatar
    Every survival instinct that Meredith had gained over the years were all screaming, reeling back away from the Super standing before her. This was much worse than Oni. This time she was stranded on a roof with her absurdly powerful enemy. It took all she had to simply remain standing their.

Despite her sweat and chills, she casually flipped the switch on Reviathan and it began to purr.

"Railgun activated...charge at 5 percent..."

"If your so sure, I can't win, why do you try a taste of this?" she mocked.

Meredith tapped on her earpieces so that all the teams could hear.

"[Target Located, get to the roof of ***STATIC*** building ASAP!]" she silently whispered.

Frank roundhouse-kicked the head off another monster, sending it flying into the other monsters.
    "That was for Nietzche! Anyway, wait up!"
    He began to rush toward them, in a matter of seconds, effortlessly flying past them.

Spoiler for WHO I SUPP:

I will remember you, Iwata...
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard
    ...but you just dealt me a crisp one right there.

"Oh! Oh!" Izzy waved his arms. "Ama's okay Cece, that's great! Now we gotta go back to help. Mr. Shield, Mr. Superman we have to go!" He called out, trying to see through the green fog to see the others.

I am prepared to meet my maker.
    Whether or not he's prepared to meet me....
    well that's another matter, isn't it?
    Spoiler for Infinite Battle:

Thread Information