StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Random ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by TheLordAndSavant View Post
    I think we're probably on some kind of NSA or FBI watch list now. Save yourselves! Run!
    Oh I've been on those lists for a lonnnnnnng time...
    Spoiler for Stuff You Probably Don't Care About:

Spoiler for Supports:
    Am I Available For Battle? Nope

Dead on Arrival TheLordAndSavant's Avatar
    Thanks. I feel much safer now. (We are really getting off topic. But I'm enjoying it.)

I actually made a similar thread, but it never caught on. Oh well... where do I start. I have so many ideas, lore and characters that I'm bored to write them down.
    Let's just say some RHG ideas then.

Spoiler for Childish ideas:

I also have an original RHG story in the works that I may or may not post in this site in the future.
    Sig Filler

Spoiler for words of wisdom by our fellow members:

Cool beans. I especially like Noobkiller.

Maybe my thread is just a right place right time scenario.

I really like the idea of ultraviolet.

How about a guy that has 12 baby animals follow him around everywhere, and he can fuse with one or two of the, at a time to gain abilities based on the animals absorbed?
    Spoiler for my favorite quote on this entire website.:

Like Bwana-Beast from that one Batman cartoon?

Quote Originally Posted by TheLordAndSavant View Post
    Like Bwana-Beast from that one Batman cartoon?
    I'm gonna have to google dat guy. Never heard of him.
    Edit: wut. That man looks so ridiculous with his where's Waldo colored loincloth.
    I guess kinda like him from the 20 sec Google search I used.
    Except the animals all have physical form, and have personalities and can be injured.
    Last edited by Xyskal; 12-26-2015 at 03:26 PM.

I made up a story in 6th grade about how in the future aliens, robots, and zombies take over the world together, and kill everyone. So the government decides to send 25 people permanently to Mars to live. But before they can do that, they accidentally spill coffee on all the important files concerning Mars, and so they end up sending people at the last minute and sending 25 RANDOM people to Mars to live, all who have basically no idea what to do in space. And some of the people are kids. For unknown reasons, while on Mars, they gain magical powers that allow them to age twice as slow as the average human, as well as above average stamina and durability. Also in the future, everyone has weird names, like Booboo and Qwerty. Due to unknown reasons, the 25 people become insane and decide to secede and make a new country called "Republic of 25 People." They call themselves a democracy, but technically, they're under tyranny rule by one single person, who luckily doesn't do much except force people to drink at least one pint of milk a day.

Quote Originally Posted by Person McPerson View Post
    I made up a story in 6th grade about how in the future aliens, robots, and zombies take over the world together, and kill everyone. So the government decides to send 25 people permanently to Mars to live. But before they can do that, they accidentally spill coffee on all the important files concerning Mars, and so they end up sending people at the last minute and sending 25 RANDOM people to Mars to live, all who have basically no idea what to do in space. And some of the people are kids. For unknown reasons, while on Mars, they gain magical powers that allow them to age twice as slow as the average human, as well as above average stamina and durability. Also in the future, everyone has weird names, like Booboo and Qwerty. Due to unknown reasons, the 25 people become insane and decide to secede and make a new country called "Republic of 25 People." They call themselves a democracy, but technically, they're under tyranny rule by one single person, who luckily doesn't do much except force people to drink at least one pint of milk a day.
    I would actually read that....

I would love to see that fleshed out. As the new Hunger Games kinda popular.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information