StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: Random ideas?

I thought cool cat saves kids?
    Spoiler for my favorite quote on this entire website.:

When I first found the idea of Cool Cat, a friendly looking person in a friendly looking cat costume speaking with kids and saying that he loves them, I felt kinda creeped out. And you can see what I clearly suggest here.

Also since this is a RANDOM ideas thread I'm going to say something random that I though myself randomly some years ago after I having saw a schoolmate talking to himself looking at his hands. I humourously thought that he might actually not be... special... but actually a member of a dream cult/organisation. Looking his hands is but a reality check to be able to lucid dream. This said organisation is a team of professional dreamers who control people by entering in their dreams and change their subconcious or something like that. I know that the idea is stupid and the way I thought about it is even more stupid but it was truly a completely random, stupid idea that popped into my head... randomly. Also writing this made me realise that this concept is actually pretty similar to the "Inception'' setting.... Hmmm.....
    Sig Filler

Spoiler for words of wisdom by our fellow members:

Quote Originally Posted by theTDguy View Post

Also since this is a RANDOM ideas thread I'm going to say something random that I though myself randomly some years ago after I having saw a schoolmate talking to himself looking at his hands. I humourously thought that he might actually not be... special... but actually a member of a dream cult/organisation. Looking his hands is but a reality check to be able to lucid dream. This said organisation is a team of professional dreamers who control people by entering in their dreams and change their subconcious or something like that. I know that the idea is stupid and the way I thought about it is even more stupid but it was truly a completely random, stupid idea that popped into my head... randomly. Also writing this made me realise that this concept is actually pretty similar to the "Inception'' setting.... Hmmm.....
    Inception=illuminati confirmed?

Best idea! There should be a new sub-section called the illuminati section, where to gain access you must perform a set of tasks that are needlessly complicated and solve hidden riddles to be able to join only the most elite of SP forum members in discussion, completly unhindered by outside stupidity and the opinions of others. To further complement this, there would be an account that would make any statements of the this elite secret section public, at their discretion.

The X Files and Breaking Bad mash up together to make the best TV show ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Person McPerson View Post
    The X Files and Breaking Bad mash up together to make the best TV show ever.
    I haven't watched either one of those shows.

Quote Originally Posted by Xyskal View Post
    I haven't watched either one of those shows.
    We mash up Telly Tubbies and Shrek is Love Shrek is Life to brainwash people. xD

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread Information