StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!
Page 92 of 110 FirstFirst ... 4282888990919293949596102 ... LastLast

Thread: Hero World RP

"They're everywhere!" Amanita screamed, "we're surrounded!"

Like the others, she covered her back with her group. She pulled out her pistol and aimed at anyone that came close to them. Her finger's on the trigger, ready to pull.

Why are you wearing that stupid bunny suit?

Spoiler for Miscellaneous:

Vi frowned at the situation, it didn't look good for them... but she had faith in that they'll get out somehow. For now, her main priority was to keep everyone safe... specially Amanita being the most vulnerable, being her the one with regenerating capabilities, she's up to take the hit for them if the situation is presented. But for now.... "Cover eachother's back!" she jumped and stretched 4 of her legs around the small house piercing through some beast's heads and chest. Like if they were a whip Vi kept retracting and stretching her metalic limbs, slashing if it's necessary and keeping them away from the small group.

Wanna watch this battle? Click HERE for MY part and HERE for GILDEDGUY'S part
    his part is amazing ♥
    Spoiler for stupid stuff:

"Yeah... I do talk to much." Draou grins a bit, pulling out his quarterstaff and assuming a rotational stance.

Draou looks over at Meredith, "Cover me for a moment please, I need 6 seconds. Also... there is going to be a few more " Draou closes his eyes and focuses for a moment, bringing up his ruptures in his mind.

Draou looks at the situation for each group, specifically focusing on Sword. Well... crap. No choice I guess.

"Meredith, permission to bring the others on Sword team in? Don't ask... please." Draou says the last bit with direct urgency, gritting his teeth in frustration.
    RHG

(Coming "soon")

(△) Objective: Survive. The Organization's Avatar
    "Bring them in? But how-"
    Another roar interrupted her, prompting her to act swiftly.
    How the hell does he know where everyone is to teleport them here?
    "Fine...do it," she ordered, "but you've got some splaining to do when this is over..."

Draou opens up his sight of the ruptures again, staring at Sword team.

"And then the world shattered... for in two seconds all paradise was gone..."

Draou attempts to teleport Sword team on to the top floor, taking a small amount of time to make sure their weapons aren't pointed at each other or Helm team.

Draou then sits down on the floor, leaning on his quarterstaff for a moment. He takes a deep breath and clings to his medallion tightly, whispering something to himself.

"A paradise... it never was." (This bit is audible for those with good hearing.)
    RHG

(Coming "soon")

Spoiler for Shield:

Spoiler for Sword AND Helm:

Cecile grabbed Izzy by the waist and opened the door to the driveway.

She waited for Bulwark to get outside before she went inside the car. "Get in boys," she ordered. "We got to head to Helm. They haven't radio'd in if they left their first point so that's where we'll go."

"[Helm, this is Shield, we are closing in on your first point. Do you copy?]"

Spoiler for :

After being pulled through the void and being launched onto the roof with the Helm team, Magnus couldn't believe his luck when he saw the Dreaded Purple Knight emerge from his portal, fully healed and probably ready to separate his head from his body...
    He toted his axe, a bead of sweat appearing on his forehead.
    He'd faced this guy before, and it hadn't ended well...
    Hearing Cecile over the comms Magnus replied, "Cecile, we've got a problem. You remember that big knight we fought a while ago? He's back..."
    Spoiler for Stuff You Probably Don't Care About:

Spoiler for Supports:
    Am I Available For Battle? Nope

"[I'll head to you first then, where is Sword?"] Cecile asked as she waited for her Shield allies to get in.

Spoiler for :

Magnus replied quickly, preparing to engage the Knight. Looking around, he replied "We're on the top of a building near the docks. We could use some help real quick!"
    Gripping his axe, he yelled at the knight, "ALRIGHT YOU BIG BRUTE! COME ON!!!"
    Spoiler for Stuff You Probably Don't Care About:

Spoiler for Supports:
    Am I Available For Battle? Nope

Thread Information