StickPage Spring Animation Competition - For Glory: eSports - $5,000 in prizes, 15 placements, $1,500 first prize!
BEGINNER'S StickPage Spring Animation Competition - Unconventional Weapons - $1,000 in prizes!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Flashpoint

Flashpoint

Personality: He acts aggressive and logical at the same time, he only acts for himself, he shares no emotions to others.
    But he enjoys peace and safe places that relax himself and shows manners for respect.
    There are times where he understands things very well.
    He can grow a connection with others but he is in a mind of his own, he knows many things and shows wisdom. He dislikes making a fooling himself.
    He is controlled by the demon king, a comrade to him, his voice will clash to his voice if controlled, he will be reckless, hurtful, his words is powerful enough to lower morale. In Flashpoint's vision, he wants to take it back, he tries fighting but will put in extreme mental pain in his mind.

Quotes: "I am only a spectator of this world, the rest of you are my interactive props, or perhaps you are a spectator as well."
    "I do not serve Satan, he is a different type of figure, he can do no wrong, the demon king only wants to bring this world apart, therefore I defect.. "
    "I find this world beautiful, I do not find it peaceful, I can hear slaughter and violence everywhere I go, it's disappointing seeing one race tear each other apart."
    "I do not seek revenge, it's usually an eye for an eye."

Abilities: He has scythe made from him. He can make a plasma ball that can caused explosion, the longer he charge it, the more impact he makes.
    He is hard as stone which he can take lethal blunt attacks, it is hard to open a deep scar from any sharp weapons.
    He has form. One original form.
    The demon berserker, he's abillities is a little buffed, it allows him to fly.
    The demon god. Hardened spikes in his arms for closer combat, it is more of a counter Attacker, it's plasma attack is more destructive.
    He likes close combat. Flashpoint utilizes his strategy, if a person has big weapons, he will lead his opponent to location with little space to move.
    He knows muay Thai by picking up data from Fighters with that style, it works well with him
    His eyes can see everything that his opponents can do, they are predictable with his eyes.
    His eyes are resist to dust and other chemicals.
    Lyre Eyes: he can mimic his opponents moves as long as they performed it during combat, eventually this have the same effect, Lyre Eyes can blind him after he uses it but only for a short duration.

Weakness: He sucks at hidden seek. He's not that good in long ranged.
    If his opponents keep his distance, that's a problem for him.
    He can't handle things when he's on the ground during combat.
    His eyes is the main focus in combat, disable one eye, that will be a problem, disable both, there is barely a chance for him to win.
    His second form is tuff it's reaction is slow.
    His third form has great reaction but is more of an offense attacker, he does not care about the environment, using the environment against him is a huge advantage.
    Demo: https://youtu.be/hZE1yyKUHos

Story: He was a kid in the underworld, raised only to serve the demon king himself, during Flashpoint's early years, he was taught to kill, one time there was a harmless serf, flashpoint had a small knife, he gave a grin and glaze at the serf, he charges at the serf stabbing him brutally.
    Flashpoint matured more as he understands human emotions, there are sometimes that he defected, he was brutally punish, flashpoint is under control, he was start to learn how to survive himself and adapt to many environment and scenario. Many years have passed and flashpoint is now a full fledged demon, flsshpoint thinks on his own and will sometimes listen to his higher ranks, but more likely thank on his own.
    He travel to a new world, testing his skills in combat, "Many challenges will soon strike me from soft to lethal.."
    As he said when he arrived.

Battles: Jenni Vs Flashpoint (Lose)

Lose: 1
    Win: 0
    Tie: 0
    Available: Yes

Hitlist:
    Applecharm11 Starhorse: "IDC if your a filpacilp animator!!!"
    Duster: Since where brother in reality we can battle some day
    Ernest The Reaper: I ain't losing to a person younger than me!!!!
    Oxob3000: I want to defeat a famous rhg one day!!!!
    Camila: same to oxob!!!
    Blind Elite: Wait until I get better at animating.
    Sydvious: You look like I worthy challenge to me.
    Blueleaf34: I know your a lot more smooth but, not tuff crazy.
    Ikarhan: Soon bruh, soon.
    Pivotblimp: Same as Ikarhan.
    FluttershyKnife: Speed, impressive but weak.
    Rattila: You look like a worthy person for me.
    Last edited by Flashpoint2.0; 04-06-2018 at 03:30 PM.

how does this work again? Turquoise#2's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Flashpoint2.0 View Post
    Reason:I missed something
    Well, you're not wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by deadpool16 View Post
    deadpool best

That demo was a bit too rumbly in my opinion.

Spoiler for my favorite quote on this entire website.:

Spoiler for support:

If his scythe is made from him, does that mean his scythe is made of flesh?

Quote Originally Posted by Person McPerson View Post
    If his scythe is made from him, does that mean his scythe is made of flesh?
    ERM... Yes, it is made from his meat ^^

Unfortunately, the rhg mods don't really go online here much anymore. I'd say that this will take a while.

This isnt like the dojo you know

Back from the dead

Signature found somewhere in FaceBook

Quote Originally Posted by Ipman View Post
    Unfortunately, the rhg mods don't really go online here much anymore. I'd say that this will take a while.

This isnt like the dojo you know
    I'm assuming the dojo mods are online all the time?

Quote Originally Posted by Person McPerson View Post
    I'm assuming the dojo mods are online all the time?
    They are. But mostly on the dojo.

Back from the dead

Signature found somewhere in FaceBook

I can't pm drone. I'm suspended until Feb. 1st

@Devour is a new moderator. Wow, I did he got that.
    Last edited by Devour; 01-21-2016 at 12:49 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information