StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!
Page 2 of 87 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast

Thread: Fate/Conquest RP-Forum Game

how does this work again? Turquoise#2's Avatar
    Character: Servant
    Name: Rocco

Combat Abilities and Equipment: Rocco wields two scimitars that he can increase in size at will. He can also increase their temperature drastically, making them able to cut through even the strongest steels by melting them. However, this tires him out and he can only use it for a few seconds at a time. He is extremely fast, and very agile, being able to get out of many a predicament with ease. He is stronger than the average human, with one punch from him being easily able to knock out, and possibly even kill, a highly fit human. The metal of the scimitars can withstand the blast of a nuclear bomb from point blank due to being protected by magic. He knows various forms of martial arts, but prefers to dispatch his opponents quickly by going in for the kill immediately. He can use Fire magic expertly(as he has trained with it most of his life),as well as having limited use of Wind magic, making him able to push him self extremely high, though he cannot fly. His fire magic can be used as a projectile or as a sort of shield, pushing his opponents away. His Fire magic with his wind magic to increase its strength, although it puts strain on his body. His suit protects him(to an extent) from fire magic.

Who am I?:
    Appearance and Personality:Rocco is a tall, slender but intimidating man who tends to not care about his surroundings unless a fight is involved. He normally wears a black suit with black and white striped gloves. In contrast, he has messy red hair and very sharp, bright green eyes. He is calm-tempered, as he will not pick a fight, but if he is physically provoked, he will not hold back. He will usually not take part in idle chat unless he has the chance to make a joke, in which case he will jump at the opportunity. He is very obedient, and if his Master tells him to do something, he will most likely do it without question, unless there is an obvious flaw in logic. However, it is difficult to make him find someone trustworthy, and he is very sceptical when it comes to meeting new people, and he is always on guard. If he is ever tired or injured, he does not show it.

Backstory: Rocco was an orphan with his older brother Zac, and they used to be mischievous in the village that they lived in. They used to do petty crimes, such as stealing a few fruits or pickpocketing a few coins from people before laughing and running away. Zac, being the older brother with more responsibility, used to lead them and had a very outgoing personality. He always used to make light of the situation he was in, cracking a joke or two before running off. One day, a car with odd symbols came into the village. Men in suits came out and walked around the village, seeming to not do anything. Zac, being very reckless, stole a small statue that was inside the car(he was good at breaking locks). The men in suits ran after him and grabbed him by the hands before pinning him to the ground. Rocco watched as the men held a knife to his neck and told him to give the statue back. When he refused, they managed to snatch the statue from his hands by slitting his wrists, and then burned him to death using fire magic. The statue seemed to be source of power, but Rocco didn't care. He walked over to his charred brother, looking at him with wide eyes. He didn't scream or cry, but sat down next to him. The symbols of the dog eating a snake were burnedinto his memory. He took his brothers untouched gloves, and walked away, leaving the body to be found by someone else. He trained in the art of fire magic under an old mage in the mountains, and taught himself limited amounts of wind magic. He would not stop training until he was strong enough to stop anybody from being killed. The Holy Grail War was the perfect place to prove that. However, his team was completely wiped out, leaving him alone against 10 powerful magic users. His body was left to rot, two burning scimitars melting into his body.

DAMMIT I FORGOT
    I'm a little teapot
    Last edited by Turquoise#2; 01-03-2016 at 12:17 AM. Reason: edited to balance

Quote Originally Posted by deadpool16 View Post
    deadpool best

Quote Originally Posted by IgnusBurns View Post
    ((DISCLAIMER! I'm already in two RP's! But... I'm surviving just fine in two... Eh, whatever... Put me down if I get in...))
    Servant - VVV
    Name: Saidai no Akuma (Translated to "Greatest Demon)
    Age: Well Over 300 Years Old. Appearance of 25 year old.

Combat Abilities and Equipment: Can shoot bursts of Hell-Fire and has a high resilience to any type of fire. His speed is beyond that of a normal human's, as well as his strength and stamina. He wears a special mask that covers his left eye and leaves his right eye exposed, the mask has magical properties that when can fuse with Saidai's face, enhancing his Hell-Fire attacks and summoning his weapon, the "Shi no bangādo". Which loosely translates to, "Vanguard of Death". A supposedly demonic scythe that can rip the souls out of its victims.
    Spoiler for What the Scythe Looks Like:

Who are you?: Saidai no Akuma was born a demon, no doubts about that. Born into hell under the branded name of Saidai no Akuma, the Greatest Demon. He was born a weapon and combat prodigy. His skills with all weapons and sorcery exceeded what any other demon had ever accomplished. He found he was most accustomed to the scythe as his weapon, and his favorite kind of sorcery was using Hell-Fire.

Exactly what you would expect from a demon, Saidai is completely remorseless in his actions and attitude. This was normal in hell, but now, being on Earth, he's changed his attitude to try and fit in better. To normal humans or Masters, he's very respectful of them and rather monotone around them. To other servants or opponents however, he's cruel, sadistic, and overall a nutcase...
    Spoiler for Appearance:

((Btw, Devour, do pure-blood demons count as Demi-gods?))
    Because you're already in two other RPs, I'll just have you as a reserve person for now, in case we can't fill up the slots. I really would rather not have someone busy with two other RPs when your Master depends on you so strongly.

Quote Originally Posted by Devour View Post
    Because you're already in two other RPs, I'll just have you as a reserve person for now, in case we can't fill up the slots. I really would rather not have someone busy with two other RPs when your Master depends on you so strongly.
    I actually haven't been having too much trouble with two RP's at once, but I understand if you'll put me down as a reserve.
    Spoiler for Stuff You Probably Don't Care About:

Spoiler for Supports:
    Am I Available For Battle? Nope

By the way, this isn't going by a first-come-first-served thing. If we have too many people, I'll have to pick the best ones out of them: People who I think will be awesome to have in the RP, and whoever has the best characters. The former is way, way more important than the latter though.

Master Name: Jett

Magical Abilities:
    Whatever Jett's magic does, it's used to completely embarrass his opponent. He can move objects, throwing them at his opponents to get a good laugh. He only uses actual magic when he is upset--dark magic that can hurt an opponent while simultaneously decay the skin of whatever it touches. This usually comes in the form of small to moderately sized orbs that show up in the palm of his hands and are thrown. Once it hits something, the orbs explode akin to a grenade, sending dark energy around a fifteen foot radius. He has one more passive ability--His perception of fast coming objects is very high, to the point that he can dodge a bullet as long as it isn't from point-blank range.

Weapon:
    Jett has a sword that materializes within his hand at will.

Who Are you?: Appearance: He usually wears street clothes, a pair of jeans and a T-shirt with a leather jacket around it. His boots are worn and scratched. His skin is slightly tanned with, and his sea green eyes have the glimmer that hides something darker.

Personality:
    Jett is a jokester. He is sarcastic and never seems to act serious. He also loves to antagonize his fellow masters and servants. He uses this as a wall to protect himself--In actuality he's a really nice guy, although nobody really sees it.

Backstory: Jett has no family, and the reason for it is unknown. He sometimes talks about his older brother, but that's the farthest anyone has ever gotten out of him thus far. He seemingly came out of nowhere as an amazing magician and master at the craft. He also hasn't revealed the wish that he desires to make with the Holy Grail.
    Last edited by Boomerang; 01-03-2016 at 12:44 PM.

Servant Name: Jack "Frost" Alabaster

Combat Abilities and Equipment

Weapons:He has two chakrams that are blue with black spikes around the edge. They have two forms a reserved and released form. In the released form, the chakrams fuse together to make a powerful sword in a flash of blue light and strengthens his magical ability tenfold.

Abilities:His magical ability is one of ice. He can freeze the battlefield with snow and ice, and manipulate the ice and snow to his will. His strength is inhumane; he is able to lift ten times the strongest human. His skin has the toughness equivalent to that of dragon scales and can regenerate, the speed depending on how severe the wound. He is also extremely fast and agile.

Who are you?

Personality: He takes no shit unless its from his master, and even then he has to resist the urge to beat him to a bloody pulp. He's kind of an asshole, yet is very loyal and is quite cocky and outgoing. He is calm, cool, and collected but if angered becomes very impulsive and irrational. When it comes to killing, he is as cold as his magic; he feels no remorse for his victims.

Appearance: Jack appears to be 18 years old. He has brown skin and snow white hair, due to his magical ability. His eyes are a piercing ice blue, and he is actually quite attractive, and he knows it. He wears a blue hoodie, black skinny jeans, blue converse sneakers and likes to wear classic rock band t-shirts, his favorite being AC/DC.

Backstory: Jack's parents were killed when his powers went out of control. That's all that's known about his past, since he doesn't like to talk about it. His goal after getting the Holy Grail is to revive his parents.
    Last edited by Devour; 01-02-2016 at 11:18 PM. Reason: Making it look nicer
    I'm not good, not bad, but I sure as hell ain't ugly

Forgive me for totally ripping off Rin.

Master

Name: Isabelle Ashmourne

Appearance:

http://s1.1zoom.me/big3/927/345326-blackangel.jpg
    When channeling high amounts of mana, Isabelle's crests light up on her arms and legs. These resemble a circuit board.

Magical Abilities:

The ability to control all five great elements (Mind you, none of which are mastered).

Bounded Field: An area created my magic that acts much like a forcefield. Once it is set it cannot be moved unless the creator is an extremely skilled mage. Typical bounded fields on average will encompass an entire room within a building. However, a bounded field can be expanded and maintained through the use of sigils. The bounded field is undetectable unless it was constructed by a third rate mage. An experienced mage will be able to disable the sigils and deactivate a larger bounded field.

Familiars: A Familiar is a special assistant created and used by magi to accomplish small tasks. The most traditional way of creating a familiar is by fusing part of the magus with a dead animal and repairing its body to allow it to move, as well as placing remnants of a soul within the body. The familiar can use magic, but is sustained only by the spiritual connection and mana given to it by its' master. Mages can and prefer to create familiars with already living animals since it is quicker and more efficient, though they cannot transfer their consciousness into the animal to control it. The most they can gain from turning a living animal into a familiar is the sharing of their sense with it, like a dogs acute sense of hearing and smell, or the amazing eyesight of a bird.

Gandr, (Taken straight from it), which is a Finnish technique often related to curses. However, her magical potency is so great it allows the Gandr to take on a corporeal form. Isabel controls the Gandr by sending Mana through a magical crest on her left arm. The Gandr is expelled through her forefinger like a bullet from a gun. It is powerful enough to kill any human with just one shot, instantly if it hits a vital area. (Also taken straight from it), Isabel has the ability to fortify the magical circuits in her arms and legs, allowing her to survive from falls that would break a normal person's legs and the ability to punch through very tough surfaces like wood and concrete. She can also use the magical circuits to increase her speed greatly for a short time. By reinforcing her limbs, Isabel is able to severely damage weaker humanoid opponents in close quarters combat.

Limitations:

Isabelle is a first rate mage, but most of her abilities quickly drain her Mana. She can not run around at quicker speeds while pummeling her opponent. She uses the ability of fortification in order to seize the strategic high ground over her enemies. Isabel would much rather poke at the enemy master from afar while her servant does all of the heavy lifting.

Weapon:

Isabelle's weapon of choice is the staff of a white mage, Celestia. With this staff, she can apply shields OR quicker regeneration to a single target excluding herself. The staff itself has its' own supply of mana that must be restored from its' wielder after being expelled. For instance, depending on how long a fight is and how often the staff is used, its' mana will run out resulting in its' inability to shield or regenerate any target. The staff can store an immense amount of mana, much more than it's wielder poses. Isabel does not use the staff carelessly, as refueling it would more than likely leave her completely drained for close to twenty-four hours.

Who Are you?:

Isabelle was to be the successor to the greatest house of mages in her region. Being a first rate mage in a world that did not understand magic was extremely difficult for Isabelle. To some, the life and destiny of a mage may seem grim and futile, but Isabelle loved being able to use her magic to help others. Her father, the most powerful mage in their region, was committed to training his daughter to be more powerful than even he was. Regardless of his magical capabilities, Isabelle's father suffered an untimely death at the hands of cancer. The passing of her father crushed her at the time, like it would any young lady who thought the world of their father. After graduating high school and denying the mage's association, Isabelle chose to live her life in solitude for many years. She felt an unnatural connection with animals and animal spirits, and often times would live with a pack of wolves for weeks at a time. Isabelle would help the wolves hunt and mend those that found themselves injured. One night underneath the northern lights, Isabelle was visited by an ancient wolf spirit, Luperca. The ancient spirit granted Isabelle a vision of her future, as well as bestowing the staff of Celestia upon her. Isabelle returned home a few days later to spend time with her mother as well as tending to sick and injured townsfolk. She currently lives in her families mansion tending to her sick mother as well as being a mother to her younger sister.

Personality:

Isabelle is a very kindhearted and gentle soul. While she wishes for people to find a way to live in peace and harmony, she is not ignorant to the limitations of human nature. She is not over compassionate in that she will only fight defensively. Even though she lived among wolves for a long period of her life, Isabelle identifies more as a sheepdog in that she will defend the people and ideals that she cares about. Isabelle would much rather win this war by destroying only servants or removing the command seals from her opposition. While she prefers to take the moral high ground, she will never let her gentle spirit be taken advantage of. "To win, but not destroy… To conquer, but not humiliate" ~Iskandar, King of Conquerors.
    Last edited by Arch-Angel; 01-03-2016 at 10:21 PM.
    SPAC: Genesis

"Everything I've done up until now... it was all for nothing."

So I had a crazy idea, Imma just post an application for both a master and a servant to see if I can get into either pool.

Spoiler for Servant Dimitri Ra'Zir:
    Last edited by Aquila; 01-05-2016 at 06:03 PM.

I am prepared to meet my maker.
    Whether or not he's prepared to meet me....
    well that's another matter, isn't it?
    Spoiler for Infinite Battle:

Servant Name: Sun Wu (Also Known As: Sun Tzu)

Spoiler for Combat abilities and equipment:

Spoiler for Backstory/Personal Info:
    Last edited by Draou; 01-03-2016 at 11:23 AM.
    RHG

(Coming "soon")

Quote Originally Posted by Boomerang View Post
    Master Name: Jett

Magical Abilities:
    Whatever Jett's magic does, it's used to completely embarrass his opponent. He can move objects, throwing them at his opponents to get a good laugh. He only uses actual magic when he is upset--dark magic that can hurt an opponent while simultaneously decay the skin of whatever it touches. This usually comes in the form of small to moderately sized orbs that show up in the palm of his hands and are thrown. Once it hits something, the orbs explode akin to a grenade, sending dark energy around a fifteen foot radius. He has one more passive ability--His perception of fast coming objects is very high, to the point that he can dodge a bullet as long as it isn't from point-blank range.

Weapon:
    Jett has a sword that materializes within his hand at will.

Who Are you?: Appearance: He usually wears street clothes, a pair of jeans and a T-shirt with a leather jacket around it. His boots are worn and scratched. His skin is slightly tanned, and his sea green eyes have the glimmer that hides something darker.

Personality:
    Jett is a jokester. He is sarcastic and never seems to act serious. He also loves to antagonize his fellow masters and servants. He uses this as a wall to protect himself--In actuality he's a really nice guy, although nobody really sees it.

Backstory: Jett has no family, and the reason for it is unknown. He sometimes talks about his older brother, but that's the farthest anyone has ever gotten out of him thus far. He seemingly came out of nowhere as an amazing magician and master at the craft. He also hasn't revealed the wish that he desires to make with the Holy Grail.
    You're in
    Quote Originally Posted by SpacePunk View Post
    Servant Name: Jack "Frost" Alabaster

Combat Abilities and Equipment

Weapons:He has two chakrams that are blue with black spikes around the edge. They have two forms a reserved and released form. In the released form, the chakrams fuse together to make a powerful sword in a flash of blue light and strengthens his magical ability tenfold.

Abilities:His magical ability is one of ice. He can freeze things with a simple touch or snap of his fingers, summon a blizzard at will and various other things. His strength is inhumane; he is able to lift ten times the strongest human. His skin has the toughness equivalent to that of dragon scales and can regenerate, the speed depending on how severe the wound. He is extremely fast and agile. He also is very skilled in making extremely realistic illusions, using them as a tactical advantage.

Who are you?

Personality: He takes no shit unless its from his master, and even then he has to resist the urge to beat him to a bloody pulp. He's kind of an asshole, yet is very loyal and is quite cocky and outgoing. He is calm, cool, and collected but if angered becomes very impulsive and irrational. When it comes to killing, he is as cold as his magic; he feels no remorse for his victims.

Appearance: Jack appears to be 18 years old. He has brown skin and snow white hair, due to his magical ability. His eyes are a piercing ice blue, and he is actually quite attractive, and he knows it. He wears a blue hoodie, black skinny jeans, blue converse sneakers and likes to wear classic rock band t-shirts, his favorite being AC/DC.

Backstory: Jack's parents were killed when his powers went out of control. That's all that's known about his past, since he doesn't like to talk about it. His goal after getting the Holy Grail is to revive his parents.
    This guy is too weak in some areas, and too strong in others. The power scale for Servants is largely based on how much interaction other characters have with it, so snapping your fingers and freezing anything you want is too much. No counterplay and all that. Summoning blizzards (I'm guessing full-sized ones?) would be a gigantic neon sign to regular humans that Magic is real. Maybe turning the battleground in fights into a blizzard would be better.
    And what is "various other things?" Other ice magic? You should specify this since you can make your magic 10x stronger whenever.
    Being able to make illusions seems to come out of nowhere as well. Jack seems like a badass ice mage/warrior and that doesn't fit with him at all

I would ask you to use your "various other things" line to give Jack some more rad ice powers and make him stronger, but get rid of the illusions and the freezing thngs with a snap of your fingers.

Quote Originally Posted by Arch-Angel View Post
    Forgive me for totally ripping off Rin.

Master

Name: Isabelle Ashmourne

Appearance: http://s1.1zoom.me/big3/927/345326-blackangel.jpg
    When channeling high amounts of mana, Isabelle's crests light up on her arms and legs. These resemble a circuit board.

Magical Abilities: The ability to control all five great elements (Mind you, none of which are mastered). Bounded fields. Creation and manipulation of familiars. (Taken straight from it), Gandr, which is a Finnish technique often related to curses. However, her magical potency is so great it allows the Gandr to take on a corporeal form. Isabel controls the Gandr by sending Mana through a magical crest on her left arm. The Gandr is expelled through her forefinger like a bullet from a large-caliber pistol. (Also taken straight from it), Isabel has the ability to fortify the magical circuits in her arms and legs, allowing her to survive from falls that would break a normal person's legs and the ability to punch through very tough surfaces like wood and concrete. She can also use the magical circuits to increase her speed greatly for a short time. By reinforcing her limbs, Isabel is able to severely damage weaker humanoid opponents in close quarters combat.

Limitations: Isabelle is a first rate mage, but most of her abilities quickly drain her Mana. She can not run around at quicker speeds while pummeling her opponent. She uses the ability of fortification in order to seize the strategic high ground over her enemies. Isabel would much rather poke at the enemy master from afar while her servant does all of the heavy lifting.

Weapon: Isabelle's weapon of choice is the staff of a white mage, Celestia. With this staff, she can apply shields OR quicker regeneration to a single target excluding herself. The staff itself has its' own supply of mana that must be restored from its' wielder after being expelled. For instance, depending on how long a fight is and how often the staff is used, its' mana will run out resulting in its' inability to shield or regenerate any target. The staff can store an immense amount of mana, much more than it's wielder poses. Isabel does not use the staff carelessly, as refueling it would more than likely leave her completely drained for close to twenty-four hours.

Who Are you?: Isabelle was to be the successor to the greatest house of mages in her region. Being a first rate mage in a world that did not understand magic was extremely difficult for Isabelle. To some, the life and destiny of a mage may seem grim and futile, but Isabelle loved being able to use her magic to help others. Her father, the most powerful mage in their region, was committed to training his daughter to be more powerful than even he was. Regardless of his magical capabilities, Isabelle's father suffered an untimely death at the hands of cancer. The passing of her father crushed her at the time, like it would any young lady who thought the world of their father. After graduating high school and denying the mage's association, Isabelle chose to live her life in solitude for many years. She felt an unnatural connection with animals and animal spirits, and often times would live with a pack of wolves for weeks at a time. Isabelle would help the wolves hunt and mend those that found themselves injured. One night underneath the northern lights, Isabelle was visited by an ancient wolf spirit, Luperca. The ancient spirit granted Isabelle a vision of her future, as well as bestowing the staff of Celestia upon her. Isabelle returned home a few days later to spend time with her mother as well as tending to sick and injured townsfolk. She currently lives in her families mansion tending to her sick mother as well as being a mother to her younger sister.

Personality: Isabelle is a very kindhearted and gentle soul. While she wishes for people to find a way to live in peace and harmony, she is not ignorant to the limitations of human nature. She is not over compassionate in that she will only fight defensively. Even though she lived among wolves for a long period of her life, Isabelle identifies more as a sheepdog in that she will defend the people and ideals that she cares about. Isabelle would much rather win this war by destroying only servants or removing the command seals from her opposition. While she prefers to take the moral high ground, she will never let her gentle spirit be taken advantage of. "To win, but not destroy… To conquer, but not humiliate" ~Iskandar, King of Conquerors.
    I made a minor wording change to your finger pistol's strength but this is all good
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquila View Post
    So I had a crazy idea, Imma just post an application for both a master and a servant to see if I can get into either pool.

[spoiler=Servant Dimitri Ra'Zir] Servant’s name: Dimitri Ra’zir
    Age: Brought back from the time of the late 1700’s. But he looks to be about in his mid 40’s

Spoiler for Equipment:

Spoiler for Combat Ability:

Spoiler for Appearance:

Spoiler for Personality:

Spoiler for Who are you?:
    This guy's all good, but he's a bit weak! I asked a suggestion on Skype.

Quote Originally Posted by Draou View Post
    Servant Name: Sun Wu (Also Known As: Sun Tzu)

Combat Abilities and Equipment:

Spoiler for Weapons and Armor:

Spoiler for Primary Ability:

Backstory/Personal Info/Who:

Spoiler for Appearance:

Spoiler for Personality:

Spoiler for Who:

Spoiler for Themesong:

Spoiler for Motivation Towards Holy Grail:

(NOTE: Listed stats I (personally) think probably work on the abilities so it is easier to balance/edit in some places. Please tell me beforehand if I don't make it in, I am thinking about adding a few more things for backstory later... not quite satisfied with it.)

(NOTE: I do not own and did not create any of the pictures listed in spoilers. The song posted is made by F-777.)

(NOTE: Sun is not a direct focused fighter, in 1 on 1 combat with a servant intended for direct battle, he will likely lose in a straight up battle of combat prowess. He instead tries to trick his opponent with superior tactics and skill in maneuvering when he can't use his clones, trying to make them commit to mistakes that give him the advantage.)
    I like how much work you put into this guy, but this is an enormous wall of text filled with descriptions that try to remove all of your potential weaknesses and give you an arsenal of "Wait but your attack didn't actual work!" stuff to pull out whenever you want if things don't go your way. I like your guy's style of being strategic and fighting to be as deadly as possible with as little risk or honour possible, but having no way to play around any part of your guy, offensively or defensively won't work.

I could go through and make changes myself and shorten things if you want. Or you could do it yourself. I just want to get rid of all the needless stuff so that the sheet is actually readable, add solid limitations to abilities, and generally give people a way to play around your guy's kit.
    Last edited by Devour; 01-02-2016 at 10:38 PM.

Page 2 of 87 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast

Thread Information