StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!
Page 95 of 110 FirstFirst ... 4585919293949596979899105 ... LastLast

Thread: Hero World RP

(△) Objective: Survive. The Organization's Avatar
    Spoiler for A Far Off Dream(Veir only):

Magnus tore through the monsters with ease, hacking through them with his axe, punching them through walls, and goring them with his horns when he had the chance.
    Yelling over the cries of the beast, he called to Virachne, "VI! You okay? I can hold them off for quite a while longer, but we gotta get back and help the others!"
    Spoiler for Stuff You Probably Don't Care About:

Spoiler for Supports:
    Am I Available For Battle? Nope

Draou stares down into the blackness, one hand holding on to the side of the helmet tightly. As he grips tighter, he hears the noise coming from his side in response to the knight's own grip on his torso. Completely convinced at this point, he grins at the thing while he still can.

"I guess this is the pinnacle of things... Funny, knowing I talk too much, but you kind of do as well." A little bit of blood leaks out of Draou's mouth as he speaks in a raspy voice.

With his other hand, Draou attempts to wedge his quarterstaff between chinks in the knight's larger arm plates and chest armor in an effort to use it as a forced joint to prevent the knight from stabbing him with the gigantic sword once it decides to do so. The moment he finishes moving the quarterstaff, he grabs the medallion with his teeth, ripping it off it's chain as he does so. He then tries to shove his face into the knight's helmet.

Spoiler for Secret action (Just fishy stick master pls):
    Last edited by Draou; 01-13-2016 at 03:36 PM. Reason: Fixed the grammar error.
    RHG

(Coming "soon")

Vi struggled to stand up but to no avail, her whole boly was aching and her bones were still shattered but regenerating. She moved herself to one side and actually thought she wouldn't make it through. Until other people came to her aid, she looked up with really tired eyes and managed to see a silhouette. He asked if she was ok, Vi barely opened her mouth to respond but her lungs were still being pressured by the damaged ribs, so she couldn't say anything. She figured that whoever came to her aid, it'd protect her for a few more seconds, enough for her to regenerate and fight back at least.

Wanna watch this battle? Click HERE for MY part and HERE for GILDEDGUY'S part
    his part is amazing ♥
    Spoiler for stupid stuff:

Magnus stopped to look at Vi, who was seeming to have trouble breathing, frowning with worry, him and H.A.N.K backed up next to her as she was staggering against a wall.
    "Vi! It's me! Magnus! I'll hold them off for as long as I can, but hopefully you can heal up fast enough to help me, if you can't, I'll get you out of here! Okay?!"

Spoiler for Supports:

The medic presses her palm into her ear, trying to hear what Landon had to say. "[A survivor? Where? Landon?]"

It was cut off before he could answer but she was relieved to hear him say that reinforcements were on their way. However, it gave her a dilemma: they don't know where the survivor was yet he exists and they may have to find him and leave her friends to fend for themselves a lot longer OR she could forego her mission and help her allies.

She reached a decision. "We need to find the fire exit and climb from there. Once we do, we need Izzy to create a licorice rope to tie around each other like mountain climbers."

Cecile looks around for a way up, it would be difficult to fight their way from inside to the top since it would be infested by hundreds of the creatures... another way would be via fire exit staircase if it existed on this building. They'd have to fight off those scaling the walls though.

"[Landon, if you can hear me send me the coordinates of the survivor's location. Sword and Helm are under heavy fire and need support, so I'll prioritize them for now.]"
    Last edited by ErrorBlender; 01-13-2016 at 08:31 PM.

Spoiler for :

The small boy nodded and already began opening up a pack of twizzlers. He pulled them apart to individual strands and carefully put them back into his basket. He wondered how long it would take them to get to the top even if they hurried. The others needed their help really badly it sounded like.

I am prepared to meet my maker.
    Whether or not he's prepared to meet me....
    well that's another matter, isn't it?
    Spoiler for Infinite Battle:

Bulwark looked at Izzy who was already preparing the twizzler rope and said,
    "alright lets get this thing started"

He walked over to the stair well and looked upwards at the climb ahead and sighed,
    well this is gonna be a long climb,
    He thought to himself.

Adrenaline helped a lot, her regeneration speeded up slighlty helping her to recover energies and making her able to breath again. She coughed heavily, and slowly kneeled on the ground. She spoke to Magnus "Hey, thanks for comming back..." Vi finally stood up, she was pissed... hearing the noises from the knight fighting it was clear that what she did was pointless. "I'm fine now.." she said as black stream lines came down from her eyes down to her chin. This means she's going all out...

Spreading all of her four legs around her she pierced through some of the monkey-beasts around her, but she didn't stop there. She kept stretching her legs changing the direction of them in mid-air to go through the head and hearts of many other monsters. When she reached the limit, Vi retracted her legs and spoke up again "Sorry for yelling at you... Let's finish OUR mission. So stay with me, we're not leting these freaks get farther than this point.

Wanna watch this battle? Click HERE for MY part and HERE for GILDEDGUY'S part
    his part is amazing ♥
    Spoiler for stupid stuff:

Magnus, hearing Vi's words of encouragement, roared in approval, his axe turning to flames.
    "Damn right!" He yelled.
    He headbutted an ape, sending it flying into a group of others. Then punched another. Slashing through the lot of them with his flaming weapon, roaring with fury as he hacked and slashed through the horde.

Spoiler for Supports:

Thread Information