StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Random ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by TheLordAndSavant View Post
    I think we're probably on some kind of NSA or FBI watch list now. Save yourselves! Run!
    Wow. You all went from random ideas to strict class murders and an FBI watch so FAST! but then again ~that's what makes the world go round~
    Give a smile, it's free!

Quote Originally Posted by Person McPerson View Post
    I made up a story in 6th grade about how in the future aliens, robots, and zombies take over the world together, and kill everyone. So the government decides to send 25 people permanently to Mars to live. But before they can do that, they accidentally spill coffee on all the important files concerning Mars, and so they end up sending people at the last minute and sending 25 RANDOM people to Mars to live, all who have basically no idea what to do in space. And some of the people are kids. For unknown reasons, while on Mars, they gain magical powers that allow them to age twice as slow as the average human, as well as above average stamina and durability. Also in the future, everyone has weird names, like Booboo and Qwerty. Due to unknown reasons, the 25 people become insane and decide to secede and make a new country called "Republic of 25 People." They call themselves a democracy, but technically, they're under tyranny rule by one single person, who luckily doesn't do much except force people to drink at least one pint of milk a day.
    That sounds like the next film legend
    Give a smile, it's free!

Quote Originally Posted by FanaticPixelf View Post
    Wow. You all went from random ideas to strict class murders and an FBI watch so FAST! but then again ~that's what makes the world go round~
    Well, the two do go hand in hand sometimes.
    Spoiler for my favorite quote on this entire website.:

A cat made of water.
    Give a smile, it's free!

How does it eat?

Thumbs up

Hunger games using bugs instead of humans. Also, water made using cats.

Also, water made using cats.
    So...tear apart cats at a molecular level just for water? At least make the liquid that used to be the cat something tasty like apple juice.

Quote Originally Posted by Xyskal View Post
    So...tear apart cats at a molecular level just for water? At least make the liquid that used to be the cat something tasty like apple juice.
    Lakes with no water. Water replaced with dead bodies.

Lakes with no water. Water replaced with dead bodies.
    Those dead bodies might have families. And what happened to the lakes with water?

Also decided to revisit an original (not really) character I made up when I was 9. I spruced him up a bit.

Old ver.: A boy who's parents are both man-dragon hybrids. He has a crystal poking out of his chest that gives him energy based abilities.

New ver.: The result of several years worth of cross-breeding Dragons, humans, dragon human hybrids, bees, geniticly enhanced giraffes, and an ancient crystal being. He has several crystals poking out from his skin all over his body, with the biggest one being in his chest.
    Abilities: animal transformation, bone extension, Space manipulation, and plasma production/manipulation.
    Last edited by Xyskal; 01-01-2016 at 09:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Xyskal View Post
    How does it eat?
    The correct question my friend is what does it eat. I figure it only consumes things that are already liquid based or it snacks on stuff that can disolve.
    Give a smile, it's free!

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread Information