StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!

Thread: Archikos | The Lion of Megalopolis

Archikos | The Lion of Megalopolis

Name
    Archikos | The Lion of Megalopolis | Casually known as Archi
    Spoiler for Age, Personality, and Appearance:

Spoiler for Weapons/Equipment:

Spoiler for Abilities:

Spoiler for Weaknesses:

Spoiler for Story/About:

Spoiler for Demo::

Battles
    Archikos vs Six (L)

Well, there we have it! I'm glad to have finally made my stake in the community, and I hope you enjoy my character! All critiques and other constructive criticisms are of course welcome, so please: tell me anyway you think I could improve Archikos or my writing in general.
    *Have a nice day!

*If you're reading at night: have a good night!
    Last edited by Fluffytufts; 01-30-2016 at 12:21 AM.

(△) Objective: Survive. The Organization's Avatar
    This is the best wRHG I've seen in quite a while, Kudos
    Added to my hitlist
    Couldn't really come up with anything concerning so at least in my opinion, it seems good to go.

I may challenge you, if Caelo doesn't respond.

Dude... Really cool wRHG! I don't have any critiques on how to improve it, but let me just say...
    YOU sir... Are going on my hitlist...
    Spoiler for Stuff You Probably Don't Care About:

Spoiler for Supports:
    Am I Available For Battle? Nope

The Grand, Exalted, Etc. Malacal's Avatar
    I didn't read the demo the whole way through, because that is for understanding what the hell the other person is talking about with their abilities. It's also used for determining how utterly screwed you are for accepting that challenge from the dude with 56 posts you didn't know was a veteran.
    Also, HI FLUFFYTUFTS! It's nice to see you finally got your character done and I must say you have a most excellent character. Although, when I read "Lion" I was expecting a furry, and I was mildly disappointed.
    But, I have no gripes other than that. I don't think even Waffles could complain.
    Full Title: The Grand Exalted Invincible Supreme Potentate and Honorary Spokesman for All Men in General

Everyone wants a certain song to play when they enter the room. Adding it to your signature is the next best thing. Even better is when it's not ten-hour Kirby dubstep remix.
    wRHG: Omega
    I believe in Jesus Christ as my Savior. If you're not afraid to admit it then prove it with your words and actions, you git.

edited.

"This is the best wRHG I've seen in quite a while, Kudos
    Added to my hitlist
    Couldn't really come up with anything concerning so at least in my opinion, it seems good to go.

I may challenge you, if Caelo doesn't respond."

Thank you! I honestly didn't expect a positive response to Archikos, so it makes finally becoming present here all the better. ^^ As for the challenge: if it comes to be so, then I welcome it.
    Last edited by acutelatios; 01-25-2016 at 05:39 AM.

Very interesting character! Everything seemed to fit really well and I don't have any balance issues, but I am curious about one thing. A lot of characters take place in modern times, or even the future. Will your battles still be taking place in the BC, or is she somehow getting to modern times?

Only suggestion, Lioness, not Lion, she's female. Besides that, interesting and welcome to the community.

I am prepared to meet my maker.
    Whether or not he's prepared to meet me....
    well that's another matter, isn't it?
    Spoiler for Infinite Battle:

Very interesting character! Everything seemed to fit really well and I don't have any balance issues, but I am curious about one thing. A lot of characters take place in modern times, or even the future. Will your battles still be taking place in the BC, or is she somehow getting to modern times?
    Well, I've never really considered the time during a battle. Personally, if I was to have my preference, I'd keep it in BC simply because I adore the age. But really, I imagine myself not really concerning myself with the time of the battle as long as it's not in a time-specific location. As an example: if a fight takes place in the middle of the woods, the time is not as relevant to me or Archikos as it would be if, say, it was placed inside of New York. Nature is nature. However, a setting taking place in a locaiton indictive of a whole new technological age would have to address the inevitable wonder that such a change brings.

Preference is BC, but I'll make it work wherever or whenever it may be.

(△) Objective: Survive. The Organization's Avatar
    Let's dance

I'd love to fight this character, I always wanted a samurai vs hoplite fight. Try checking out my character Musashi and see if he's worth your time.
    A man who can not hold onto one's beliefs can only be pathetic, dead or alive.

Thread Information